Author Topic: the pussy pulling physique...with a pussy on the counter  (Read 8062 times)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
Re: the pussy pulling physique...with a pussy on the counter
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »
Excellent physique on Bobs. Great proportion and perfect balance.

To all the "studs" lurking in the shadows, I wouldn't worry about Bobs pulling women; his wife is absolutely stunning. He has already got the physique and the gal. Unlike most of you!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010, 12:00:14 PM »
how much juice are you on these days?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2010, 12:03:43 PM »
oh brother, another picture-less internet stud!   ::)

And no, I don't "believe that"

i don't care what you believe, akbar.

still living the dream in edmonton in your aluminum sided house you claim is worth 400k? hahahahahahah

b

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2010, 12:07:10 PM »
:D

Awesome shape Bobbs. Focus and dedication pays off, something 99.9999999% of this board should apply.

You should come down for a visit soon... it's been a while... Kuma misses you! :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2010, 12:16:02 PM »

Awesome shape Bobbs. Focus and dedication pays off, something 99.9999999% of this board should apply.

You should come down for a visit soon... it's been a while... Kuma misses you! :)

ahahahahah get a room homos.
b

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »

Are there things?

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »
ahahahahah get a room homos.

no one, have you posted your progress pictures?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2010, 01:15:57 PM »
Thanks again guys for all the compliments! 

Great to see you posting here again Alex!

i don't care what you believe, akbar.

still living the dream in edmonton in your aluminum sided house you claim is worth 400k? hahahahahahah

hahaha, epic bitterness....I showed you a practically identical house a few years ago in the same neighbourhood listed for 370k, and I easily post near-identical houses in the same neighbourhood right now for 400k.  I can save myself the few minutes and you the embarassment and just suggest you look up housing prices in Edmonton.  $400k is a relatively average house here, and yes that's in today's market.  The fact that you can't comprehend something so simple leaves me to conclude it must be jealousy lol.

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2010, 01:23:45 PM »
Thanks again guys for all the compliments! 
Great to see you posting here again Alex!
hahaha, epic bitterness....I showed you a practically identical house a few years ago in the same neighbourhood listed for 370k, and I easily post near-identical houses in the same neighbourhood right now for 400k.  I can save myself the few minutes and you the embarassment and just suggest you look up housing prices in Edmonton.  $400k is a relatively average house here, and yes that's in today's market.  The fact that you can't comprehend something so simple leaves me to conclude it must be jealousy lol.

LOL is that penile popper really trying to "own" you on this?

Obviously "no one" is a faglover renter who simply cannot produce a pic yet claims he trains. Sad state of affair...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2010, 01:46:45 PM »
Guys who know they are inferior overall always pick one little aspect where they feel they are better and harp on it making it a buch bigger deal than in reality lol, like the tall ugly guy who will tell everyone who is better looking but happens to be shorter than they will get less girls due to their shorter height, or in your case the ugly guy with hair who tells the better looking guy they can get more girls just because of their hair lol.

This is GetBig Bob, most of us are involved in bodybuilding in some way and by definition little insecure fucks. They will always find some perceived flaw that a normal human being will never ever notice. Where else will you find someone so preoccupied with the size and placement of a man's nipples?

Truth is, you represent what the vast majority of the population can only hope to strive for. The slow but steady transformation you have made over the years is truly impressive. It really doesn't get much better. But more importantly you're easy going, good humored, down to earth personality makes you one of the top posters on this board. I like the shaved head look, too.

* Bracing for the homo nut riding comments *

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2010, 05:46:10 AM »
This is GetBig Bob, most of us are involved in bodybuilding in some way and by definition little insecure fucks. They will always find some perceived flaw that a normal human being will never ever notice. Where else will you find someone so preoccupied with the size and placement of a man's nipples?

Truth is, you represent what the vast majority of the population can only hope to strive for. The slow but steady transformation you have made over the years is truly impressive. It really doesn't get much better. But more importantly you're easy going, good humored, down to earth personality makes you one of the top posters on this board. I like the shaved head look, too.

* Bracing for the homo nut riding comments *

This is a great post. You are one wise sage my friend.