Author Topic: Washington DC, Presidents, Bankers and The Occult Dollar Bill  (Read 4195 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Washington DC, Presidents, Bankers and The Occult Dollar Bill
« on: October 28, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »
Get paper and pencil and prepare to take lots of notes. To get an understanding of your government, it policies and its rituals...you must understand how it is all tied to the Occult and those like Aleister Crowley, Albert Pike, Manly P Hall and even Anton Levay who took occultism to new levels of which his followers )politicians) adhere to until this day

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5536901781363034073#docid=4746728395965847122
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Washington DC, Presidents, Bankers and The Occult Dollar Bill
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 05:39:16 PM »
Get paper and pencil and prepare to take lots of notes. To get an understanding of your government, it policies and its rituals...you must understand how it is all tied to the Occult and those like Aleister Crowley, Albert Pike, Manly P Hall and even Anton Levay who took occultism to new levels of which his followers )politicians) adhere to until this day

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5536901781363034073#docid=4746728395965847122

I once heard LeVay credits the near decapitation of Jayne Mansfield to a bit of carelessness on his part during one of his satanic rituals. He was cutting a picture in a magazine with a pair of scissors during one of his rituals and hadn't realized Mansfield's picture was on the reverse side. Seems he cut off her head unknowingly. Immediately thereafter, ...she was almost decapitated.  :-X
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 08:46:31 AM »
I once heard LeVay credits the near decapitation of Jayne Mansfield to a bit of carelessness on his part during one of his satanic rituals. He was cutting a picture in a magazine with a pair of scissors during one of his rituals and hadn't realized Mansfield's picture was on the reverse side. Seems he cut off her head unknowingly. Immediately thereafter, ...she was almost decapitated.  :-X

I am sure it was just a (Eh hem) COINCIDENCE...right?

This guy Anton LeVay was quite active in his life. He was involved in the script for the movie THE DEVILS RAIN as well as played SATAN in the movie Rosemary's Baby..Let's not forget he was the founder of the CHURCH OF SATAN as well as developed the notorious El Diablo hand sign so that members of the church of Satan could acknowledge one another.

C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 08:51:29 AM »
Isn't there picks of other presidents doing this?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 08:56:28 AM »
Isn't there picks of other presidents doing this?

A whole lot of people are involved in SATANISM

C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 08:58:16 AM »
Wasn't there a pic of Obama too?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 09:10:09 AM »
Thumb out means "I love you" in sign.
R

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 09:32:40 AM »
Wasn't there a pic of Obama too?

Even Sarah Palin is a DEVOTEE

Some other famous people

Top Execs of McDonald Food chain

Helen Keller (1880-1968), shown here creator of the deaf signing system. The brilliant Keller was a pitiful character in some ways. Stricken blind and deaf at an early age, she nevertheless went on to considerable achievements in life.

But Helen Keller also got involved in occultic sects like Swedenborgianism and Theosophy. Did her membership in these groups inspire Keller to choose a hand sign for the deaf, translated as "I love you", which is today often used interchangeably with the universal "I love (and/or worship) Satan" hand sign?

Helen Keller with Alexander Graham Bell. Keller wrote a book, My Religion, in which she explained her occult religious views and her enthusiasm for the teachings of mystic Emmanuel Swedenborg.

Look who else is a part of the DEVILS club

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 09:41:32 AM »
Thumb out means "I love you" in sign.

Hellen Keller was a SATANIST and that hand sign attributed to her means I LOVE YOU SATAN... Seems the SATAN part is conveniently left out.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 11:08:12 AM »
These blanket statements are far too broad in my opinion.
In some cultures, that hand gesture is used as a means to ward off evil.
Not to signify the user as a devotee to Satan.

Go up to a country peasant in the South of Italy, and compliment him or her and they will make the same hand gesture as a means to ward off any evil intent or jealous thoughts you may secretly be harbouring.

We have only so many fingers, and only so many ways of contorting them.

It's very likely similar gestures will be used by different people to mean different things.

The pointing of the index finger in an upward gesture in North America is a gesticulation used to emphasize a point. in India, it could get you slapped. in India, it's the equivalent of giving someone the North American middle finger.

Unless you're deaf, ...a Mason, ...or a traffic cop, ...hand gestures are meaningless. ...especially the ones inadvertently made when the hands are at rest like in the previous picture of the US first lady.  ::)

That said, ...that's not to say that there aren't those who do use hand gestures to identify themselves & others.  
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 09:35:36 PM »
These blanket statements are far too broad in my opinion.
In some cultures, that hand gesture is used as a means to ward off evil.
Not to signify the user as a devotee to Satan.

Go up to a country peasant in the South of Italy, and compliment him or her and they will make the same hand gesture as a means to ward off any evil intent or jealous thoughts you may secretly be harbouring.

We have only so many fingers, and only so many ways of contorting them.

It's very likely similar gestures will be used by different people to mean different things.

The pointing of the index finger in an upward gesture in North America is a gesticulation used to emphasize a point. in India, it could get you slapped. in India, it's the equivalent of giving someone the North American middle finger.

Unless you're deaf, ...a Mason, ...or a traffic cop, ...hand gestures are meaningless. ...especially the ones inadvertently made when the hands are at rest like in the previous picture of the US first lady.  ::)

That said, ...that's not to say that there aren't those who do use hand gestures to identify themselves & others.  

That first lady is NO ANGEL.... she reminds me of the Black woman in DEVILS ADVOCATE who seemed innocent as well until her true identity surfaced.
C

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 09:38:20 PM »
Albert Pike, Manly P Hall

Two great men, what's your problem with them?

???

Morals and Dogma, and The Secret Teaching of All Ages are great books...
TEAM LAURA LEE!