Author Topic: Your most unusual ONS.  (Read 5732 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Your most unusual ONS.
« on: October 29, 2010, 08:55:01 AM »
One Night Stand that is. We had a funny discussion about that at work today and some of the stories that came out was quite amusing. With London being drowned in drugs and booze every weekend, weird things tend to happen. It stirred my memory banks on something that happened years ago.

This girl I 'pulled' in King's Cross, London. Read the story and you will see why I use 'pull' in inverted commas.

It was in my early 20's when I still drank and I happened to be slightly worse for wear one Friday night. It neared 1am and club kick-out time and when it came to the ladies, the night seemed like a bust. I resigned myself to one more vodka. Was just about to finish my drink and head home when this girl appeared next to me and sat down. She leaned over and said 'If you buy me a glass of red wine you can take me home and fuck me'. I don't know why I remember that line. Perhaps because it was so random. Another thing I remember is looking down at her feet and noticing that she was barefoot. Asked where her shoes was and she just shrugged. I bought her the glass of red wine, got up and went for a piss. Came out, found my mate and we walked outside to catch a taxi. By now I've completely forgotten about Red Wine Girl.

Stood around outside chatting to my mate, bemoaning the lack of suitable girls in the club that night when someone jumped on my back. I was sober instantly. My pal started laughing and pointing. It was Red Wine Girl. She was like 'Don't you wanna get fucked tonight? You just left me in there!'. She said it so loud that everyone around us heard and started laughing and cheering. Luckily we got a cab that instant and me and my pal jumped in, uninvited, she also jumped in. Now I had the opportunity to look at her properly. A solid ... 3/10. I rate Oprah Winfrey 4/10. So in short, she was a mess. She had lipstick smeared all around her face and her short spikey hair made her seem very lesbo. Think, The Joker from Batman but as female. About the only thing counting her in favour was the fact that she was quit skinny and seemed to have very athletic legs. So at least she wasn't an ugly fat slob. Just ugly.

I ignored her and started chatting to my mate when she told the taxi driver to stop at the next all night shop we drive pass as she wants to buy condoms. Hello, who for?

Anyway, my mate, always the gentleman, started chatting to her whilst I just mentally urged the cabbie to drive faster. Fast forward 20min, my mate is dropped off first, he mouths 'good luck' to me and dissapear through his front door. Only then I spoke to her. Asked her where she wanted to be dropped off. She said; 'your bed'. Told her I was gay (I actually did tell her that) and it wouldn't happen.
She then claimed she couldn't remember where she lived as she was too drunk. I know this was bullshit, but didn't care either way. Gave the cabbie my address and he dropped me off. I paid him, bid Red Wine Girl a good night and walked to my front door. She came flying out the cab, and the fucker just drove off. Probably sick of our drunk asses in his car. They tend to do that.

Now I was left with a crazy girl, but still a girl, on her own, 2am in a neighbourhood with very little transport links back to the city. She just stood in the pathway looking at me. I think she was quite sober by now and realised her predicament. With a sigh I invited her in and offered my bed. She said to me that seeing I'm gay, it wouldn't make a difference if I slept in the bed with her or not. Clever girl.

As I didn't really fancy the sofa, I agreed. I went for a shower, came back into the room and she was in bed, sleeping. I got in bed, turned out the light and she was on me in a flash. Thought the little fucker was asleep. I nailed her about 5 times that night. She was unreal in bed. It was only 10am she finally climbed off me and fell asleep. I fell asleep as well and woke up 8pm that night. She was gone. Just like that.
I still wonder what happened to her shoes.

Unusual night indeed.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Your most unusual ONS.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 11:03:59 AM »
Nice....this isn't a one night stand but always a good one.

Was in college and went over to my buddies place. His roomate answered the door and said Andy is in his room with his girl, knock before you go in. So I did,and went in.  There is my boy sitting at his desk with text book open. I said "where's your girl", he didn't say a word but kept looking down. I then realize his girl is in the knee area under the desk all balled up giving him a hummer, it was classic.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »
I've had many One time BLowjobs in my life... it always freaked me out a bit fucking a real slut like that but dont mind a bit of brains

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 11:13:51 AM »
Fat chick....lots of coke....broken condom....semen everywhere   :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 12:58:27 PM »
Woke up next to a heifer one hungover morning and left my own place :-[

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »
i hade a very unusual ons, she was beatiful....

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »
One Night Stand that is. We had a funny discussion about that at work today and some of the stories that came out was quite amusing. With London being drowned in drugs and booze every weekend, weird things tend to happen. It stirred my memory banks on something that happened years ago.

This girl I 'pulled' in King's Cross, London. Read the story and you will see why I use 'pull' in inverted commas.

It was in my early 20's when I still drank and I happened to be slightly worse for wear one Friday night. It neared 1am and club kick-out time and when it came to the ladies, the night seemed like a bust. I resigned myself to one more vodka. Was just about to finish my drink and head home when this girl appeared next to me and sat down. She leaned over and said 'If you buy me a glass of red wine you can take me home and fuck me'. I don't know why I remember that line. Perhaps because it was so random. Another thing I remember is looking down at her feet and noticing that she was barefoot. Asked where her shoes was and she just shrugged. I bought her the glass of red wine, got up and went for a piss. Came out, found my mate and we walked outside to catch a taxi. By now I've completely forgotten about Red Wine Girl.

Stood around outside chatting to my mate, bemoaning the lack of suitable girls in the club that night when someone jumped on my back. I was sober instantly. My pal started laughing and pointing. It was Red Wine Girl. She was like 'Don't you wanna get fucked tonight? You just left me in there!'. She said it so loud that everyone around us heard and started laughing and cheering. Luckily we got a cab that instant and me and my pal jumped in, uninvited, she also jumped in. Now I had the opportunity to look at her properly. A solid ... 3/10. I rate Oprah Winfrey 4/10. So in short, she was a mess. She had lipstick smeared all around her face and her short spikey hair made her seem very lesbo. Think, The Joker from Batman but as female. About the only thing counting her in favour was the fact that she was quit skinny and seemed to have very athletic legs. So at least she wasn't an ugly fat slob. Just ugly.

I ignored her and started chatting to my mate when she told the taxi driver to stop at the next all night shop we drive pass as she wants to buy condoms. Hello, who for?

Anyway, my mate, always the gentleman, started chatting to her whilst I just mentally urged the cabbie to drive faster. Fast forward 20min, my mate is dropped off first, he mouths 'good luck' to me and dissapear through his front door. Only then I spoke to her. Asked her where she wanted to be dropped off. She said; 'your bed'. Told her I was gay (I actually did tell her that) and it wouldn't happen.
She then claimed she couldn't remember where she lived as she was too drunk. I know this was bullshit, but didn't care either way. Gave the cabbie my address and he dropped me off. I paid him, bid Red Wine Girl a good night and walked to my front door. She came flying out the cab, and the fucker just drove off. Probably sick of our drunk asses in his car. They tend to do that.

Now I was left with a crazy girl, but still a girl, on her own, 2am in a neighbourhood with very little transport links back to the city. She just stood in the pathway looking at me. I think she was quite sober by now and realised her predicament. With a sigh I invited her in and offered my bed. She said to me that seeing I'm gay, it wouldn't make a difference if I slept in the bed with her or not. Clever girl.

As I didn't really fancy the sofa, I agreed. I went for a shower, came back into the room and she was in bed, sleeping. I got in bed, turned out the light and she was on me in a flash. Thought the little fucker was asleep. I nailed her about 5 times that night. She was unreal in bed. It was only 10am she finally climbed off me and fell asleep. I fell asleep as well and woke up 8pm that night. She was gone. Just like that.
I still wonder what happened to her shoes.

Unusual night indeed.

Wasn't this the C U N T that was running around town fucking anyone and everyone she could because some man gave her AIDS and she wanted to contaminate any man she could before she died?  ???

If the pussy is that easy to get, then ask yourself... is it really worth it? i bet she still has dick breath from blowing the bouncer when she asked you for a drink at the bar

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »
Wasn't this the C U N T that was running around town fucking anyone and everyone she could because some man gave her AIDS and she wanted to contaminate any man she could before she died?  ???

If the pussy is that easy to get, then ask yourself... is it really worth it? i bet she still has dick breath from blowing the bouncer when she asked you for a drink at the bar

Nah. Anyway, I always use a johnny and have been tested loads of times. Last I was tested was 7 months ago due to a life insurance policy. Anyway. Been with my girlfriend for many years now and never cheated.

On the Aids thing. You have to be very unlucky to get HIV from sleeping with a woman with the disease, even if you DON'T use condoms. Chances are rare that you'll be exposed and infected. Scream otherwise all you want, it's fucking rare that it happens. It's all about the anatomy. Still, don't risk it  :-\

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 02:11:56 PM »
How I lost my virginty in college. First big party of the school year got sloshed. Was going after this very tall chick, my buds were pysching me into this girl or whatever. I was crushed when the chicks parents came to pick her up. Decided fuck it a night to get wasted. So of course there`s free boozed so I get nearly black out drunk. Run into this girl talk a bit, blah blah. I  can`t remeber blacked out. Woke up the next morning in some strangers bed, can`t find my pants. Find a hot girl in her panties walking around. I`m freaked out think I crashed her in her bed or something. So half trunk I yell at the girl to get my pants and storm out of there in shame. I`m only a minute out the door, when I realize I`m in the next city over a 3 hours walk away with no cash. First time there actually didn`t even know which direction was home. Took me about an hour to figure out that me and the girl fucked. Had to run to a minimall to see if my dick smelt like rubber. Wierd shit funny as fuck that`s how I lost my virginity, really shitty couldn`t remember fucking the girl even though she was fine, best walk home ever.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 02:13:42 PM »
Nah. Anyway, I always use a johnny and have been tested loads of times. Last I was tested was 7 months ago due to a life insurance policy. Anyway. Been with my girlfriend for many years now and never cheated.

On the Aids thing. You have to be very unlucky to get HIV from sleeping with a woman with the disease, even if you DON'T use condoms. Chances are rare that you'll be exposed and infected. Scream otherwise all you want, it's fucking rare that it happens. It's all about the anatomy. Still, don't risk it  :-\
I don`t give a fuck about aids it`s all the other shit that makes it impossible for you to have kids.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 02:13:51 PM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »
I don`t give a fuck about aids it`s all the other shit that makes it impossible for you to have kids.

You don't give a fuck about Aids? I've been reading your posts for a while now. Your mental state does seem interesting. Morbidly interesting.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »
You don't give a fuck about Aids? I've been reading your posts for a while now. Your mental state does seem interesting. Morbidly interesting.
you know what I mean, your chances of getting a std that will make you sterile is ten to 100 times higher than getting aids, atleast where I live.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »
my most unusal ONS where i would go to myrtle beach and fuck many hoes within just minutes of knowing them
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 02:37:00 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 02:39:01 PM »

How I lost my virginty in college.

:D

probably his senor year in college

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 02:44:36 PM »
in college ? or to a coleague ?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »

How I lost my virginty in college

Self-owning of the decade ;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 02:51:44 PM »

Self-owning of the decade ;D
Fuck fags I was 18 atleast I`m honest. Of course you guys were making your millions by then but I`m just a regular guy whatever.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »
How I lost my virginty in college. First big party of the school year got sloshed. Was going after this very tall chick, my buds were pysching me into this girl or whatever. I was crushed when the chicks parents came to pick her up. Decided fuck it a night to get wasted. So of course there`s free boozed so I get nearly black out drunk. Run into this girl talk a bit, blah blah. I  can`t remeber blacked out. Woke up the next morning in some strangers bed, can`t find my pants. Find a hot girl in her panties walking around. I`m freaked out think I crashed her in her bed or something. So half trunk I yell at the girl to get my pants and storm out of there in shame. I`m only a minute out the door, when I realize I`m in the next city over a 3 hours walk away with no cash. First time there actually didn`t even know which direction was home. Took me about an hour to figure out that me and the girl fucked. Had to run to a minimall to see if my dick smelt like rubber. Wierd shit funny as fuck that`s how I lost my virginity, really shitty couldn`t remember fucking the girl even though she was fine, best walk home ever.

??? ??? ???  
Hot girl in panties, and you storm out of there only to wind up in the streets sniffing your diick?  ??? ???

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »
??? ??? ???   
Hot girl in panties, and you storm out of there only to wind up in the streets sniffing your diick?  ??? ???
Lol I was 18 I ain`t pretending to be no player. I smelt my dick to make sure I used a rubber as it was a drunk fuck. Didn`t want no kids running around. I looked good when I was young model good, didn`t realize 18 year chicks dig that, until I was older with less hair. Couldn`t believe I could get with chicks like that. But that`s the cruelty of life, if I looked as good as I did when I was younger I`d be rollin in pussy now. :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 03:04:22 PM »
we've all smelled our junk at one time or another to ascertain what happened previously.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 03:05:52 PM »
we've all smelled our junk at one time or another to ascertain what happened previously.

I all test the pussy out with my fingers FIRST... before i go putting my dick in there , who wants to smell their dick and then say OH SHIT smells like Yeast  :-X