Author Topic: Actor Randy Quaid claims death plot by 'monstrous ring of accountants'  (Read 4543 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
VANCOUVER — Actor Randy Quaid on Thursday accused a network of Hollywood lawyers and business managers of conspiring to steal money and royalties from him by sabotaging his career, orchestrating "false arrests" and even plotting to have him killed.

"I'm being embezzled by this monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers who are mercilessly slandering me and trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties,"
Quaid said in a statement following a short hearing before the Immigration and Refugee Board in Vancouver.

Quaid insisted that neither he nor his wife of 20 years, Evi, are criminals.

"We are not criminals, nor are we fugitives from justice, nor are we crazy," he said.

"We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on."

Quaid, dressed in a dark suit and blue tie, became emotional before a bevy of television cameras when he spoke of eight personal friends, who, he claims, have died "suddenly and mysteriously" at the hands of celebrity killers — or "star whackers," as he's called them.

He cited actors Heath Ledger, David Carradine and Chris Penn among them, but didn't offer any evidence to back up his claims.

"I believe these actors were whacked,"
he said.

Quaid said he believes other celebrities who've faced hard times, including Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson, are "being played" to get at their money.

"Do you understand how paranoid and delusional your client sounds?" a television reporter asked Quaid's lawyer, Catherine Sas, who was standing next to him as he delivered his statements.

"I'm not going to comment," Sas answered.

Quaid will have to wait until next month to find out whether he can stay in Canada; an admissibility hearing before the Immigration and Refugee Board on Thursday was carried over until Nov. 8, to allow Quaid's lawyer time to prepare.

The Quaids have become the butt of late-night TV jokes since first telling a board hearing last week that they were seeking asylum in Canada to escape a shadowy group of assassins they say has been killing Hollywood celebrities.

But Sas said that Quaid, who was released from federal custody Wednesday after posting a $10,000 bond, might abandon his refugee claim. She said they were exploring other options that would allow Quaid to remain in Canada, including applying for work permits or permanent residence status.

Evi Quaid, who was also released Wednesday, no longer has to seek refugee status after the federal government determined she has a claim to Canadian citizenship through her father.

It was not immediately clear whether that could mean Evi Quaid could sponsor her husband.

The couple was arrested in Vancouver on Oct. 21 based on outstanding warrants in the U.S.

Bench warrants were issued for the couple when they failed to appear in a California court to answer to felony vandalism and misdemeanour trespass charges. They are accused of causing more than $5,000 in damage at a home they once owned.

Quaid denies the charges.

Asked whether the Quaids will appear in California next week for a scheduled court date on the criminal charges, Sas said they will do whatever is legally required of them.

She acknowledged that if Quaid were to return to the U.S. that would mean abandoning his refugee claim.

The Oscar-nominated Quaid is perhaps best known for his role as Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Vacation movies, but he has also appeared in such films as Brokeback Mountain, Kingpin and Independence Day.

Quaid, who said he has been involved in many productions in Canada, said he is anxious to return to acting.

"I would like to announce my availability and desire to do so immediately — legally of course."

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Actor+Randy+Quaid+claims+death+plot+monstrous+ring+accountants/3742273/story.html#ixzz13s9OS0Cr

I'm not going to say this guy is crazy. its possible. why they'd be going after randy quaid is beyond me. everyone is labeling this guy a kook, I guess the thing that taints them is missing court dates. its the little things that are going to get them killed or incarcerated.

Ive said it before I think mel gibson is being blackmailed for all the crazy shit he's done lately.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Actor Randy Quaid claims death plot by 'monstrous ring of accountants'
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

one of my favorite movies .

newmom

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 12:45:47 PM »
;D ;D ;D

one of my favorite movies .

if that cat had nine lives, it just had them all..

It's a great movie

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 02:10:26 PM »
I'm not going to say this guy is crazy. its possible. why they'd be going after randy quaid is beyond me. everyone is labeling this guy a kook, I guess the thing that taints them is missing court dates. its the little things that are going to get them killed or incarcerated.

Ive said it before I think mel gibson is being blackmailed for all the crazy shit he's done lately.

Haha, ...you've never met Hollywood accountants and lawyers. If you had, ...you'd be scared too.  ;D
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 09:22:34 PM »
Haha, ...you've never met Hollywood accountants and lawyers. If you had, ...you'd be scared too.  ;D

EXACTLY... THe scum that runs Hollywood and the accounts of the actors, singers or entertainers in general are the vilest scum. I recently heard Toni Braxton is in financial trouble again. How can that be if she just paid out millions in supposed back taxes. Seems these accountants work for the IRS and their goal is to MILK THESE PEOPLE DRY and hang them out to be dried. Shame...seems every person has this done to them and they end up either dead broke after years of work or they end up having to keep working till they drop dead. Redd Foxx, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson etc etc all made many millions on their career and all ended up in the poor house with nothing to show for it later in life...add to this they too claimed it was the accountants. Why aren't these accountants being named and sued to no end ?
C

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
EXACTLY... THe scum that runs Hollywood and the accounts of the actors, singers or entertainers in general are the vilest scum. I recently heard Toni Braxton is in financial trouble again. How can that be if she just paid out millions in supposed back taxes. Seems these accountants work for the IRS and their goal is to MILK THESE PEOPLE DRY and hang them out to be dried. Shame...seems every person has this done to them and they end up either dead broke after years of work or they end up having to keep working till they drop dead. Redd Foxx, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson etc etc all made many millions on their career and all ended up in the poor house with nothing to show for it later in life...add to this they too claimed it was the accountants. Why aren't these accountants being named and sued to no end ?

how do you explain the thousand other actors, and movie makers that are rich and have no financial problems?

???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »
how do you explain the thousand other actors, and movie makers that are rich and have no financial problems?

???

They have not been EMBEZZLED/RACKETEERED/DEFRAUDED.......YET!. Just wait a little while and you will hear on the news how such and  such actor has filed for bankruptcy, lost millions in investments, or mysteriously owe the IRS many millions even though they have top accountants doing their accountingfor years. Again ... how come these accountants are NEVER named or SUED?
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 09:44:01 PM »
Here is some further info on the Randy Quaid situation

Illuminati Extorting Hollywood Stars?

October 30, 2010

Today Randy Quaid may have made a breakthrough  to blow the cover of Illuminati Hollywood if only others will step forward.    He's already flushed one out in the open -- Lloyd Braun, Hollywood producer formerly exec with ABC/ Yahoo.  He named Braun -- who was of course furious and sent out his minion to announce his suit for defamation.  

By Richard Evans
(for henrymakow.com)

Celebrity meltdowns are so routine the scenarios are predictable.

Star freaks out in public place - gets arrested, goes to re-hab.

Star found dead on drugs, or star commits suicide, like Heath Ledger and David Carradine

"How many people have you known personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the last five years?" Randy Quaid asked.

"I have personally known eight actors..."  Quaid stopped for a moment, clearly fighting back tears.  "All of whom I have worked with and was close to - Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, David Carradine among them.  I believe these actors were whacked and I believe many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson, are being played to get at their money."

See Randy Quaid's remarkable press conference here. http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/ledger-was-whacked-by-criminals-quaid-20101029-17715.html

Veteran Hollywood actor Quaid and his wife were arrested in Vancouver Canada on warrants issued from  Los Angeles, released on bail to await extradition.

The Media lit up identical stories gratuitously  trashing Quaid with the Britney Spears treatment.  The tabloids howled "Randy Quaid MELTDOWN."

Overnight he and his wife are presented as "fugitives". I've read gratuitous remarks from nobodies in these articles like, "unsurprisingly, drugs are suspected...."   Suspected?  The court charges don't involve drugs.

Quaid's never been arrested for drugs or drunk.  More libel and slander: an ABC breakfast TV drone tried psychiatric innuendo;  "Randy Quaid has made a career playing offbeat weirdos...maybe that should tell us something."  It tells me that Quaid is a good actor,  a job he's been doing multiple films every year since 1971 without incident before bad things started happening to him which haven't been adequately explained.

The media coverage is definitely a smear.  They would have gotten away with smearing him too, if he hadn't gotten this press conference on video and online.

Quaid has also named one of the bullies involved in trying to screw him, ABC/Yahoo producer Lloyd Braun.  Quaid named Braun as part of the "monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers" who are "trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties."

Bingo.  There's motive.  Royalties.  Whomever has been going after Randy Quaid has serous clout in Hollywood and media control.   What sort of group has the influence to get a veteran stars actor's union card canceled to kill his income, and the legal leverage to get a famous American and his wife arrested in Canada to be hauled back to Los Angeles in cuffs?

Braun was furious that Quaid has had the presence of mind to understand what's happening not only to him but all the actors in Hollywood.   Crossing to Canada to force his enemies to file international extradition can't be hidden and blows the stealth cover of those filing the charges.

Quaid can't prove his allegations of a conspiracy to murder stars, but the word is in the same tabloid media  those conspirators have used to their advantage to smear their victims.   A lawyer for Braun announced they were filing suit against Quaid over his statement, which may not turn out to be a smart move for Braun.

During 2007 comedian Dave Chappelle turned down $50 million from Comedy Central because he was being coerced to do a bit on his show wearing a dress. There's a "casting couch" in Hollywood for rappers and  actors learn they  have to be the recipient of ritual sodomy to get the big contract.  Few refuse, but a few do refuse Another comedian Katt Williams turned down $50 million to do his own show too.

Dave Chappelle-What's Wrong With Hollywood

Black Hollywood: Are Black Men being Raped? Posted in the African-American Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTE6K1MDBQT8EB716

Chappelle said, "What is happening in Hollywood that a guy that tough (Martin Lawrence) will be out on the street waving a gun screaming 'they're trying to kill me!' ?  What's happening in Hollywood?  Nobody knows.  The worst thing to call somebody is crazy.  It's dismissive. That's bullshit. These people are not crazy, they're strong people.  Maybe the environment is a little sick".

Hollywood is an Illuminati club that offers rich rewards for  supine obedience and stern retribution for those who refuse to bend over.
Let's hope Randy Quaid's voicing what few in Los Angeles dare say prompts other actors to rebel.
C

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 10:52:14 PM »
that chappelle inside hte actors studio is very good

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 12:49:52 PM »
i'm going to sound like I'm in Jr High. .. " you guys have to watch this " ...
9 parts, all great to watch/listen

part 1

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 06:37:02 PM »

Hollywood is an Illuminati club that offers rich rewards for supine obedience and stern retribution for those who refuse to bend over.

BINGO!!!

Not often noted is it's appetite & capacity for sadistic brutality that can be considered no less than bloodlust.
Look at Edgar Rosenberg (Joan River' ex). They were not happy & satisfied until he committed suicide.
I can only describe it as nothing less than an actual blood sacrifice.  :'(
w