Author Topic: Have you ever known someone  (Read 1947 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Have you ever known someone
« on: November 03, 2010, 01:56:07 PM »
who was murdered?
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Have you ever known someone
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:08:51 PM »
yup....murdered, killed, exploded, burned to death....you name it.......whats your question?

bench

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »
yup

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:17:28 PM »
never known anyone really that got murdered seen a couple ppl murdered but didnt know them personally.

brother lived with a couple friends who got murdered at their house about 15 mins or so after he left to go out for the night...crazy crazy stuff man

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 09:22:41 PM »
Yes a few

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 06:41:45 AM »
A poster that used to be on here a lot more had their uncle murdered by a guy who murdered at least 2 other people. 

I don't think I have known anyone personally that was murdered and I hope it stays that way.
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 07:57:48 AM »

My neighbors son, just discharged from the military, picked up a hitchhiker he thought was a fellow soldier.  After about 20 miles, they pulled over and he forced him out of the car at gunpoint, had him lay face down in a ditch and shot him in the back of the head, just to steal his car  >:(  Authorities found the car burned out in another state a few months later. It wasn't until this guy was arrested on other charges in another state and bragged to his cell-mate that he was found.

I had a hairdresser once whose brother was bartending or bouncing and kicked 2 guys out of the bar.  They came back after the bar closed and shot him.  It was in a decent area, not the hood.  They fled to another state and were caught about a year later.
:

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
who was murdered?
Yes. I knew someone I went to highschool and partied it up with for years and she was murdered when she was 23. Thrown in front of a subway by a schizophrenic. Sad shit. Very sad.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:26 AM »
Nope,I'm paid by contract....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 06:25:15 PM »
Yes, a few.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »
Yes, a few.
the question was "have you ever know someone that was murdered"...not "have you ever murdered someone you knew"...

bench

newmom

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 03:47:03 AM »
who was murdered?

sadly yes. Back in high school.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »
never known anyone really that got murdered seen a couple ppl murdered but didnt know them personally.

brother lived with a couple friends who got murdered at their house about 15 mins or so after he left to go out for the night...crazy crazy stuff man
:o  Wow.

My neighbors son, just discharged from the military, picked up a hitchhiker he thought was a fellow soldier.  After about 20 miles, they pulled over and he forced him out of the car at gunpoint, had him lay face down in a ditch and shot him in the back of the head, just to steal his car  >:(  Authorities found the car burned out in another state a few months later. It wasn't until this guy was arrested on other charges in another state and bragged to his cell-mate that he was found.

I had a hairdresser once whose brother was bartending or bouncing and kicked 2 guys out of the bar.  They came back after the bar closed and shot him.  It was in a decent area, not the hood.  They fled to another state and were caught about a year later.

Horrible!  This other poster whose uncle was murdered was murdered by a guy who I think was picked up hitchhiking by 2 of his victims.  

Many sad posts here :(

R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 07:28:00 AM »
:o  Wow.

the really shitty thing is it was a husband and wife he was staying with and they had 2 little kids. The kids didnt get hurt b/c they stayed in their rooms but just crazy crazy stuff man.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 08:16:16 AM »
who was murdered?
<i'm officially on break today>...i fackin need it

anyhow...my dads first couzin....(best friend ws asif ali zardari who ws benazir bhutto's hubby<former ..now dead prime minister of paki>) ws found dead with his car wrapped around a tree and a gunshot wound to the head in 1999...

the one and only time i went back and visited pakistan.....this happened while i ws there

i remember walking out of the room when the news ws broken by the brother of the deceased to their mom...we got the call at 2 am that this had happened and my couzin and myself were the first ones to the house...i saw my uncle farooq dead....i will never forget that moment.....he used to always make me take him shopping (cause i'm patient) and buy me lots n lots of expensive crap i didn't need....

he ws one of those guys that ws always in the "in" crowd and always had a  gravitas and ws cool without aiming for it

now a days i'd say he reminds me of a bearded more charming  al-pacino...yeah..its possible..
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 08:49:57 PM »
Yep two bullies I knew. I fought them both in childhood they both ended shot to death one by his wife.