Author Topic: Randy Moss CUT by the Vikings  (Read 9261 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Re: Randy Moss CUT by the Vikings
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2010, 02:38:22 PM »
viking take it in the ass nonstop with trades

remember betting the farm on herschell walker?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2010, 02:44:28 PM »
Send him to Carolina we'll take anything we can get.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »
whoever the pats play in 2 weeks on mon night football.

that'll be the team that signs him lol...

Seriously, he's a headcase spoiled baby.  He makes TO look like Jerry Rice.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »
Hey Peyton Manning could use some help.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »
Hey Peyton Manning could use some help.

Are you serious?  ::) ::)

Manning just needs another Tight end but good luck with replacing one as good as Dallas Clark.
D

body88

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
haha, Coughlin would choke Moss out after the first little stunt he pulled like yesterday.....and people need to remember, the Pats didn't win a SB with this turd there, so who knows if Bill would want him back in NE....i think he likes having the best record in the NFL, guys who get along and an offense that you can't predict from week to week. 

Did you see your boy Tate record his first long pass for a td yesterday?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2010, 03:46:33 PM »

Racist motherfuckers.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »
He'll be on TV next season right next to Boomer Esiason

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2010, 03:47:42 PM »
Racist motherfuckers.

Will it be Racist when Chilly gets fired and Tarveras Jackson becomes the QB next year?  :D :D
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »
whoever the pats play in 2 weeks on mon night football.

that'll be the team that signs him lol...

Seriously, he's a headcase spoiled baby.  He makes TO look like Jerry Rice.

I disagree...TO is an attention whore and selfish....Randy Moss is becomes selfish when things don't go his way and he doesn't get what he wants.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2010, 04:03:27 PM »
Racist motherfuckers.

schmoe membership drive must be slow.

epic_alien

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2010, 04:27:04 PM »
In the wake of his press conference where Moss kissed the ass of NE coach Bill Belichick and the patriots organization, Randy Moss has just been cut by the Vikings.

After the presser Moss refused to travel with the Vikes and stayed in Boston.

The Vikes gave the Pats a third round pick and have to eat his salary.

WOW! I cannot believe the Vikings cut him.

most of you never played so ill help you understand why they cut him,

first, he quits on plays, that totally unacceptable,

second,
he uses a minesota press conference to profess his love and how he missed his old team, but forgets he is getting paid by the vikings currently, he needs to show some class and shut the fuck up,

third
all week he was giving up secrets and inside info on how the patriots would approach the game, then fucking complains about how he didnt get a pat on the back for it, and fails to see how he looks like a total fool,

then he proceeds to say how he respects and misses the patriots and he forgets what he just said, about selling the pats out all week to help his current team
now dont get me wrong, allot of players do this, bu not to many of them are so fucking stupid they tell everyone about it in a public post game conference in   a game in which you quit on plays and the team, is already pissed at you.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2010, 04:40:28 PM »
I disagree...TO is an attention whore and selfish....Randy Moss is becomes selfish when things don't go his way and he doesn't get what he wants.

Both of you are wrong on the Moss issue.

He did NOTHING wrong in this instance, but these same motherfuckers you see mouthing off on ESPN - and in this thread - are the same people who've been dogging this guy since before he even set foot in the NFL. 

It's total fucking bullshit and most of you motherfuckers are too ignorant to realize just how brainwashed you are.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »

second,
he uses a minesota press conference to profess his love and how he missed his old team, but forgets he is getting paid by the vikings currently, he needs to show some class and shut the fuck up,

third
all week he was giving up secrets and inside info on how the patriots would approach the game, then fucking complains about how he didnt get a pat on the back for it, and fails to see how he looks like a total fool,

then he proceeds to say how he respects and misses the patriots and he forgets what he just said, about selling the pats out all week to help his current team
now dont get me wrong, allot of players do this, bu not to many of them are so fucking stupid they tell everyone about it in a public post game conference in   a game in which you quit on plays and the team, is already pissed at you.

Shut the fuck up, tool.

You sound like one of those idiots who is out there blaming the injury to Favre on Moss.

Just. Shut. Up. 

body88

« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »

second,
he uses a Minnesota press conference to profess his love and how he missed his old team, but forgets he is getting paid by the vikings currently, he needs to show some class and shut the fuck up,

third
all week he was giving up secrets and inside info on how the patriots would approach the game, then fucking complains about how he didn't get a pat on the back for it, and fails to see how he looks like a total fool,

now don't get me wrong, allot of players do this, bu not to many of them are so fucking stupid they tell everyone about it in a public post game conference in   a game in which you quit on plays and the team, is already pissed at you.

I played college football and nothing you have said has anything to do with  "playing the game", It's common sense, plain and simple.

Moss didn't "forget" anything. He knows the ship is going down in Vikings land, he's an emotional guy, and he wants out. That's why he is still in Boston, praying he clears waivers and the Pats pick him up. That's also why when he got traded, he left his entire family in NE instead of moving them back to Virginia.

Moss didn't tell the Vikings anything they couldn't have learned from the film. All this "secret" bullshit is just that...bullshit. The Patriots have a very young defense, so they are not running anything overly sophisticated. That's not even getting into the fact that Belichick would change their calls, terminology and add wrinkles as he always does. It's not like NFL players don't jump from team to team all the time.

epic_alien

« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
where did you play? i played in the pac-10

also tre,

are you a kneegrow?

if so would make sense in your defense with moss

newmom

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2010, 04:58:39 PM »
Dallas and Minn. will be looking for new coaches next year.

Bout time, get rid of the fat fuck

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »

second,

third

Thanks.  I didn't play football past high school, so there's no way I'd be able to understand the blatantly obvious....
Y

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2010, 05:19:53 PM »

also tre,

are you a kneegrow?

I played in a major football conference (that shall remain unnamed), but that has sweet fuck all to do with what's going on here.

You're an idiot who has been brainwashed. 

That's a you problem.  Unfortunately, people like you typically cost the rest of us a lot of money.

You're so quick to 'blame a black man', that you can't see before your eyes how bloody inept Brad Childress is.

epic_alien

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »
so you are black?  if so your excused from your comments, we get it

and playing at high level does have allot to do with it, you played in a unnamed conference, im sure it was big time, since it goes unnamed, if your gonna spout off, own it

its like parker commenting on bodybuilding, when he is 5/4 160lbs

same thing with you, you dont know shit, and you watch to much tv

i would be pleased if moss didnt get picked up by anyone, he is a god damb crybaby

body88

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »

also tre,

are you a kneegrow?

I played at a small d3 school. I didn't play at a high level like you.

I'm just saying...playing ball has nothing to do with your original opinion. It's just common sense, imo.

I'm not saying Moss handled this situation with class and grace. He's an emotional guy and has no filter. It is what it is.

epic_alien

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »
no its not common sense, you dont know shit cause you played for no one joe schmoe school

whenyou play for a big team you have politics now involved, a image to uphold and respect, there are ethics even in football, and lines that arent supposed to be crossed,

moss doesnt respect those things, and he got the boot,  there is a reason he has been tossed around the league, his big mouth and his quitting on plays and lack of loyalty to anyone

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2010, 06:17:45 PM »

Redskins?  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »
Redskins?  ;D

I like Washington now, I'm a big Mcnabb fan.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2010, 06:22:25 PM »
I like Washington now, I'm a big Mcnabb fan.

Did you watch yesterdays game?  Did you see the catastrophe at under 2 minutes!??!?!