Author Topic: Post your Dog's Pic.!!..  (Read 13111 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Post your Dog's Pic.!!..
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 08:34:26 AM »
His Father is from the CanMuc kennel in Spain (http://www.canmuc.com/v2/).  You can see his Father, Grandparents (on his Father's side) along with other relatives on the canmuc website.  His Father is one of the pics that the front page scrolls through (unless they changed the pics recently).

If you search his breed in google, two of the pictures that show up are his Father and Grandmother (on his Mother's side).

I never achieved anything in life, so I had to spend a lot of money on a dog so I could try to fit in with the millionaires and geniuses here.  

;D ;D ;D

thx for the info.. you have a nice dog..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 08:40:52 AM »
lål

that pic really shows how much he trust you.

although this is my first ever dog but i had educated myself about dogs well before getting it.. i knew how to deal with him and how to make him love and accept his role as my follower.. he cant even eat except when i allow him to eat even if he is very hungry and the food is in front of him!!..

the main thing to be a good dog owner is to know how to be the leader,.. if you cant your dog will automatically take this role!!.. and in dogs world if the leader is fully accepted by the others he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants with them!!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2010, 08:38:43 AM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »

*I can't rotate the fucking pictures.....I doesn't computers good.*
I was born at a time when the only thing you did on a computer was play "Oregon Trail" and tell a turtle to go FWD10 to make lines on the screen...

Oh fuck I remember that game.  This is the second time in two days I feel really old.  I went to the store last night and Phil Collins was on the PA system.  Think it was "Love Don't Come Easy" or one of his more poppy type tunes.  I did a little bullshit dance to make the cashier crack up, and she goes "gotta love Phil Collins"  She looked about 20-23 so I said "wow, I'm suprised you knew who that was"  Without missing a beat she replies "Yeah, my MOM is a huge fan so I heard it all the time as a kid" 

I hung my head in shame and said "OH" as I headed to the door :'(