Author Topic: i just got done voting  (Read 7247 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: i just got done voting
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2010, 04:44:46 PM »
  As long as politicians stay out of my life, I couldn't care less who gets elected. The government doesen't do and cannot do anything for people of average skills and intelligence and up to make their lives better. All they do is take money from the productive people and give it to the entitled of Society. As long as you have average skills and intelligence, you can by yourself make life much better for yourself than the government ever could. Government: feeding and sheltering the incompetent and shiftless at the expense of the industrious and capable since 7,000 B.C.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »
  As long as politicians stay out of my life, I couldn't care less who gets elected. The government doesen't do and cannot do anything for people of average skills and intelligence and up to make their lives better. All they do is take money from the productive people and give it to the entitled of Society. As long as you have average skills and intelligence, you can by yourself make life much better for yourself than the government ever could. Government: feeding and sheltering the incompetent and shiftless at the expense of the industrious and capable since 7,000 B.C.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah, and who needs roads and police and firefighters and military and a judicial system!  All they do is suck the money out of my pocket and give it to the entitled!   ::)

Give me a break...why do so many who are against taxation take the "all or nothing" approach?  There is a need for a society to have taxation to provide services and accomplish task that individuals and private companies can't.  What do you want to do, privitize the military?  (Ask Hannibal Barca how that worked out.)  How are we going to pay to keep up the infrastructure that is necessary for commerce to function efficiently? 

I don't disagree that there has to be a limit and that much of the tax that is taken from us isn't used as efficiently as it should be.  However, a society with no taxation doesn't work. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2010, 05:02:52 PM »
Yeah, and who needs roads and police and firefighters and military and a judicial system!  All they do is suck the money out of my pocket and give it to the entitled!  

Give me a break...why do so many who are against taxation take the "all or nothing" approach?  There is a need for a society to have taxation to provide services and accomplish task that individuals and private companies can't.  What do you want to do, privitize the military?  (Ask Hannibal Barca how that worked out.)  How are we going to pay to keep up the infrastructure that is necessary for commerce to function efficiently?  

I don't disagree that there has to be a limit and that much of the tax that is taken from us isn't used as efficiently as it should be.  However, a society with no taxation doesn't work.  

You talk as if the government is doing us a big favor by building roads. They build roads with our money, idiot. The money we earn with our sweat and tears. They are just doing their obligation by building roads. And only 10% of the money collected by government goes to build roads and stuff like that. The majority goes to social welfare programs to feed the shiftless or to the police and prisons to incarcerate the shiftless who choose to prey on us because they are too lazy to work. And speaking of roads, privately owned ones are much better. I have used both government roads and privately owned ones and the privately owned ones are much better, with less holes, etc. The government is good in the sense that we are Humans and not animals and therefore we won't allow the idiots of Society to starve, but it is truly a pain in the ass in the lives of everyone that can take care of themselves.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2010, 10:20:41 PM »
This is the average voter:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2010, 10:31:20 PM »
Funny how they didn't even ask for ID when I went to vote... Shit I could have sent my dog to vote for me and hit them gym instead

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2010, 10:57:16 AM »

Oh dear, young man.....you are advanced in some areas for your age, but politics isn't one of them......just how many of these "not enforcing morals" democrats support legalizing your beloved marijuana?  Probably a hand full of kooks in Cali that the rest of the party disowns. And I heard on ANY occasions that the reason we needed national health care from the dems was that it was a "moral obligation." 
Both parties do it...and like I said it just depends on who's morals you agree with.
i never said democrats were perfect. they are on the right path for the most part. republicans dont know a damn thing about the proper way to govern. their economic ideas are either based out of ignorance or self-interest, and their social ideas are negative, hateful, and oppressive, and close minded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2010, 11:00:08 AM »
i never said democrats were perfect. they are on the right path for the most part. republicans dont know a damn thing about the proper way to govern. their economic ideas are either based out of ignorance or self-interest, and their social ideas are negative, hateful, and oppressive, and close minded.

::)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »
Did they pass the free KY AMMENDment over there?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »
::)
do you honestly think that anything going on in the economy right now has anything to do with obama? (despite the fact that we arent in a depression)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »
do you honestly think that anything going on in the economy right now has anything to do with obama? (despite the fact that we arent in a depression)

No..he's doing a great job. Bringing the UE numbers from 5% to 10% in 18 months when he said it would never get beyond 8% was pure genus.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2010, 12:30:17 PM »
No..he's doing a great job. Bringing the UE numbers from 5% to 10% in 18 months when he said it would never get beyond 8% was pure genus.
do you realize that everything obama did with the economy was handed to him by bush?? the entire mess, and the entire solution. he did what was necessary at the time to avoid a complete collapse of our financial system. and it woudl be collapsed right now had he not done it. bush was going to do the same thing, and so would have mccain. obama was a dumb pussy for listening to his economic advisers who were a bunch of self interested hacks. hes just like clinton, an indecisive slave to the polls.