Author Topic: Is America on her Deathbed?  (Read 23195 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Is America on her Deathbed?
« on: November 02, 2010, 07:50:42 PM »
This 3 part lecture filmed over 16 years ago in Fresno, CA 1994 is indicative of what?

• A) Farrakhan's prophetic ability?
  • B) Farrakhan's wisdom, insight, & powers of observation?
  • C) A Conspiracy against America that Farrakhan willingly discloses to those willing to listen?

OR

• D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Is America on her Deathbed?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 06:03:36 AM »
You wish!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 09:03:10 AM »
You wish!

It is not a wish, it is a FACT!!!....Oooops I forgot to add my vote...Definitely D All Of The Above. The man has laid it out for all the world to see 16 years before it happened. I saw a documentary by David Icke (who is hated also) who about 16 years ago also pointed out the coming NWO and financial disaster to the world. Now we see it unfolding before our eyes, yet many still don't want to believe it. I guess not accepting that reality keeps them in a peaceful mindset....
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 12:50:22 PM »
You wish!

Considering this talk was given 16 yrs ago, would you say the answer is A, B, C, or D?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »
I think he's a nut bag.  People are always prophesizing our doom.  Many pray for it, some long for it, and some who live on the fringes think they have insider knowledge.

It never happens.  We keep ticking and growing.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 02:18:56 PM »
I think he's a nut bag.  People are always prophesizing our doom.  Many pray for it, some long for it, and some who live on the fringes think they have insider knowledge.

Did you view and listen to the contents of those clips?
If so? considering the fact that he made these statements 16 years ago,
...would you consider them to be A, b, c, or D?

Sheesh! Does EVERYONE have a reading comprehension problem?  ::)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 02:54:24 PM »
 :D

E.)  None of the above

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 03:01:30 PM »
I think he's a nut bag.

What about part 1 makes you say so?

What about part 2 makes you say so?

What about part 3 makes you say so?

People are always prophesizing our doom.  Many pray for it, some long for it, and some who live on the fringes think they have insider knowledge.

Is there not an enormous trade deficit between USA & Asia.

Is not Asia the fastest growing economy in the world?

Is China, not the only super economy that has retained the right to print it's own currency and not get it from the Federal Reserve. Would that not indicate a superior knowledge of mathematics and financial principles?

Is the USA really ticking and growing? I can understand the ticking part, ...but isn't a tick usually the first signs before outright spasms & convulsions? Surely you do not believe the USA is growing?

Feel free to re-watch each video individually and break each one down as you see fit.

Patiently awaiting a detailed, reasoned, and thoughtful response.  :)
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »
What about part 1 makes you say so?

What about part 2 makes you say so?

What about part 3 makes you say so?

Is there not an enormous trade deficit between USA & Asia.

Is not Asia the fastest growing economy in the world?

Is China, not the only super economy that has retained the right to print it's own currency and not get it from the Federal Reserve. Would that not indicate a superior knowledge of mathematics and financial principles?

Is the USA really ticking and growing? I can understand the ticking part, ...but isn't a tick usually the first signs before outright spasms & convulsions? Surely you do not believe the USA is growing?

Feel free to re-watch each video individually and break each one down as you see fit.

Patiently awaiting a detailed, reasoned, and thoughtful response.  :)

I posted these vids and others from Farrakhan some time ago and the most they garnered were calls of antisemite from the dummies. Farrakhan is like the prophets of old.. they too were called names, had rocks thrown at them, were hated, beaten and disbelieved by the masses until plagues came, fire from the sky came, diseases came, famines came and even a world wide flood...and despite all the warnings and signs they refused to believe or even ponder the thought that what they were hearing might be coming to pass until it was too late....
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »
After I say this i can understand if you don't want to talk about it anymore because of my unwillingness to sit and watch this hate mongering nut bag for 30 minutes of my life and how that might invalidate anything i have to say about it in your eyes.  (that's OK though, I still like you and think you are a very interesting "enthusiastic" person who is fun to talk with) There is very little that jack ass could say or do that would give him any kind of credibility IMO.

However i did listen to the first few sentences when he talked about about vanity and greed.  Give me a fucking break.  Are we at church?  Speaking of vanity, nice suit.  Speaking of greed, greed works both ways.  It creates economies, trade, wealth, jobs etc.  and it also takes them.  So what else is new?  So don't expect me to listen to 30 minutes of cheap church style manipulation aimed at my guilt emotions.

Let's look at your points or his or whatever:

Trade deficit.  Wow, as if that's never been talked about in the last 16 years by talking heads, economists, on forums etc.  ::)

Asia fastest growing economy in the world.  So what?  Its about time they stopped being so third world.  Its a good thing.  We can only climb as high as our dead weight lets us.

China.  They are slowly entering in full into capitalism.  Most of their country is still knee deep in problems.  Give them a few more decades and they will be doing the same dam thing.  We've just been at it longer.

America growing.  We are in a cycle, similar to other ones where our doom was predicted.  And as before we will cycle up and then cycle down and over and over again.  

And there will people who will try and pray on people moral conscience by predicting shit.  

Luis is a disgrace and there's nothing special or unique about what he "predicted".  

Point is, (my point) is that there is nothing prophetic about what he said.  If he said, 16 years ago, Barrack Obama would be president in 2008 and the stock market would crash on a specific day, then maybe. 

PS:  I found a rain dance that works... ;D ::) 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
After I say this i can understand if you don't want to talk about it anymore because of my unwillingness to sit and watch this hate mongering nut bag for 30 minutes of my life and how that might invalidate anything i have to say about it in your eyes.  (that's OK though, I still like you and think you are a very interesting "enthusiastic" person who is fun to talk with) There is very little that jack ass could say or do that would give him any kind of credibility IMO.

However i did listen to the first few sentences when he talked about about vanity and greed.  Give me a fucking break.  Are we at church?  Speaking of vanity, nice suit.  Speaking of greed, greed works both ways.  It creates economies, trade, wealth, jobs etc.  and it also takes them.  So what else is new?  So don't expect me to listen to 30 minutes of cheap church style manipulation aimed at my guilt emotions.

Trade deficit.  Wow, as if that's never been talked about in the last 16 years by talking heads, economists, on forums etc.  ::)

Asia fastest growing economy in the world.  So what?  Its about time they stopped being so third world.  Its a good thing.  We can only climb as high as our dead weight lets us.

China.  They are slowly entering in full into capitalism.  Most of their country is still knee deep in problems.  Give them a few more decades and they will be doing the same dam thing.  We've just been at it longer.

America growing.  We are in a cycle, similar to other ones where our doom was predicted.  And as before we will cycle up and then cycle down and over and over again.  

And there will people who will try and pray on people moral conscience by predicting shit.  

Luis is a disgrace and there's nothing special or unique about what he "predicted".  

Point is, (my point) is that there is nothing prophetic about what he said.  If he said, 16 years ago, Barrack Obama would be president in 2008 and the stock market would crash on a specific day, then maybe. 

Ozmo most of what you wrote is not even worth the time you took to type it, but opinions are like assholes...everyone has one. Just keep this in your mind...somewhere. The warnings are everywhere and have come from many in places near and far. You don't have to  listen but at least hear someone out to the end. You admit to only hearing a few lines and then turning the video off...WHY? Is the truth that disturbing? Many don't want to accept the reality of a matter, but doing so allows a person to deal with and maybe even change the outcome.... but if you will not even hear out what the issues are, how then can you address them and certainly how can you even think to change them? It is up to you, your time is short and everything is working against america at this junction, you all can either make things go in the direction you want, but you must first identify the problems: Or you can deny every thing, say everything will workout, cross your fingers and hope for the best and end up in an even WORST CONDITION. You will have no one to blame but yourself.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 04:35:05 PM »

However i did listen to the first few sentences when he talked about about vanity and greed.  Give me a fucking break.  Are we at church?  Speaking of vanity, nice suit.

This is the only part of your response that I consider valid because it was based on having watched those first few seconds.

Speaking of greed, greed works both ways.  It creates economies, trade, wealth, jobs etc.  and it also takes them.  So what else is new?  So don't expect me to listen to 30 minutes of cheap church style manipulation aimed at my guilt emotions.

So who are you now... Gordon Gekko? I think those sentiments have played out on Wall Street,
...and I don't think anyone in their right mind would argue the results were beneficial for society as a whole.

The fact that you refused to watch the rest clearly explains your misguided ramblings that do nothing to address the specific points mentioned as it related to the video. How can you possibly hope to discuss something you clearly have not seen?

I'll assume you meant "prey" and not "pray", ...but how does one prey on someone's moral conscience?
I can understand an appeal to, but prey on?

How would YOU know if you haven't even viewed the clips?

And please don't insult me like this.
If his lecture had been full of hate-mongering rhetoric, I would NEVER have posted it.

If I am capable of listening to a speech or talk by David Dukes that contains no white supremacist rhetoric, and objectively consider whether there is any validity in his commentary on the subject at hand. You should certainly be able to listen to a similar talk by Louis Farrakhan. Grow up. You're reminding me of that immature little child who sticks their fingers in their ears and says "Lalalala I can't hear you"

Point is, (my point) is that there is nothing prophetic about what he said.  If he said, 16 years ago, Barrack Obama would be president in 2008 and the stock market would crash on a specific day, then maybe.

Actually he did predict Barack Obama would be president in 2008, but that was hardly prophetic, since it was a 50/50 chance and his opponents were John McCain & Sarah Palin. You didn't need a crystal ball or any depth of wisdom or knowledge to see that one coming.  

Ya... dancing away from the topic at hand I see.  :-\
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010, 04:43:27 PM »
Why don't you outline his specific points perhaps using a transcript of this prophetic speech and show me why they are unique?

My assertion about prophecy will still stand and well his nutbaggery.

Luis is a disgrace.

Also, no need to take jibes at me with stuff like Gecko and other things.  I'm not attacking you.   You are wonderful.  I just think Luis did not say anything uniquely prophetic and he is a hate mongering nut job that has done much to regress the causes of black Americans than most of the soap box bunch.

Ps:  com on dear Jag, pointing out spelling erros?  Really?   ::) 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »
And Samson,  thank you.  You took the time to write and entire paragraph responding to something that wasn't worth the time to write.  

I am sorry I don't have a high opinion of Gold suit Luis otherwise I'd agree or disagree differently. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »
Oh and Jag,  props to you for listening to David Duke,  I would listen to Luis before I'd listen to him.

There isn't anything worth while the 2 of these peole could say that some expert could have said somewhere else.  

Ps. If predicting Obama in 2008 is a non issue why even bring it up?  Bfd.  Like I said, 16 years, if he said it, I be raving about this with you.

Ps again:  ever type on a iPad?  Easy to get typos.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 04:59:19 PM »
Ozmo most of what you wrote is not even worth the time you took to type it, but opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.

Ain't that the truth!!!

The only reason I took the time to respond is because it is OzmO, ...and I like him.
So much for mod facilitation of discussion. I ain't watching it ... he's a nutbag.  ::)   :-\

Just keep this in your mind...somewhere. The warnings are everywhere and have come from many in places near and far. You don't have to  listen but at least hear someone out to the end. You admit to only hearing a few lines and then turning the video off...WHY? Is the truth that disturbing?

I don't think in OzmO's case it's that the truth is so disturbing. I think it's more a case of that subject thread you posted the other day... Do you think the illuminati know you better than you know yourself? I think the powers that be that have such a stranglehold on the minds of the American public have created a situation that results in people purposely shutting out those they would well be advised to listen to.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open."--Thomas Dewar

“We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us.” --Friedrich Nietzsche

"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." -- John Maynard Keynes

“How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?” --Proverbs 6:9

Many don't want to accept the reality of a matter, but doing so allows a person to deal with and maybe even change the outcome.... but if you will not even hear out what the issues are, how then can you address them and certainly how can you even think to change them?

You shall know the truth, ...and the truth shall set you free.  ;D

"You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight." -- Jim Rohn

It is up to you, your time is short and everything is working against america at this junction, you all can either make things go in the direction you want, but you must first identify the problems: Or you can deny every thing, say everything will workout, cross your fingers and hope for the best and end up in an even WORST CONDITION. You will have no one to blame but yourself.

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself." -- Archibald MacLeish

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." -- Winston Churchill
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 05:14:51 PM »
Why don't you outline his specific points perhaps using a transcript of this prophetic speech and show me why they are unique?

Why should I do that when the bloody clip is there for you to view yourself?

The whole point of the exercise is to get YOUR views, not to give them to you.  ::)

My assertion about prophecy will still stand and well his nutbaggery.

Luis is a disgrace.

What specifically about these clips leads you to these opinions?

Also, no need to take jibes at me with stuff like Gecko and other things.  I'm not attacking you.   You are wonderful.

Wasn't an attack? It was a question. If you're going to channel Gordon Gecko, prepare for these kinds of questions.

I just think Luis did not say anything uniquely prophetic and he is a hate mongering nut job that has done much to regress the causes of black Americans than most of the soap box bunch.

What specific statements and or predictions did he make in these clips that are false, or have not come to fruition?

Ps:  com on dear Jag, pointing out spelling erros?  Really?   ::)  

Oh puleaze dude! You should know by now what an anally retentive spelling nazi I can be?  ;D

Besides, in this context, that particular typo was very relevant because depending on which word you meant, it had the ability to change the entire meaning of the statement. That is why the written language has rules with regards to the spelling of words. It facilitates proper communication.  Get with the program!  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 05:18:43 PM »
Oh and Jag,  props to you for listening to David Duke,  I would listen to Luis before I'd listen to him.

There isn't anything worth while the 2 of these peole could say that some expert could have said somewhere else.  

Ps. If predicting Obama in 2008 is a non issue why even bring it up?  Bfd.  Like I said, 16 years, if he said it, I be raving about this with you.

Ps again:  ever type on a iPad?  Easy to get typos.   

You're the one who brought it up.  :o

If I can type with long fingernails on a sticky keyboard, you can type on an iPad.
Just show a little more consideration for your reader, ...and don't be so sloppy next time.  ;)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 05:26:00 PM »
I should be well advised to listen to Luis farakhan?  Hahahahhhahahaha

I won't watch it.  So you have 2 choices:

A. Explain with transcripted text from his speech why his prophecy was unique.

B. Stop talking to me about it

This would be a good time for one of your emotion icons sticking it's tongue out.

Either way I don't care.  Lol    

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 05:27:19 PM »
You're the one who brought it up.  :o

If I can type with long fingernails on a sticky keyboard, you can type on an iPad.
Just show a little more consideration for your reader, ...and don't be so sloppy next time.  ;)

Stop being so cheap and buy a new keyboard.   I brought it up to give perspective to it.  You only reinforced that.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 06:23:57 PM »
I should be well advised to listen to Luis farakhan?  Hahahahhhahahaha

I won't watch it.  So you have 2 choices:

A. Explain with transcripted text from his speech why his prophecy was unique.

B. Stop talking to me about it

This would be a good time for one of your emotion icons sticking it's tongue out.

Either way I don't care.  Lol    

I thought you were smart enough to realize the important part was the message itself and NOT the messenger.

Ya ya I know "Lalalala You can't hear me"  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 06:27:56 PM »

Stop being so cheap and buy a new keyboard.   I brought it up to give perspective to it.  You only reinforced that.

The problem isn't so much my keyboard...  as it is all the crumbs and other stuff that I drop into it. {blush}
No matter how many keyboards I buy, the problem will persist until I stop snacking at my desk.

I'm not yet willing to solve the problem.  :P
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 06:53:37 PM »
The problem isn't so much my keyboard...  as it is all the crumbs and other stuff that I drop into it. {blush}
No matter how many keyboards I buy, the problem will persist until I stop snacking at my desk.

I'm not yet willing to solve the problem.  :P

Try turning it upside down or using freon. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 07:24:30 PM »
Try turning it upside down or using freon. 

Normally, I just take the entire keyboard apart, and get the compressed air into the areas I can't wipe down.

...but thanks for bumping this thread again. Perhaps if you bump it enough times, there will be a brave soul unafraid to actually listen to the clips, and then be willing to voice his/her opinion of the actual contents thereof.  ;)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 07:28:56 PM »
Normally, I just take the entire keyboard apart, and get the compressed air into the areas I can't wipe down.

...but thanks for bumping this thread again. Perhaps if you bump it enough times, there will be a brave soul unafraid to actually listen to the clips, and then be willing to voice his/her opinion of the actual contents thereof.  ;)

I don't think its fear.

Probably has to do with bile.

;) :)