Author Topic: Is The World Collapsing?  (Read 2175 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Is The World Collapsing?
« on: November 02, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »
These sink holes are appearing EVERYWHERE now and must speak of something going on within the earth. Holes appearing in countries and places that they have NEVER appeared before or have rarely appeared before. This GIANT sinkhole opened up in Schmalkalden, Germany

C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Is The World Collapsing?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »
I don't think the world is collapsing so much as I think the guys running HAARP have been busy, naughty little boys.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »
I don't think the world is collapsing so much as I think the guys running HAARP have been busy, naughty little boys.

Or is it the Large Hadron Collider that was supposed to create tiny Black Holes that would exist for only a moment (they claim). Are these sink holes or results of Black Holes opening up for a moment and absorbing the surrounding area???... (OK everyone it is a joke I am telling so don't get crazy ;D)

Or is the REVERSE BIG BANG happening and we are all about to be subject to the BIG COLLAPSE???
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 10:00:02 PM »
Or is it the Large Hadron Collider that was supposed to create tiny Black Holes that would exist for only a moment (they claim). Are these sink holes or results of Black Holes opening up for a moment and absorbing the surrounding area???... (OK everyone it is a joke I am telling so don't get crazy ;D)

Good, cause I was going to say it didn't look like an absorbtion of matter so much as a sinking of it.

Or is the REVERSE BIG BANG happening and we are all about to be subject to the BIG COLLAPSE???

Don't you worry... that BIG COLLAPSE will be here soon enough. Mark my words!  :o
w