Author Topic: Hahahaha!! - Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman: Two evil witches LOSE THEIR ASSES!  (Read 5253 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Why are women in politics anyhow?  What dumb shit would ever vote and emotional/incompetent woman into any position of authority or importance?
On a daily basis, I come across more idiot females than you know.  Every time I get a woman on the phone I think, "Great.  How will she fuck this up." ;D
N

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why are women in politics anyhow?  What dumb shit would ever vote and emotional/incompetent woman into any position of authority or importance?
On a daily basis, I come across more idiot females than you know.  Every time I get a woman on the phone I think, "Great.  How will she fuck this up." ;D

Women voted for Blumenthal over McMahon in CT by over 20 points.   Unreal.   

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Meg Whitman's personal spending on her campaign: $163 mil.

National Endowment for the Arts 2010 budget: $161.4 mil.

People voluntarily gave their money to Whitman and she used some of her own personal wealth. NEA funding comes from taxpayers who have their money simply confiscated from them to fund a program that most people don't care about or even want. And if you think that most people do want funding for the NEA then they can simply donate to the program.

I'm all for art -- just do it on your own dime.

pellius

• Getbig V

absolutely. restrain it from creating laws that dictate how we should live our lives. like making weed illegal

Or making mindless regulations and onerous taxes on business. A friend of mine who owned a tanning salon had to refit all the door knobs in his salon. They weren't the traditional round kind but the lever type which for some reason is against the law for that type of business.

The amount of hoops (not to mention the costs) they make you jump through is one of the reason businesses leave the State.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
it takes decisiveness and fearlessness, thats about it. i guess that is a special person in the sense that not everyone is born able to lead. but leadership doesnt mean jackshit if it isnt coupled with an open mind and critical thinking.

you rich bastard (if you do work for a fortune 20)

You sure are stupid....

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
I'm all for art -- just do it on your own dime.

I'm all for war -- just do it on your own dime. 

ok, I'm not all for war.

and I'm much more concerned about the trillions we give out in corporate welfare than the few billions given to individuals.

pellius

• Getbig V
I'm all for war -- just do it on your own dime. 

ok, I'm not all for war.

and I'm much more concerned about the trillions we give out in corporate welfare than the few billions given to individuals.

Funding for the defense of this country is one of the few spending authorized by the Constitution. Funding for art, as well as the other countless give away programs that take a far, far bigger chunk of government spending than defense; are decidedly not.

225for70

• Getbig IV

Funding for the defense of this country is one of the few spending authorized by the Constitution. Funding for art, as well as the other countless give away programs that take a far, far bigger chunk of government spending than defense; are decidedly not.

Just think if we curbed our spending on the arts. We can pay to service the debt acquired from the war for 2 days. :o

pellius

• Getbig V
Just think if we curbed our spending on the arts. We can pay to service the debt acquired from the war for 2 days. :o

Again, two different things. Defense spending is not only authorized by the Constitution but necessary for our country's survival. You may not like the idea that we have a military and have to spend tax dollars for it but the world is still ruled by strength and force and if we didn't have the greatest military in the world what kind of world would we be living in? Fascism, Nazism, Communism and now Islamic Fundamentalism.

The question is not whether or not art in a society and culture is a good thing but rather who should pay for it. I see little justification that a teacher, a welder, a bus driver... should have part of their earnings confiscated against their will so that an artist can submerge a crucifix in a jar of urine and call it art. Some may see the beauty and depth to such a display and they are free to finance and sponsor such artists that reflect their taste and vision.

pellius

• Getbig V
The money spent, and being spent, on Afghanistan and Iraq are NOT necessary for our survival.  It is actually jeopardizing our survival.

If we simply pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan will the Islamic Fundamentalist look at it as a victory or defeat for their cause? Will it discourage them or embolden them in their quest for world wide conquest? If we go home will they simply go back to making cheap rugs and beating their wives or will it now free up even more men and resources to expand their aggression into other parts of the world?

After we were attacked on 9/11 what would you have done? Nothing? Simply allow Al Queda to continue operating and maintaining a base of operations in Afghanistan? Since every major intelligence agency, including Russian, German, British and French intelligence, believed that Hussein had WMDs, that he has used WMDs in the past against the Kurds and the Iranians, that they actually developed a working nuclear reactor which Israel destroyed, that they continued to violate every UN resolutions including 1441, that they kicked out the inspectors, that they consistently attacked their neighbors and openly proclaimed their expansionist design --- that we should have just taken his word that he no longer had WMDs?

Another ungrateful complacent American who takes his freedom and safety for granted.

Alex23

;Dfuck these satanic pieces of fucking dogshit

Quoted for Rosicrucianism.

pellius

• Getbig V
Pull out, the fuck.  We should have never went in.

What would you have done about Saddam Hussein. We had every reason to believe he had WMDs. He attacked his neighbors. He had every intention of controlling the oil supply in that region. He violated every UN Security Resolution. He kicked out our inspectors. Bush went before the UN and demanded that they enforced their resolutions and if they did not he would. After resolution 1441 no more drawing lines in the sand. How many times would Hussein have to spit in your face and shoot at our planes before you do anything -- if ever? And if he did use WMDs you would be the first to shout "Why didn't we do anything? All the signs were there?"

LOL. World wide conquest.  These assholes can't even make a decent meal.

Been following Europe lately?

Me? The minute I received the intelligence reports, stating how several young Arab men had enrolled in various flight schools, yet were unconcerned with takeoff and landing procedures (true story), I would have placed them under surveillance.  These very same individuals, when they went to carry out their plot, would have been arrested in midair.

And any sane person would but we live in strange times. Did you miss all the reasons why we were not allowed to? Profiling being one of them. Same reason why we search Danish grandmas at airports but give the Muslims a pass.

The same Israeli commanders that carried out the nuclear plant bombing could have had Saddam and his sociopathic sons murdered within a day, all with a wink and a nod from us.

Come on, my friend. Of course, they could have taken out Saddam, as well as Arafat, Mubarak, al-Gaddafi.... Israel can get rid of all their enemies in a week. They can have all the heads of the Iranians leaders by night's end or just end the Iranian problem once and for all. Do I really have to explain to you why they are restrained by the world community?

Some money sent to the Northerners at the same time, and it's a new day in Iraq.  A bit messy, sure, but no innocent kids from here are harmed in the process.  That's the way we used to handle things.

That is not how we use to handle things. Think Dresden, Hiroshima, and all the way back to Tecumseh Sherman. BTW, it is a new day in Iraq.  

Come on, bro.  I used to respect your posts.

The issue was not about war and what we should be involved in. The issue was defense spending versus entitlements and programs such as the NEA. The world is a very dangerous place and we need a strong military. We don't need to confiscate other people's money for things like art and entitlement programs that simply take money from one person and give it to another because some third party has unilaterally determined that they need/deserve it more.

By the way, what the fuck is wrong with the posting feature?  It keeps skipping down the page when trying to type.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter

pellius

• Getbig V
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/blumenthal/2007/09/06/bush_wmd

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6190720/

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6931174.ece

and many others

Sorry friend, I don't do links. If you want to debate -- debate. I can post links as well. Besides: salon, msnbc, timesonline?

You'd feel the same if I posted links by fox, worldnetdaily, nationalreview....

But props for not googling me to death ala True Adonis.

But again, we were talking about government funding. You equated funding to programs like the NEA to Defense Spending. Be honest.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
business is a false prophet.. it will be the downfall of society...  its unsustainable..

just curious if you work for a false prophet business or live off the money others pay in taxes from the false prophet businesses?  ::)

spoken like a true naive kid, you will be a conservative when your new born eyes open dizzle

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I learned something new from tdongz today. Apparently selling a few bags of weed out of your parent's basement = running a billion dollar, multinational company.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I learned something new from tdongz today. Apparently selling a few bags of weed out of your parent's basement = running a billion dollar, multinational company.
but youre still not qualified to be a politician...

for that you need to a community organizer  ;)

225for70

• Getbig IV

He knows about 30 drug dealers that could run multi nationals.

On a side note Carly looks like Boy George..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He knows about 30 drug dealers that could run multi nationals.

On a side note Carly looks like Boy George..

you do know she is recovering from Breast Cancer right? 

225for70

• Getbig IV
you do know she is recovering from Breast Cancer right? 

I didn't know that. I saw that picture and i thought of boy George

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't know that. I saw that picture and i thought of boy George

Yeah, she is dealing with that.