Author Topic: Oklahoma preemptively bans Sharia Law, Muslims threaten to sue.  (Read 1784 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Oklahoma preemptively bans Sharia Law, Muslims threaten to sue.
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »
Hugo= Sticks his fingers in his ears and goes LALALALALALA whenever someone points out he's wrong. You're setting a bad example to the children out there. One day, when they moderate an internet message board, they too will react in such an immature and haphazard fashion when members with superior knowledge and testosterone levels point out the error in their ways.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 12:55:13 PM »
Order Blocks Oklahoma Constitutional Amendment
newsok.com ^ | November 8, 2010 | Tim Talley

________________________ ________________________ _______

A temporary restraining order has been issued to block a state constitutional amendment that prohibits state courts from considering international or Islamic law when deciding cases. U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange handed down the ruling this morning in Oklahoma City following a brief hearing.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsok.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _________

IMPEACH THIS MARXIST BITCH! 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 02:32:42 PM »
Another far-left liberal pussy of a judge kowtows to CAIR and the other islamic supremacists.

Really, if Sharia Law isn't a big deal like these people say then why are they in full meltdown mode to get the ban repealed? "Moderate" Muslims once again exposing themselves for the supremacist scumbags that they are.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2010, 02:49:09 PM »
Another far-left liberal pussy of a judge kowtows to CAIR and the other islamic supremacists.

Really, if Sharia Law isn't a big deal like these people say then why are they in full meltdown mode to get the ban repealed? "Moderate" Muslims once again exposing themselves for the supremacist scumbags that they are.

Maybe because there should be no need to have a  law like this to begin with?  Judges already know they are not supposed to let laws influence their decision making which is why the NJ case was later appealed and won after that judge stupidly ruled in favor of the husband.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »
Maybe because there should be no need to have a  law like this to begin with?  Judges already know they are not supposed to let laws influence their decision making which is why the NJ case was later appealed and won after that judge stupidly ruled in favor of the husband.

Hahaha, you're still sniffing around these threads on Islam even after your embarrassing showing last week? Just stop.

If Sharia Law isn't a threat to our way of life here then these Muslims should have no problem banning it. Plain and simple. I'm not going to dignify you with any more of a response as we all saw that embarrassing display you put on.

Edit. Actually Robert Spencer summed it up pretty nicely today:

"It's interesting to note how quickly the Islamic supremacists have gone after this measure, while others dismiss it as unnecessary. If it were unnecessary, why go to the trouble to block it? If Muslims have no plans to bring the political and supremacist aspects of Sharia to the U.S., which would be the first time in history they have come to a country and not brought Sharia with them, then why bother opposing this measure at all? In fact, they should favor it. And the claim that this measure singles out Islam ignores -- not surprisingly -- the ways in which Islam is a political and social system in a way that Judaism and Christianity are not. It is interesting to note that in other contexts, Islamic supremacists proudly invoke that difference as evidence of the superiority of Islam over the other Religions of the Book. But in this instance, it is politically expedient for them to forget about all that."

Great point from a man who has spent decades studying Islam. Wish we could say the same for your buddies at Loonwatch.  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »
Hugo= Sticks his fingers in his ears and goes LALALALALALA whenever someone points out he's wrong. You're setting a bad example to the children out there. One day, when they moderate an internet message board, they too will react in such an immature and haphazard fashion when members with superior knowledge and testosterone levels point out the error in their ways.

Hmmmm... I wonder if this is a reference to this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354167.75

Wow, two whole pages have disappeared from that thread, ...including a rather sad & embarassing meltdown.

Or is it a reference to Hugo melting like a snowflake in hell, starting a thread, then moving it to the Z-Board

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354683.0
w

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:08 PM »
Hahaha, you're still sniffing around these threads on Islam even after your embarrassing showing last week? Just stop.

If Sharia Law isn't a threat to our way of life here then these Muslims should have no problem banning it. Plain and simple. I'm not going to dignify you with any more of a response as we all saw that embarrassing display you put on.

The only embarrassing thing in that thread was your display of just how much of a trolling bigot you are.  Because you are too obtuse to realize I wasn't defending Islam or Muslims, I'll spell it out for you in much simpler terms your adolescent mind can comprehend.

I was defending the idea of not lumping an entire group into one category, i.e. all Muslims being terrorist scum.  Because you are so blinded by your obvious hate for Islam you totally glazed over that fact in a meager attempt to prove your completely invalid point.  Nice try, for a mental midget.  Try harder next time.

Do I agree with Muslims obvious intent to infiltrate Sharia Law into whatever country they migrate to? Hell no.

Do I agree with some of them who take the Qur'an for every word in the literal sense and everything that goes with that train of thought? Definitely not.

Do I believe Muslims should assimilate to whatever society they move into? Of course, just like every one else should.

Do I think they've done an adequate job of the last question? Of course not.

Now, hopefully that gets through whatever gray matter you have working up there and you'll shut the fuck up for once.  Have a nice day!