Author Topic: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.  (Read 31217 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $200 Million a day.
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 10:25:38 AM »
maybe they'll be using the 10,000 jet packs, valued at $100,000 each, that FOX reported LA county was buying for their police force.

No need to check numbers.  We report, you repeat.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »
its on the internets it must be true :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »
its on the internets it must be true :D :D :D :D

Ok genius 

Give me your best guess at the 10 cost of the following:

34 warships including an aircraft carrier. 
800 rooms for a week at the most expensive hotel
Cost of travel for 3000 hacks along with obama there and back
Cost of security, military, and advance teams for 10 days 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »
200 milion is a bogas number :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jay Bookman Obama’s supposed ‘$200 million-a-day trip to India’ a case study in pathological lunacy
11:26 am November 4, 2010, by Jay

Credibility no longer matters. Truth no longer matters.

And shame? Shame at being caught selling ridiculous falsehoods and lies? Hah!

Right-wing bloggers, media and politicians have seized on a report on an Indian Internet site, supposedly based on an anonymous estimate from an Indian government official, that President Obama will be spending $200 million a day on his India trip.

Now think about the impossibility of that. Two hundred million bucks a day? As Factcheck.org points out, the entire U.S. war effort in Afghanistan — where we have to arm, equip and provision roughly 100,000 troops in a hostile, barren environment — costs us $190 million a day. The claim is simply too ridiculous to be contemplated, let alone believed.

Yet as the clip above from Fox Business News demonstrates, the absurdity quickly became fuel for the vast right-wing outrage machine. (My favorite part above is where the outraged host, the genius Eric Bolling, insists: “I will tell you unequivocably, I am not making this up, this has been reported, go to the Internet, go take a look.” Really, they gave this guy a microphone and TV time?)

Drudge picked it up. Sean Hannity jumped in on it. Rush Limbaugh has been spreading the meme. U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann went on CNN to condemn the expenditure. And the blogosphere? Oh the lunacy!

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. If you’re willing to believe that Obama is a Kenyan Marxist-fascist-anticolonialist black racist who hates America and plots its destruction, what won’t you believe.

But seriously people….

where is the part that explains the costs?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 11:07:58 AM »
i read on the internets that the starship Enterprise is going to be there  incase they need the phasers and photon torpedoes ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 11:14:14 AM »
Nice response fool. 

Lets say its $100 Million Dollars a day, not $200 Million - is that any better? 

This is so absurd its not even funny.    While i dont like Huck - if heis the guy who can beat Obama in 2012 - SIGN ME UP!   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 11:26:09 AM »
Be honest you libs - just admit this is beyond nuts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 01:30:04 PM »
Lets say its $100 Million Dollars a day, not $200 Million - is that any better? 

Let's say your author just decided to randomly DOUBLE such a number - I'd say it puts the credibility of anything else of this article to doubt.  I mean, anytime we're okay with doubling stats to make a point, we're already sitting in the crapper holding in a fart, aren't we?

Aside from that... Obama wants to show that side of the world what a big d1ck he has, how big and tough our military is.  If President McCain had decided a nice show of power to an unstable region during a pretty iffy economic era, we'd all be puffing our chests wearing our Team America t-shirts.  I mean, he bows, and you bitch.  He whips out his military wang for the world do see, and you bitch.  Some ppl are never gonna be happy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 01:36:22 PM »
Let's say your author just decided to randomly DOUBLE such a number - I'd say it puts the credibility of anything else of this article to doubt.  I mean, anytime we're okay with doubling stats to make a point, we're already sitting in the crapper holding in a fart, aren't we?

Aside from that... Obama wants to show that side of the world what a big d1ck he has, how big and tough our military is.  If President McCain had decided a nice show of power to an unstable region during a pretty iffy economic era, we'd all be puffing our chests wearing our Team America t-shirts.  I mean, he bows, and you bitch.  He whips out his military wang for the world do see, and you bitch.  Some ppl are never gonna be happy.

::)  ::)  ::) 

Please - if this were Sarah doing this - you would be in a coniption fit.  Face it - your faux messiah is a complete joke. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 01:49:15 PM »

Good god man......give me an f'n break......you are always whine-assing about "fiscal conservatism" and somehow try to justify spending $200 million......f'n million.....a day to go and visit india?  Do you understand how such utter stupidity undermines anything half-relevant you say?  and no matter who the pres is that is a MASSIVE waste of money......unreal.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 02:02:52 PM »
My opinion is that it's a waste of $. 

But I addressed your statement that "Lets say its $100 Million Dollars a day, not $200 Million - is that any better"... which would excuse the author falsifying data by 100%.

it's a major waste of money - as is the trillion a year we spend on defense when our nearest enemy China spends what, 80 billion? 

Besides, unless you know all the data - maybe there is a legit reason for that much hardware. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 02:07:20 PM »
My opinion is that it's a waste of $. 

But I addressed your statement that "Lets say its $100 Million Dollars a day, not $200 Million - is that any better"... which would excuse the author falsifying data by 100%.

it's a major waste of money - as is the trillion a year we spend on defense when our nearest enemy China spends what, 80 billion? 

Besides, unless you know all the data - maybe there is a legit reason for that much hardware. 

Legit reason?  There is NOTHING that justifies that much spending in one day......you say you think its a waste of money, then turn around act like since we don't have the data, it could possibly be legit.......c'mon.  Hell, you could say $1 million a day and that would be outrageous....this is just plain obscene....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 02:12:13 PM »
240 -is just being stupid - the source is the indian govt and I said $100 just for arguments sake and he is trying to justify it. 

there is ZERO excuse for this. 

2012-  here we come. 

ONE AND DONE!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 02:16:28 PM »
240 -is just being stupid - the source is the indian govt and I said $100 just for arguments sake and he is trying to justify it. 

there is ZERO excuse for this. 

2012-  here we come. 

ONE AND DONE!

Lets come up with reasons why it might be legit......shall we....

He's dropping off his worthless, deadbeat relative.

He's bringing back a gazillion tons of curry.

He's trying to locate his actual birth certificate..... ;D

He's going to learn to play cricket.

He got a job at a call center to help with the employment numbers.

He's looking for that tiny little weightlifter guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »
oh, i see.  we're using the indian govt as the source of our argument intel.  But RT is conspiracy crap? LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 02:18:54 PM »
Lets come up with reasons why it might be legit......shall we....

He's dropping off his worthless, deadbeat relative.

He's bringing back a gazillion tons of curry.

He's trying to locate his actual birth certificate..... ;D

He's going to learn to play cricket.

He got a job at a call center to help with the employment numbers.

He's looking for that tiny little weightlifter guy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »
oh, i see.  we're using the indian govt as the source of our argument intel.  But RT is conspiracy crap? LOL!

240 - what do you guess the cost to be? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2010, 02:25:49 PM »
i have an MBA and it take me an hour to calculate it - assuming I had every number.  salary, cost of operation, insurance, and a lot of it is probably unkonwn.

But we trust some indian journalist's estimate enough to bitch about it?

None of us knows the cost.  Anyone bitching about it - using a number - is just silly.  You can say its a waste of resources, and I agree.  But quantifying it using false data is not the way to go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »
i have an MBA and it take me an hour to calculate it - assuming I had every number.  salary, cost of operation, insurance, and a lot of it is probably unkonwn.

None of us knows the cost.  Anyone bitching about it - using a number - is just silly.  You can say its a waste of resources, and I agree.  But quantifying it using false data is not the way to go.

34 warships
800 rooms in 5 star hotel
3000 guests and their travel, airfair, and costs 
Advance Security   

Take a wild guess 240.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2010, 02:32:20 PM »
i have an MBA and it take me an hour to calculate it - assuming I had every number.  salary, cost of operation, insurance, and a lot of it is probably unkonwn.

None of us knows the cost.  Anyone bitching about it - using a number - is just silly.  You can say its a waste of resources, and I agree.  But quantifying it using false data is not the way to go.

So now you're asking for hard numbers? I love this game you play.

Let's look at it this way. 34 warships. 800 rooms. 3000+ guests. For Obama to go over there and do what? Piss off India, suck Indonesian Muslim dick and then top it off by no doubt slighting Japan in some way (probably by throwing them under the bus to the Chinese). Either way, that shit's not going to be cheap and isn't needed.

You can guesstimate most of those numbers to give you a ROUGH ESTIMATE pretty easily.

The amount of kneepadding you do for your hero is amusing.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 02:35:49 PM »
34 ships is also a bogas number,just because its on the internet doesn't make it true :D :D :D :D :D :D you do know that would be half the seventh fleet :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 02:37:05 PM »
240 -

34 warships alone, plus their crew fuel, reszources etc alone has to be MILLIONS a day alone.  

800 rooms a day - lets say $300-$500 a day -   $240k - 500k  - not including room services, security, taxes etc.  

3000 peoples' airfare - probably about $4,000,000.00  minimum for coach -  

Security detail 500 peeople at least - tens of millions.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2010, 02:42:04 PM »
Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell also outright rejected the claim that 34 warships would patrol the Mumbai coast while Obama is in town.

"I think there has been a lot of creative writing that's been done on this trip over the last few days," he said. "We obviously have some support role for presidential travel ... but I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd, this notion that somehow we are deploying 10 percent of the Navy, some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier in support of the president's trip to Asia -- that's just comical.

beck said it, must be true :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2010, 02:44:52 PM »
how much for this :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »
Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell also outright rejected the claim that 34 warships would patrol the Mumbai coast while Obama is in town.

"I think there has been a lot of creative writing that's been done on this trip over the last few days," he said. "We obviously have some support role for presidential travel ... but I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd, this notion that somehow we are deploying 10 percent of the Navy, some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier in support of the president's trip to Asia -- that's just comical.

beck said it, must be true :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They are sending an aircraft carrier, dozens of ships, 3000 hacks along with Dear Thief, 500 pre-trip support staff, booked 800 rooms in the hotel, dozens of jets to fly all these hacks over there.  

Please GMAFB -  OBAMA  = ONE AND DONE