Author Topic: 50yr old MMA bad ass vs. Guido  (Read 7602 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: 50yr old MMA bad ass vs. Guido
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »
A true master would never use their knowledge for such a purpose like MMA competitions.

this is true, many "masters" who seem to do supernatural feats are actualy chaneling spirits... but these spirits merely use the man to wow the people watching, these spirits who do this are considerred "friendly" demons who love the praise of people.

It's all a light posession actually.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 10:52:24 AM »
this is true, many "masters" who seem to do supernatural feats are actualy chaneling spirits... but these spirits merely use the man to wow the people watching, these spirits who do this are considerred "friendly" demons who love the praise of people.

It's all a light posession actually.
I wouldn't say channelling spirits per se, but thru mediation and practice one can build up and access strength from their chi. If you were able to watch the Stealth vid, you would have seen the dude with the spear at his throat--he was performing the Ironshirt technique.
Now, also thru meditation one can access the Akashic records. Apparently, when going thru the lower level of the astral plane you encounter lower level astral beings---the spirits, demons, etc.
And apparently, when a person is drunk, that is one of te many times when said spirits inhabit the body, as the current spirit in the vessel is "not driving"...two conscious  spirits cannot inhabit one body at the same time (for a length of time)...

Ergo, a partial reason for alcholic beverages being called "spirits".

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 11:05:11 AM »
I wouldn't say channelling spirits per se, but thru mediation and practice one can build up and access strength from their chi. If you were able to watch the Stealth vid, you would have seen the dude with the spear at his throat--he was performing the Ironshirt technique.
Now, also thru meditation one can access the Akashic records. Apparently, when going thru the lower level of the astral plane you encounter lower level astral beings---the spirits, demons, etc.
And apparently, when a person is drunk, that is one of te many times when said spirits inhabit the body, as the current spirit in the vessel is "not driving"...two conscious  spirits cannot inhabit one body at the same time (for a length of time)...

Ergo, a partial reason for alcholic beverages being called "spirits".

yes, you said it better!

"and he shall come with all science and lying wonders.."

happening right now on this planet... reminds me this one thing, I was in "spirit and knowledge" expo one time and I was in this "healig" ritual with my ex... after that day I was never as happy, and i was in that happy state for like a week, I didn't have any cares in the world... I think that was the best time in our relationship aswell... everything went good... more than good, ammazing even... but then... it kinda faded away and we wanted to try it again... obviously we kinda forgot it after we got "a reality check"...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 11:12:06 AM »

MAN that guy had mad patience.

two punches...  :P

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 05:22:23 AM »
MAN that guy had mad patience.

two punches...  :P

that bitch cant be humiliated enough on the net.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2010, 07:45:38 PM »
Black Gold!

I love that show!.............Goes to show you, the guy that talks the most shit, aint shit!

"Tank" hahahaha! Oh brother!

Or as my dad would say little dogs bark alot so they dont get stepped on! This was his advice on school idiots along with always beatdown on biggest guy. Who consiquenty is ushally the one barking. Big on the outside small on the inside I love those kind of fights, almost a give me.
P