Author Topic: The World's Most Dangerous Man  (Read 13839 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: The World's Most Dangerous Man
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 11:56:24 AM »
Er what?JDS would KILL him quicker than the rest

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 11:58:13 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »

how? Overreems striking is now at top level K-1. how would jds beat that?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »
Semion Yudkovich Mogilevich (Russian, Семен Могилевич; born June 30, 1946 in Kiev, Ukraine) — also transliterated as "Semyon" — is a billionaire organized crime boss believed by European and United States federal law enforcement agencies to be the "boss of bosses" of most Russian Mafia syndicates in the world.  His organised-crime empire is alleged to include assassinations, arms trafficking, art theft, contract killing, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, fencing, Illegal emigration, mail fraud, military equipment smuggling, money laundering, oil smuggling and oil tax fraud, passport fraud, police corruption, political corruption, prostitution, protection racket, racketeering, securities fraud, tax evasion, and wire fraud

Mogilevich is nicknamed "The Brainy Don" because of his business acumen and his degree in economics from Lviv University. He is also known as "Papa" and "Seva" (Russian, short for "Semion").

He allegedly controls RosUkrEnergo, a company currently actively involved in Russia–Ukraine gas disputes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semion_Mogilevich

Mobster 'more powerful than a Gotti,' FBI says

NEWTOWN, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Semion Mogilevich may be the most powerful man you've never heard of.

The FBI says Mogilevich, a Russian mobster, has been involved in arms trafficking, prostitution, extortion and murder for hire.

"He has access to so much, including funding, including other criminal organizations, that he can, with a telephone call and order, affect the global economy," said FBI Supervisory Special Agent Peter Kowenhoven.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/mogilevich.fbi.most.wanted/index.html

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »
"He's too dangerous to be left alive!"

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/11/killer-of-san-diego-teens-john-albert-gardner-i-am-the-most-dangerous-type-of-sexual-predator.html
This guy is trying to come across as a hardcore killer...hardly.  You killed what, one girl, now you're the hardest predator out there?  Sorry, you fail.
N

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2010, 12:45:58 PM »

Are you crazy?

Overeem has the best striking in all of MMA.  He's on his way to making history as the first MMA Champion and K-1 Champion!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »
Overeem is clearly juicing - once he discovered that stuff his strength and size massively increased. Look at him now compared to when he was younger.

Winstrol, Nandrolone, and Testosterone most likely (possibly some GH).

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2010, 03:22:05 PM »

I agree with DA, JDS has better hands than Overeem

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 03:31:22 PM »
I agree with DA, JDS has better hands than Overeem

Kicks? Kness? Thai clinch?

w8m8

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2010, 03:33:40 PM »
The Iceman would kill him

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »
The Iceman would kill him

often when people get into talking what they have done like "the tax man" everything just comes across as bragging. it doesnt somehow with mr kuklinski

w8m8

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2010, 03:39:09 PM »
often when people get into talking what they have done like "the tax man" everything just comes across as bragging. it doesnt somehow with mr kuklinski

I agree

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 03:40:35 PM »
Kicks? Kness? Thai clinch?

Maybe not  .

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2010, 03:41:09 PM »
Overeem is clearly juicing - once he discovered that stuff his strength and size massively increased. Look at him now compared to when he was younger.

Winstrol, Nandrolone, and Testosterone most likely (possibly some GH).

Dude, they're all juicing if only for faster recovery.

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2010, 03:44:25 PM »
I agree

not the type of fella you would wanna have after you lol.

they are making a movie about him FINALLY right? or was it about Lenny McLean?

edit* yes and rourke will play him

w8m8

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2010, 04:02:36 PM »

not the type of fella you would wanna have after you lol.

they are making a movie about him FINALLY right? or was it about Lenny McLean?

edit* yes and rourke will play him

I'm not sure Mickey Rourke can pull that role off .. I'd like to see tapes of his rehearsal and one with Gandolfini doing the same scene .. he even looks more like Kuklinski than Rourke does

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2010, 04:05:18 PM »
Former BART officer gets 2 years in fatal subway shooting

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- The former transit police officer convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the killing of an unarmed man in Oakland, California, was sentenced Friday to two years in prison.

Johannes Mehserle will get credit for the 292 days he's already spent behind bars since he was charged in the shooting of 22-year-old Oscar Grant on a train platform on January 1, 2009.

Grant's mother, Wanda Johnson, appeared stunned as she left the courtroom. Her family's lawyer said she was appalled. Johnson had asked the judge to sentence him to the maximum 14 years in prison. She and four other family members who spoke at the sentencing hearing called Mehserle "a murderer."

"This is a slap in the face, a punch in the stomach," said John Burris, the Grant family attorney.

Prosecutors had asked for prison time, while the defense had argued for probation.

Mehserle told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Robert Perry before sentencing Friday that he would be willing to go to prison if the sentence made his city and family safer.

"I shot a man," he said. "I killed a man. It should not have happened."

Alex Alonso, a writer for StreetGangs.com, said Mehserle appeared to weep at times while reading his apology to the judge. He seemed to avoid looking at Grant's family, Alonso said.

Mehserle, dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit, was shackled by chains around his waist linked to cuffs on his arms and legs, Alonso said.

"I wish I could bring Oscar Grant back," Mehserle said.

A conviction for involuntary manslaughter normally carries a four-year sentence, but the judge had the option of adding an "enhancement" that could have made the sentence 14 years because a firearm was used in commission of a crime.

Mehserle, who was on duty as a Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer when the shooting occurred, said at the trial that he intended to draw and fire his Taser rather than his gun. The jury acquitted him of the more serious charges of second-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Grant family members expressed outrage after the verdict in July.

"My son was murdered. He was murdered. He was murdered. My son was murdered," Johnson said. She and others said African-Americans have too long been the victims of police abuse and a biased judicial system.

The trial had been moved from California's Alameda County to Los Angeles because of pretrial publicity. The shooting was captured on a bystander's cell-phone video camera. The video was widely circulated on the internet and on news broadcasts, and it spurred several protests and riots in and around Oakland.

After the July verdict, police in downtown Oakland arrested dozens of angry protesters on a variety of charges, including failure to disperse, resisting arrest, burglary, vandalism and assaulting a police officer. The city planned to have extra officers on hand Friday in case they were needed, said police spokeswoman Holly J. Joshi.

"We are not anticipating anything negative happening and are prepared to facilitate a peaceful protest," Joshi told CNN. "We understand that the community feels strongly about this tragic event and absolutely want to respect their right to free speech and assembly. We will not, however, tolerate any violence or destruction of businesses or personal property."

Community groups were granted permission to rally at a plaza, an Oakland spokeswoman said.

The shooting took place after Bay Area Rapid Transit police were called to Oakland's Fruitvale station on January 1, 2009, when passengers complained about fights on a train. Officers pulled several men, including Grant, off the train when it arrived at Fruitvale.

The video showed Mehserle pulling his gun and shooting Grant in the back as another officer kneeled on the unarmed man. Mehserle resigned his position a few days after the incident and was later arrested in Nevada.

The former officer apologized to the public and described his memories of the moments after the shooting in a handwritten letter obtained by CNN after the verdict.

"For now, and forever, I will live, breathe, sleep, and not sleep with the memory of Mr. Grant screaming 'you shot me' and me putting my hands on the bullet wound thinking the pressure would help while I kept telling him 'you'll be okay,'" Mehserle wrote in the letter. "I tried to tell myself that maybe this shot would not be so serious, but I recall how sick I felt when Mr. Grant stopped talking, closed his eyes and seemed to change his breathing."

Mehserle's letter was dated July 4, four days before the verdict.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2010, 04:43:11 PM »
"most dangerous man" haha Fedor, Werdum,Brock, Cain, JDS are just a few who would slaughter him
Yep, and probably 10 guys at 205. Good thing he bulked up to avoid that talent depth that used to rape him.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
Richard was a mean man - interesting fella.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »
 :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2010, 06:38:11 PM »
Bigger and more dangerous than ever!

2:55 Look at that FUCKKING BEAST :o

That's not suckmymuscle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »
Semion Yudkovich Mogilevich (Russian, Семен Могилевич; born June 30, 1946 in Kiev, Ukraine) — also transliterated as "Semyon" — is a billionaire organized crime boss believed by European and United States federal law enforcement agencies to be the "boss of bosses" of most Russian Mafia syndicates in the world.  His organised-crime empire is alleged to include assassinations, arms trafficking, art theft, contract killing, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, fencing, Illegal emigration, mail fraud, military equipment smuggling, money laundering, oil smuggling and oil tax fraud, passport fraud, police corruption, political corruption, prostitution, protection racket, racketeering, securities fraud, tax evasion, and wire fraud

Mogilevich is nicknamed "The Brainy Don" because of his business acumen and his degree in economics from Lviv University. He is also known as "Papa" and "Seva" (Russian, short for "Semion").

He allegedly controls RosUkrEnergo, a company currently actively involved in Russia–Ukraine gas disputes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semion_Mogilevich

Mobster 'more powerful than a Gotti,' FBI says

NEWTOWN, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Semion Mogilevich may be the most powerful man you've never heard of.

The FBI says Mogilevich, a Russian mobster, has been involved in arms trafficking, prostitution, extortion and murder for hire.

"He has access to so much, including funding, including other criminal organizations, that he can, with a telephone call and order, affect the global economy," said FBI Supervisory Special Agent Peter Kowenhoven.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/mogilevich.fbi.most.wanted/index.html

awesome

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2010, 07:50:46 PM »
Bigger and more dangerous than ever!

2:55 Look at that FUCKKING BEAST :o

i think you re in love with big black "beasts" obviously, homo.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 03:27:37 AM »
fedor.

would beat the demolition man.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 03:31:32 AM »