Author Topic: How many "african americans" knows their native language?  (Read 3077 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: How many "african americans" knows their native language?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2010, 10:21:31 AM »
Sometimes I post before I think it through  ;D
Do you have a visa to enter the FalconSphere, tho? The air is pretty thin up there.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »
I think I'm starting to lose brain cells reading some of these threads here.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »
LMAO!  From first grade, all black children must now take Swahili.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2010, 10:24:41 AM »
LMAO!  From first grade, all black children must now take Swahili.  ;D

It would help  ;D hahaha

not beeing connected to your roots will make you love crime!! haha

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2010, 10:26:14 AM »
LMAO!  From first grade, all black children must now take Swahili.  ;D
That may sound wierd, but if a bunch of german americans started learning german, it'd almost be normal.

Same if I learned gaelic, why don't african americans connect at all to their motherland.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »
Its been proven in sweden that kids that knows their "native language" faces a less risk of getting into trouble due to feeling more secure in themself and in their roots.

So how many african americans knows their language depending on what part of africa they're from?

afro-americans celebrate Kwanzaa which is East African.  i think the primary lang is Swahili...so for argument sake i'd say that S-ii was their lang 300 yrs ago.  the other negros south of the border practice Candomblé and come from ethnic groups...igbo, ewe, fon, bantu, etc which i have no fucking clue which part of africia they are from, and i'm not looking it up.

NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS BECAUSE AFRICANS DONT LIKE THE CHILDREN OF SLAVES...SO FUCK THEM!

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2010, 10:30:34 AM »
That may sound wierd, but if a bunch of german americans started learning german, it'd almost be normal.

Same if I learned gaelic, why don't african americans connect at all to their motherland.

I just figured out how to solve the tention in american ghettos!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2010, 10:31:10 AM »
afro-americans celebrate Kwanzaa which is East African.  i think the primary lang is Swahili...so for argument sake i'd say that S-ii was their lang 300 yrs ago.  the other negros south of the border practice Candomblé and come from ethnic groups...igbo, ewe, fon, bantu, etc which i have no fucking clue which part of africia they are from, and i'm not looking it up.

NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS BECAUSE AFRICANS DONT LIKE THE CHILDREN OF SLAVES...SO FUCK THEM!
Yeah black africans are from the west coats of africa not the east, the division is comparable to sweden and china.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »
Yes I know farsi but I can't read or write.

but you understand?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »
I just figured out how to solve the tention in american ghettos!
Lol if you wanna do that teach people about culture and africa. The fact that africans american's don't know where they come from is pretty fucked up. I couldn't imagine knowing almost nothing about europe.

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2010, 10:36:08 AM »
Lol if you wanna do that teach people about culture and africa. The fact that africans american's don't know where they come from is pretty fucked up. I couldn't imagine knowing almost nothing about europe.

agreed. I couldn't imagine :/ and not even wanting to? the fuck? its like a big void in heart that you're just ignoring and filling with CRIME  ;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
agreed. I couldn't imagine :/ and not even wanting to? the fuck? its like a big void in heart that you're just ignoring and filling with CRIME  ;D
It's not just that it's not like blacks have the richest culture in the world, sports, hip hop and gangs. If you can't shed light on a bigger culture your just set up for failure.

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2010, 10:40:03 AM »
Yes I speak it every day.

then you pass my test  ;D

And you're also proof to my claims!! haha

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2010, 10:52:15 AM »
Because AAs are so mixed up with diff ethnicities that  no one would rally know. For instance, I'm mixed with Guinean, ghanian, Cherokee Indian, English, and God knows what else. I don't look African that's for sure. Not with a Native American nose, cheekbones, caucasian bi lobed chin, and a light complexion---my own mom thought I was Paki, when she saw me drive my car. So what language do you suggest I learn Swede? Cause I don't know which Guinean or Ghanian ethnic group, most Cherokee speak English now.

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2010, 10:55:05 AM »
Because AAs are so mixed up with diff ethnicities that  no one would rally know. For instance, I'm mixed with Guinean, ghanian, Cherokee Indian, English, and God knows what else. I don't look African that's for sure. Not with a Native American nose, cheekbones, caucasian bi lobed chin, and a light complexion---my own mom thought I was Paki, when she saw me drive my car. So what language do you suggest I learn Swede? Cause I don't know which Guinean or Ghanian ethnic group, most Cherokee speak English now.

I understand the problems if you're uncertian where you're from. but If someone knew that they great grandmother were from etihopia for example etc