Author Topic: At what point in time in your relationship did you get your woman on the pill?  (Read 4399 times)

Jizzacked

I usually tell them it's probably in their best interest to start taking contraception within the first few hours of meeting them.  it's a nice icebreaker and lets them know just what I am after

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I usually tell them it's probably in their best interest to start taking contraception within the first few hours of meeting them.  it's a nice icebreaker and lets them know just what I am after

LOL
I hate the State.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
 Just blow a load in her ass and tell her next time your using the other whole.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Thing is, she was a virgin before me...so it is all kind of a big deal. I don't mind waiting and as we don't see each other often given the distance, it's ok...just was super keen on not having to use raincoats...oh well.

Yeah, of course I know she's not on the pill. I guess it is scary stuff for her. Eventually she'll get on it. We just talked about it, which is why I am asking.

why is the pill scary for her.  is it because of her previous virgin status or does she have issues that could be exacerbated by the pill?

some women have clot issues and other shit.  if she doesn't have those she shoudl get on it for both your sakes.

just say hey baby, are you getting on the pill? and then offer to pay for it. that shit is expensive. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

why is the pill scary for her.  is it because of her previous virgin status or does she have issues that could be exacerbated by the pill?

some women have clot issues and other shit.  if she doesn't have those she shoudl get on it for both your sakes.

just say hey baby, are you getting on the pill? and then offer to pay for it.

Well, she's actually never been to a gynecologist before. It's weird but makes sense given her history. She is planning to go next month I think.
I hate the State.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
Well, she's actually never been to a gynecologist before. It's weird but makes sense given her history. She is planning to go next month I think.
alright some women do hate that type of doctor appointment.  can't say as i blame them

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
 It's great when a women wants to get on the pill by her choice. But if she doesn't want to do it you can't make her do it.

Lots of birth control pills are strong hormones that fuck up a woman's moods and menstrual cycles. Lots of women don't wanna take them.

Just do the pull-out method.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
It's great when a women wants to get on the pill by her choice. But if she doesn't want to do it you can't make her do it.

Lots of birth control pills are strong hormones that fuck up a woman's moods and menstrual cycles. Lots of women don't wanna take them.

Just do the pull-out method.

yeah it can fuck with their moods and weight and other shit but pregancy does worse.  the pull out method isn't reliable.  doesn't that first drop of jizz hav the most sperm? 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
yeah it can fuck with their moods and weight and other shit but pregancy does worse.  the pull out method isn't reliable.  doesn't that first drop of jizz hav the most sperm? 

Be careful, one of the side effects of the pill is that they don't want sex anymore.

Ever came off a cycle of test cold turkey? That's what it must feel like taking the pill.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Firemuscle

• Getbig V

I did the pull out method for 1 year with some chick, fucking every day with no birth control and never had an accident.

But i'm really good at pulling out a full 5 seconds before shooting a load.

I don't think pre-cum has much spern in it. I think that's an urban legend.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Honestly though, I love her so much, it doesn't really make a difference. Sure, it would be better in terms of feeling but I do know that the pill can be harmful and I don't want her health compromised.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
I did the pull out method for 1 year with some chick, fucking every day with no birth control and never had an accident.

But i'm really good at pulling out a full 5 seconds before shooting a load.

I don't think pre-cum has much spern in it. I think that's an urban legend.

Ever had your sperm tested? Maybe you're just infertile.

DK II

• Getbig V
Honestly though, I love her so much, it doesn't really make a difference. Sure, it would be better in terms of feeling but I do know that the pill can be harmful and I don't want her health compromised.

You don't want her to go fat and lose her sex drive, that's what you don't want.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Ever had your sperm tested? Maybe you're just infertile.

Nope.

I did knock up a woman too. And she had an abortion. So I know i'm not infertile.

With her I was wasted drunk and I just creampied it. Big mistake.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You don't want her to go fat and lose her sex drive, that's what you don't want.

Haha, that too...
I hate the State.

boonasty

• Getbig IV

alright listen i think this is great sentiment but keep in mind that people and circumstances change.maybe you two should use some other kind of birth control -there are all kinds of hit but i do give you props for sayi8ng what you feel about your girl but keep in mind that shit can change in no time.  hope it works out for you

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
in england they all go on it at 15 automatically

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
alright listen i think this is great sentiment but keep in mind that people and circumstances change.maybe you two should use some other kind of birth control -there are all kinds of hit but i do give you props for sayi8ng what you feel about your girl but keep in mind that shit can change in no time.  hope it works out for you

Sure, shit can change in no time. I am pretty aware of it. In fact the first phase of my relationship basically consisted of her trying to reduce my inherent mistrust, which she eventually did. It might not work out but I can tell you that she is a treasure and I will do my best to make sure it works; I've never met a girl like her before...and if you knew me in real life, I never say things like that.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
Nope.

I did knock up a woman too. And she had an abortion. So I know i'm not infertile.

With her I was wasted drunk and I just creampied it. Big mistake.

LOL, sure it was you?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
Sure, shit can change in no time. I am pretty aware of it. In fact the first phase of my relationship basically consisted of her trying to reduce my inherent mistrust, which she eventually did. It might not work out but I can tell you that she is a treasure and I will do my best to make sure it works; I've never met a girl like her before...and if you knew me in real life, I never say things like that.

i've seen enough of your posts here to know you don't say things like that.

hope you find some happiness with her and now, and i know you can appreciate this, i must depart at this time and take an enormous shit 8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I like the fact that she was a virgin before she lost it to me. It means she values herself and didn't just fuck around (she had plenty of opportunity).
I agree in principle, but she's 22 and has had a lot of opportunities? Why hasn't she taken any of them? She doesn't like sex? Shes a square? Or is she lying to you? Do you honestly think your a good enough catch, at least in her eyes, to be the "one" she gives it up to after all those guys she's passed up.. Serious question, no flame, just trying to help you analyze your situation.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I agree in principle, but she's 22 and has had a lot of opportunities? Why hasn't she taken any of them? She doesn't like sex? Shes a square? Or is she lying to you? Do you honestly think your a good enough catch, at least in her eyes, to be the "one" she gives it up to after all those guys she's passed up.. Serious question, no flame, just trying to help you analyze your situation.

She's Korean, totally different cultural background, so, in short yes. She already gave it up to me anyway. She is different...
I hate the State.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Was it a couple of months, weeks, years?

Earlier women- weeks.

Now, I will not have my woman on the pill. I have discovered that they hornier and wilder while not on the pill.

NN

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Knock her up.  Problem solved.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Was it a couple of months, weeks, years?

Shortly after e-meeting her on Facebook.