Author Topic: Mysterious Missile Launch Off Calif. Coast Sparks Investigation  (Read 14616 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Mysterious Missile Launch Off Calif. Coast Sparks Investigation
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2010, 01:12:27 PM »
>:( Damn You Samson, ...I still haven't seen it yet!
I know it's a really old one, ...but I hate going to see those "blockbusters" when they tell us to.
Too much propaganda. I always wait a while then get around to it. No more spoilers please.

Its' been over ten years since that movie was released...exactly why are you waiting to see it? Unlike a bottle of wine a movie does not get better with age...lol
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »
Don't try and change the subject. The issue here is the US government knew all along what was going on and instead of saying what was happening they let it go into claims of China attacking, terrorist again, Korea launching missiles at america, terrorist IN america have done this, secret submarines from other nations etc etc....and to this day they have not said a word about correcting these LIES or stopping the rumor mill in america known as its media from spreading them. This isn't disturbing to you?
I am not trying to change the subject, I am simply making the point that no government tells the Truth 100% of the time.   So getting all bent out of shape over the. USA not telling the Truth is stupid.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2010, 01:54:39 PM »
I am not trying to change the subject, I am simply making the point that no government tells the Truth 100% of the time.   So getting all bent out of shape over the. USA not telling the Truth is stupid.

I am not getting bent out of shape, but this IN ACTION by the US on a matter that they were and are fully aware of is ridiculous. It has left the environment open to speculation, assumptions, threats, accusations etc etc when all they had to do from the beginning was tell what it was. Clearly they had planned this missile (or whatever it was) launch possibly months in advance and even warned mariners of it, but said nothing to the public? Doesn't that seem just more than too retarded...especially since it is your government that is always talking about terrorism acts and to be wary of planes, strangers, things that look suspicious yadda yadda....
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2010, 02:05:33 PM »
Its' been over ten years since that movie was released...exactly why are you waiting to see it? Unlike a bottle of wine a movie does not get better with age...lol

:o  :o  :o Oh my goodness! Has it really been that long? Time really flies!

It's not so much that I'm currently waiting to see it, as it is I just never got around to it.  
I admit when it first came out I did purposely hesitate, because I don't like getting herded into the studios latest blockbuster releases, but in the interim, there have been soooo many good films released, and only so many screener watching hours available to me. If I watched all the releases I wanted to, ...I'd be eating popcorn 24/7 and not getting ANY work done. ...'sides, my little system couldn't possibly take all that much fibre.  :P   :-X

I guess it just fell through the cracks.  :-[  I'll make a point of trying to see it this week tho.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2010, 03:16:42 PM »
I am not getting bent out of shape, but this IN ACTION by the US on a matter that they were and are fully aware of is ridiculous. It has left the environment open to speculation, assumptions, threats, accusations etc etc when all they had to do from the beginning was tell what it was. Clearly they had planned this missile (or whatever it was) launch possibly months in advance and even warned mariners of it, but said nothing to the public? Doesn't that seem just more than too retarded...especially since it is your government that is always talking about terrorism acts and to be wary of planes, strangers, things that look suspicious yadda yadda....
The US government botching something like this?  As if that never happens. Lol.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2010, 11:49:53 AM »
OK, finally saw Independence Day on Blu ray. Pretty good. Came off a little contrived and schizophrenic,
but pretty good nonetheless.

I find it interesting that this film made in 1996 features certain elements:
{spoiler alert} Only mouse over if you have already seen it.

Like Randy Quaid's character as a suicide bomber flying his plane into the heart of the enemy's ultimate weapon, and it's called bravery, but when someone does the same thing to you 5 years later, ...it's called cowardly and unforeseeable.

I wish they'd make up their minds.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 08:31:35 PM »
OK, finally saw Independence Day on Blu ray. Pretty good. Came off a little contrived and schizophrenic,
but pretty good nonetheless.

I find it interesting that this film made in 1996 features certain elements:
{spoiler alert} Only mouse over if you have already seen it.

Like Randy Quaid's character as a suicide bomber flying his plane into the heart of the enemy's ultimate weapon, and it's called bravery, but when someone does the same thing to you 5 years later, ...it's called cowardly and unforeseeable.

I wish they'd make up their minds.
Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?

No, ...are you?
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 09:02:31 PM »
No, ...are you?

He is RETARDED...avoid him...
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 09:30:01 PM »
No, ...are you?
You are comparing a scene in a movie, where a guy flys into the enemys weapon to dunecoons flying into the world trade center?

You can't see the retardedness in that? Really? Come on.  Really?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 10:23:29 PM »
You are comparing a scene in a movie, where a guy flys into the enemys weapon to dunecoons alleged terrorists flying into the world trade center?

You can't see the retardedness in that? Really? Come on.  Really?

There are those who consider the manipulations of Wall Street and the stock markets as weapons as well.
 Some say WMD's.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2010, 05:28:07 AM »
There are those who consider the manipulations of Wall Street and the stock markets as weapons as well.
 Some say WMD's.
Seeing how you changed my quote shows me your true colors.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2010, 05:35:39 AM »
Seeing how you changed my quote shows me your true colors.....

She worships Louis Farrakhan. Not surprising that this googly-eyed scumbag also thinks the 9/11 terrorists were heroes.  :-\

Methinks her anti-American rage stems from the fact that no one in Hollywood (or America, for that matter) wants to see a black woman with a lazy-eye in a movie.  :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2010, 05:37:47 AM »
She worships Louis Farrakhan. Not surprising that this googly-eyed scumbag also thinks the 9/11 terrorists were heroes.  :-\

Methinks her anti-American rage stems from the fact that no one in Hollywood (or America, for that matter) wants to see a black woman with a lazy-eye in a movie.  :-X

LOL......

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2010, 09:05:45 AM »
That's whacked, comparing a movie to an actual event where 3000 people were murdered.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2010, 09:12:27 AM »
Beck said this morning on his radio show that military sources are telling him it was a two stage missle.   

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »
Testing peoples reactions to Project Blue beam

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »
Testing peoples reactions to Project Blue beam

Abominable I posted a ton of information on this stuff on the Political board (the CT board did not exist then) and had all manner of disbelievers howling over this information. Then some of the information I had posted about weapons various governments around the world...in particular the US, have developed and are using in other nation/conflicts and suddenly things became a bit more serious. Microwave weapons, Blue Beam weapons/tricks, Voice of God weapons, Biological Weapons, Audio weapons etc etc etc. I even posted vids showing hidden underground military cities/complexes so that people would understand the plans governments have for their country's population verses  the elite who run the nations. I have posted a ton of documentaries that have investigators/researchers who have seen into the hidden shadow governments and illuminati and are trying to expose what their goals and demands are...sadly many think nothing of it and when they finally wake up to the reality of what is happening it will be too late.... It seems you are aware of at least some of the tactics the governments will use to deceive the populations for the sake of ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER THE WORLD.
C