Author Topic: Safiya Johnson is smoking hot ...  (Read 45952 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Safiya Johnson is smoking hot ... Tanji Johnson's sister.
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »
fixed ;D

that's messed up.

hey parker...my cousin is meeting your girl...melissa ford.  have any questoins?

i'm trying to find if she is friends with persia white.  :-*

i'd blow up getbig servers  :-X for a date.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »
that's messed up.

hey parker...my cousin is meeting your girl...melissa ford.  have any questoins?

i'm trying to find if she is friends with persia white.  :-*

i'd blow up getbig servers  :-X for a date.
yeah, does she like normal dudes, especially after the Kat Stacks incident...or is she still like what Big_Mal had said...a baller chaser...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2010, 02:55:11 PM »
yeah, does she like normal dudes, especially after the Kat Stacks incident...or is she still like what Big_Mal had said...a baller chaser...

what happen with that kat chick?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:04 PM »
what happen with that kat chick?
I'll explain later....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »
Parker IS my last name.

The Day in the Life of a NPC Fitness Competitor was done by a former bodybuilder and bodybuilder insider who goes by the name of Blockhead on here. I would not want my sister to go into Fitness or Figure or Bikini, as looking like a stick in high heels ain't cool, and having breast implants and no ass ain't cool neither. More money and more respect will be giving when the standards are more lax, and more mainstream---ie NOPI Nats

Real Bikini competitors should look like the girls at NOPI Nats..

You'd have a hard time offended people here, a very hard time, but I'm given you fair warning, many of male bbers have melted down on here, namely King Kamail and Lee Priest, because this place doesn't bow down.When you give it as much asyou take it, you become welcome. This is not MD, Flexonline or any of those other boards. Yeah, some stuff may be harsh, but you get exposure here.

But as Wiggs said, you can't dictate what we say, "play nice' ain't what this place is about.

Welcome to the Thunderdome...

and so it begins...

I giver her 2 weeks

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2010, 05:46:27 PM »
Welcome to the Thunderdome...

and so it begins...

I giver her 2 weeks

2 weeks? HA

I give her till a second after she made that post because that is the last time she posts here EVER

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2010, 05:46:53 PM »
Listen here mutt...We talk about Dahmer, Nazis, the IFBB and Vince Goodrum...All who have done nothing right...I and many others wouldn't know you from any other piece off ass on the street...the ONLY reason most if not all of us commented on this thread,  was  because your "f***abilty" and like I said earlier, you or your sister aren't anything I'd chase after (and I'm black)...I'd say don't take it personal but then I'd be lying...This site might not be for you, 'cause we honestly don't care who you are (I still don't know, nor do I care) and we aren't going to butter you up and whisper sweet nothings just because your a 7...More ideal sites might be MD, RX muscle, Flex and bb.com....Welcome to the jungle....Enjoy your holidays. and please don't forget to tip...."sista"

:-*
Ciao.

Gaaawwwddaamn, I felt the sting from that SLAP all the way in Toronto!!

SafiyaJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »
NO ONE...keep being who you are, "NO ONE". What, u dont like my attitude?? What the hell are u going to do about it. Better yet, what the hell can u do about it? NOTHING BC U ARE NO ONE, u are my little bitch and I command you to keep contributing to this thread with your ignorant comments. Bc everytime u post something stupid...u make me look better. Thanku

Parker- what the hell is your problem? You seem to have the most aggression towards me than anyone else on this board. Is your friend request still pending or something? Shit, I will get to it when I get to it. And does Parker have a first name? To answer all your questions, yes...i do have good hair and real hair and I prefer moroccan hair oil, although i did use pink lotion growing up  ;D. For more of my beauty tips, please stay tuned.
Im curious...since u have so much to say about me, post a pic of yourself...lemme see what ur working with. Ur starting to sound alittle familiar...are u the same guy that both me and Tanji blocked from myspace bc u kept harassing us? Thats why ur so fucking bitter...

Sooo...anyone wanna grow some real balls and reveal their real names?  "SHOW YO SELF guy" ;D. Until then as far as im concerned im talking to a bunch bitches on here. So for all those who have no real names, Im going to start giving guys my own names...

NO ONE- u are now Miley Cyrus
Parker- u are now Kesha

so both of u guys can continue being the little bitches that u are....whine whine whine. Santa Claus doesnt exist, the Easter bunny is fake, and GETBig is not reality, so step outside of the box and live alittle. U are not the ruler of any universe, not even a getbig board. So go ahead...spend the next 30 min analyzing my videos and photos and try to think of something clever to say, HAHAHAHAHA, said the bikini competitior

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2010, 05:49:14 PM »
2 weeks? HA

I give her till a second after she made that post because that is the last time she posts here EVER

NO ONE...keep being who you are, "NO ONE". What, u dont like my attitude?? What the hell are u going to do about it. Better yet, what the hell can u do about it? NOTHING BC U ARE NO ONE, u are my little bitch and I command you to keep contributing to this thread with your ignorant comments. Bc everytime u post something stupid...u make me look better. Thanku

Parker- what the hell is your problem? You seem to have the most aggression towards me than anyone else on this board. Is your friend request still pending or something? Shit, I will get to it when I get to it. And does Parker have a first name? To answer all your questions, yes...i do have good hair and real hair and I prefer moroccan hair oil, although i did use pink lotion growing up  ;D. For more of my beauty tips, please stay tuned.
Im curious...since u have so much to say about me, post a pic of yourself...lemme see what ur working with. Ur starting to sound alittle familiar...are u the same guy that both me and Tanji blocked from myspace bc u kept harassing us? Thats why ur so fucking bitter...

Sooo...anyone wanna grow some real balls and reveal their real names?  "SHOW YO SELF guy" ;D. Until then as far as im concerned im talking to a bunch bitches on here. So for all those who have no real names, Im going to start giving guys my own names...

Parker- u are now Kesha

so both of u guys can continue being the little bitches that u are....whine whine whine. Santa Claus doesnt exist, the Easter bunny is fake, and GETBig is not reality, so step outside of the box and live alittle. U are not the ruler of any universe, not even a getbig board. So go ahead...spend the next 30 min analyzing my videos and photos and try to think of something clever to say, HAHAHAHAHA, said the bikini competitior

pw3nd

SafiyaJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »
oh yeah...i forgot to mention, IM SO SCURRRRRED. And ur right...i have better things to do than to continue posting for two whole weeks. Are u fucking kidding me, wow u guys got some serious time. Imagine if u guys were actually productive, hmmmmm

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »
oh yeah...i forgot to mention, IM SO SCURRRRRED. And ur right...i have better things to do than to continue posting for two whole weeks. Are u fucking kidding me, wow u guys got some serious time. Imagine if u guys were actually productive, hmmmmm

how much for you to punch me in the face while i beat off?

SafiyaJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2010, 06:06:16 PM »
Salvatore- how much for me to just punch u in the face period? jk I wouldnt dare do that to a metrosexual superstar as yourself

Wiggs- I kinda like u, but I kinda dont. I think we are going to have a real good love/hate relationship. Since you've opened up to me alittle and are married. I must ask you? Are u happily married?

And to everyone, goodnight and godbless. Its been fun chattin with ya

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »
Hey sweetie!

Dont let the fools get to you...keep doing what you're doing.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2010, 06:18:50 PM »

Parker- what the hell is your problem? You seem to have the most aggression towards me than anyone else on this board. Is your friend request still pending or something? Shit, I will get to it when I get to it. And does Parker have a first name? To answer all your questions, yes...i do have good hair and real hair and I prefer moroccan hair oil, although i did use pink lotion growing up  ;D. For more of my beauty tips, please stay tuned.

Sooo...anyone wanna grow some real balls and reveal their real names?  "SHOW YO SELF guy" ;D. Until then as far as im concerned im talking to a bunch bitches on here. So for all those who have no real names, Im going to start giving guys my own names...

Parker- u are now Kesha

ahahahahahahaha

calm down gloria, we dont want you to break a nail as you pound on your keyboard in rage.

this isnt getting to you much at all, is it? i'm happy to see you are showing such poise and maturity under pressure.

hows things at Hooters?

im here for you when you want to talk.

b

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »
Feisty isn't she.. ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:40 PM »
Hey sweetie!

Dont let the fools get to you...keep doing what you're doing.

Oh brother ,what  a F A G

Alex23

Re: Safiya Johnson is smoking hot ...
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2010, 07:55:56 PM »
Too thin.

She needs a few cheat meals.

Just meatrod her a couple of times chief... she'll gain 5lb right there....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2010, 10:08:20 PM »

Parker- u are now Kesha

You might want to reread my posts in this thread...and no I've never friend requested you, never knew who you were until the MD vid was posted...I don't do that myspace shit, and I'm not pressed to be "friends" with a fitness/figure/bikini chick...

But, I've done what i've set out to do...You see women and attention go together like fish and water, gave you the attention, kept this thread going (with a lack of insults) and you came back 8) ;D

You'll do well here young Jedi

***BTW, Parker doesn't whine, and never will, as i said, reread my posts...As I said, like Virgil guiding Dante thru Hell, I offered a warning for you on here. So don't get it pretzelled that i'm not kissing your ass

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2010, 11:00:57 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2010, 11:12:55 PM »
!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2010, 11:43:36 PM »
I don't like your chances, P.  Her post rated a solid 6 on the you-don't-know-me headwobble scale.  It's gonna be a tough sell.

Im so glad you admitted to not knowing me. Thats what Ive been trying to say this whole time. Otherwise I apparently have a bunch of cousins on here who I didnt know! Say what you want, as long as u recognize that you dont know me, its all good. So...from a mutt to another mutt, thanks.

Success!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2010, 11:51:42 PM »
nobody knows anyone
No doubt about it...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2010, 12:04:31 AM »
Success!
;) ;D ;D Can predict the weather too? Stock Market? Or was that a insinuation of epic proportions? I fear you may have tapped into the astral unconciousness...big things are ahead for you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »
nobody knows anyone

Everything is going to be ok.
*e-hug*

;) ;D ;D Can predict the weather too? Stock Market? Or was that a insinuation of epic proportions? I fear you may have tapped into the astral unconciousness...big things are ahead for you.

I'm a dangerous man!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2010, 12:23:51 AM »
Safiya I'm sorry baby.. ;D  boe boe  ;D