Author Topic: i'm taking a day off bytches? no seriously...hope everyone is well!  (Read 2463 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: i'm taking a day off bytches? no seriously...hope everyone is well!
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 09:45:48 AM »
8)

i see the X board is gone!

i'm sorta giddy with joy knowing that i dont hafta study  for the next 20 or so hours....

i ws burning out....

the plan today.....eat junk......i can eat carbs midday and not worry about getting sleepy  ;D and ...aaaannnnd...get this.....i can fackin sleep for more than 6 hrs today  ;D
I will be thinking of you as I work legs today ( Marine Coprs birth day tradition for me)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 09:48:53 AM »
I understand the idea of IP multi casting whole auto rp deal but nothing more beyond that yet ..never did any hands on with it to even know what to suggest man. LOL. You are on your own TA. This is why you will get the big bucks, so just think of it that way when times get rough. That whole men from boys thing.   ;)

if the incoming interface for multicast traffic is not the same interface as the outgoing unicast interface pointing to the source a RPF (reverse path forward) faliure happens  >:(

if it ws all BSR i'd be fine.....but this is a cisco test  >:(
 :D
carpe` vaginum!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
if the incoming interface for multicast traffic is not the same interface as the outgoing unicast interface pointing to the source a RPF (reverse path forward) faliure happens  >:(

if it ws all BSR i'd be fine.....but this is a cisco test  >:(
 :D

Gotcha. Very Interesting.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2010, 02:23:28 PM »
I will be thinking of you as I work legs today ( Marine Coprs birth day tradition for me)

i feel shitty....but its night...and i'm not any better....but there is a morbid pleasure involved in pushing on and studying when u feel like shit.......a certain "bring it" feeling involved......

its sorta like bbing.....i'll leave with what scott morris (uber geek) once wrote about "so you want to be a ccie"
http://certcities.com/editorial/features/story.asp?editorialsid=89

CCIE Social Life
No, no. You don’t get to have one. Along the same lines that drinking and driving don’t mix, neither does studying for the CCIE and having a social life. Otherwise, it’ll be like college all over again on an eight-year plan! Set your expectations, accordingly, for both yourself and your family/significant other/friends. You will need to reintroduce yourself when all is done!

The time you spend studying will greatly depend on your previous experience and study habits. I always cringe when people ask me how long I studied for any of the labs that I’ve taken. It’s a floating measuring stick. For my Routing and Switching lab (my first), I clocked in a good 2,000+ hours over the course of 13 months, and that’s just for studying. To put that in perspective, there are 2,080 hours in a full-time work year (assuming 40 hours per week for 52 weeks). That was starting from ground zero and playing around with my equipment—a lot!

On the other hand, when I took my Service Provider exam, I only studied for a day and a half before taking the lab. I had been teaching and consulting on many of those technologies for a couple of years prior to the lab. And I had passed three other CCIE labs before then, so the psychological aspect of preparing for the exam didn’t phase me any more. Experience—whether it’s your first exam or fourth—will definitely improve your chances of beating the CCIE lab.

....its gone past wanting to make a lot of $ at this point.....its about self worth.....
i'll check in in another few months....if and when...

be well getbig  :)
carpe` vaginum!

w8m8

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »
i feel shitty....but its night...and i'm not any better....but there is a morbid pleasure involved in pushing on and studying when u feel like shit.......a certain "bring it" feeling involved......

....its gone past wanting to make a lot of $ at this point.....its about self worth.....
i'll check in in another few months....if and when...

be well getbig  :)

:) go to it Toxie ... hope you feel better soon ... it's >thisclose< now to what you have done so much work for ... best of luck take good care

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2010, 10:16:29 PM »

...there is a reason only 25,000 people on this planet have passed it in the last 20ish years

How many actually tried? 

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2010, 10:33:02 PM »
Best of luck to you toxic!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 03:12:30 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 03:36:31 AM »
Toxie, O'Malley won >:( >:( >:(