Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 06:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VIDEO did u ever had somebody slap your face when you deadlifted?  (Read 1192 times)
Stark
Getbig V

« on: November 06, 2010, 10:56:40 AM »

Seriously strong

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOXfOp5Tlk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOXfOp5Tlk</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 05:41:43 PM »

WTF who deleted my reply Huh

Dan Harrison is a beast and would not approve!!! Angry

LOL Edit: Just saw this same thread is still posted on the general board. Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »

Never been slapped before a dead, but was slapped before a bench and I suffered a temporary hearing loss from it LOL!
burn2live
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »

I remember some dude I know asked me to help him out at a meet I was watching. He was getting psyched to go and getting his hands chalked. Then he turns round to me and says "hit me in the face!" I replied, "dude, I'm not going to hit you." He said, "hit me now!" I turned him round and just said go squat that fucking thing. lol. Just really not my style, plus it would be embarrassing and look seriously stupid if I hit him and broke his jaw or something before the lift!

Another friend of mine was telling me about a time he was going for a bench pb. Got down on the bench and set up. Then his friend who was centre spotter was standing over him and smacked him across the ear without warning. Ruptured his ear drum. I doubt I could think of anything less motivating while getting ready to bench!
airosol
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 08:02:40 PM »

saw this guy at a meet. he took 5 across the face before his last pull then too. a bit more than 700lbs i think. strong as hell.

grapefruit holder
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 09:59:51 PM »

saw this guy at a meet. he took 5 across the face before his last pull then too. a bit more than 700lbs i think. strong as hell.
He's competing in his first Pro strongman at that FitExpo in January here in Cali.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
ripitupbaby
Pros
Getbig V

2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 08:03:08 AM »

Some douchebag in the gym came up to me and my husband one time, he asked my husband to spot him on deadlifts.  My husband was like  Huh  ...OK... so he went over to the dude and said "what do you want me to do" and the dude said OK I want you to kick me in the balls real hard.  Dude was kind of a nutcase so he didn't do it Grin

Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!