Author Topic: US to split into 6 pieces in 2010  (Read 2467 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
US to split into 6 pieces in 2010
« on: November 04, 2010, 02:10:43 AM »
I posted this a while back, and thought to repost it again as the economic situation in america gets progressively worst and the split was/is suppose to happen in this year.. It is November now and a lot of shit is happening around the world and a lot of back room deals are being made. Lets just see if this prediction unfolds in the next couple of months.

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: US to split into 6 pieces in 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 02:25:54 AM »
I made it halfway through before I felt the extreme need to drop kick is retarded head off.  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:18:05 AM »
I think he just made some outrageous claims back then to make a name for himself.

Zero chance of happening.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 09:58:56 AM »
Looks like america is on the way to being broken up into the six or more parts of its own doing

http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/10/ganjastan-texas-secession-map
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 11:48:59 AM »
Why? Because someone made a map and there are people who want succession so that means its going to happen?

Its not going to happen.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »
50 days to go!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 12:13:09 PM »
Why? Because someone made a map and there are people who want succession so that means its going to happen?

Its not going to happen.

I didn't say it was DEFINITELY going to happen...but the suggestion by the Russian professor and the desires of multiple states within america is making it all the more possible. Just think with the country broken up into smaller nations, you can each have your own constitution and therefore will not be obligated to follow the faulty one you have that no politician respects anyway. You will be more like Europe with distinctive regions, cultures, landscapes etc etc...It may end up being better than what you have now.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
I didn't say it was DEFINITELY going to happen...but the suggestion by the Russian professor and the desires of multiple states within america is making it all the more possible. Just think with the country broken up into smaller nations, you can each have your own constitution and therefore will not be obligated to follow the faulty one you have that no politician respects anyway. You will be more like Europe with distinctive regions, cultures, landscapes etc etc...It may end up being better than what you have now.

Pretty much anything is possible.  Just because something is possible doesn't make it likely or probable.  And just because some professor suggest something and some other people support doesn't at all mean its going to happen.  Like Lee deForest, American radio pioneer and inventor of the vacuum tube, said:  ”Television won’t last because people will soon get tired of staring at…”

There's been people who have wanted succession, i would suspect, through out our entire history.  Right now, for at least 50 years there's been a big movement in Hawaii (by indigenous Hawaii descendants) to be independent.   Just because it exists and there are people behind doesn't mean it will happen.  All these things are highly unlikely.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »
Pretty much anything is possible.  Just because something is possible doesn't make it likely or probable.  And just because some professor suggest something and some other people support doesn't at all mean its going to happen.  Like Lee deForest, American radio pioneer and inventor of the vacuum tube, said:  ”Television won’t last because people will soon get tired of staring at…”

There's been people who have wanted succession, i would suspect, through out our entire history.  Right now, for at least 50 years there's been a big movement in Hawaii (by indigenous Hawaii descendants) to be independent.   Just because it exists and there are people behind doesn't mean it will happen.  All these things are highly unlikely.

But not impossible...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 12:32:44 PM »
But not impossible...

I agree, not at all impossible.  But at this point in time extremely unlikely.  However, give us 10 years of extreme economic strife and it could happen.  But you can almost guarantee that before that we'd get ourselves into a war to pull us back together.