Author Topic: Our "President" On This Veterans Day  (Read 13353 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Our "President" On This Veterans Day
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
cigs, coke, beers, pills, and ice cream 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2010, 08:45:19 PM »
ask 5 guys ,,they can tell you,,im sure it comes with fries and fried chiken though
fallen angel

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2010, 08:46:07 PM »
ask 5 guys ,,they can tell you,,im sure it comes with fries and fried chiken though
ketchup, or catsup?

bench

Alex23

« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2010, 08:47:54 PM »
what do you think the presidents cycle looks like?

bench

LOL!!!!!!!!

let's see what anthony "gh15" roberts says .... ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »
NAME NAMES 

Big contributers.

The richest people on Earth.

There's a start.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2010, 09:18:42 PM »
WASHINGTON -- Today is Veter ans Day. Do you know where your president is?

With his feeble flame of "hope" thoroughly doused here in the United States by last week's elections, President Obama has set out around the globe in search of throngs still enthralled by his flowery rhetoric.

He found them, of course, in Indonesia this week by telling them about how Americans must stop mistrusting Islam.

So that is why your president is halfway around the world instead of being here in the United States to celebrate the sacrifices American soldiers, sailors and airmen have made around the world to keep the real, still-burning flame of freedom alive.
KOREA MOVE: President Obama is greeted yesterday in Seoul, where he arrived for the G20 summit.
AFP/Getty Images
KOREA MOVE: President Obama is greeted yesterday in Seoul, where he arrived for the G20 summit.

Obama honored our veterans from afar by laying a wreath during a ceremony at an Army base in South Korea last night.

That is a distance from here matched only by the chasm that has opened up between him and the voters who elected him two years ago.

This aloofness of his really is becoming a problem.

Not that Obama doesn't appreciate the sacrifices of veterans. He absolutely does. Just ask the Indonesians.

He was in Jakarta for their Heroes Day this week to honor their veterans "who have sacrificed on behalf of this great country."

"This great country," of course, being Indonesia.

"When my stepfather was a boy, he watched his own father and older brother leave home to fight and die in the struggle for Indonesian independence," Obama told the audience.

And the White House wonders why so many people think there is something foreign about this guy.

In the same speech, Obama gave voice to a harsh criticism he has heard about freely elected governments.

"Today, we sometimes hear that democracy stands in the way of economic progress," he said.

The shocking statement raises the question: Where has Obama heard this fatuous claim and with whom has he been talking politics?

Thankfully, your president tepidly disputed this calumny against democracy, but the alarming questions remain. He went on to tell the Indonesians, "Democracy is messy."

"Not everyone likes the results of every election. You go through ups and downs," he said.

At least it sounds like Obama is starting to get the message voters sent him last week.

churt@nypost.com

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bam_awol_on_vets_day_IxEoyioHbtjAsNjGmbZoIP#ixzz14zZCvrWX

He was at the G20 summit to talk about Project Blue beam. The fathom rocket launch in the California ski's was the topic of discussion ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »
He was at the G20 summit to talk about Project Blue beam. The fathom rocket launch in the California ski's was the topic of discussion ;)
there is a simple answer to that....and it involves chuck norris...

bench

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
 Back to the original topic.

Barack Obama actually spent Veteran's Day at the Yongsan Army garrison in Seoul South Korea with a bunch of US soldiers. He's honoring the soldiers and all that shit....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2010, 05:52:06 AM »
There are idiots on the left and right who "don't get it".

Both sides are sheeple.

This is the truth..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2010, 05:58:15 AM »
When I was in the military I would come home on leave and had some buddys, all of them elible to join the military but for whatever reason chose not to, which is thier business. But what used to piss me off was these guys, who would never be looking at the other side of a rifle, or ducking behind a jeep when they heard an RPG being fired, telling me we oughta kick so and so's ass and we oughta this and that.. These guys were all for going into Iraq but not a swingin dick had any chance of going, or their kids going... So I got to the point when someone started talking about who's ass we should go in and kick, I would ask them if they are, or ever were in the military. If they said yes, I would listen to them talk and discuss their point with them, if they said no, I'd say "Then shut the fuck up". I still do it to this day and I've been out awhile..    

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2010, 01:28:21 AM »
I'll give 10 to 1 odds that if Obama was at Arlington today, organized the most extravagant, beautiful memorial to ever have been done by any President, and during the ceremony a disturbance broke out, a shot was fired in the direction of a military members 4 yr old child, and Obama threw himself in front of the child, taking the bullet in the gut 2 things would happen;

1. Many on this board would complain about the cost of the ceremony
2. Many on this board would complain about his transparent attempt at a photo op

I'm not a fan of Obama, nor was I a fan of Bush, but what I dislike more than either of them are people of both parties that are so brainwashed they no longer are intellectually honest about either their candidate, or the other parties candidate. It's times like this, I'm truly embarrassed to be an American and 10 yrs ago I would have never said that.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2010, 01:36:56 AM »
Doing us proud.  

Oy! ...and I thought Bush's dancing was awkward and embarassing.
I suppose that's just another stereotype shot to hell. lol.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2010, 01:44:03 AM »
he doesnt control anything AT ALL....he, just like the so called "men" before him were nothing but figure heads, and mouth pieces for the real people that call the shots....and those shot callers hold no government titles...

bench

QFT!!!

Remember McCain's standup routine at that Catholic fundraiser just prior to the 2008 elections?
McCain said it clearly & plainly... "Whoever wins, we will have our marching order and will follow them"
I'm paraphrasing as best as I can remember his statement, but it amounted to just that.
A chilling reality apparently lost among all the bi-partisan joking and joviality that night. (McCain killed!  :) )
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2010, 02:05:30 AM »
sorry - we all have free will in this world, so to simply say obama is not t fault is totally bullshit.   He knew the deal when he accepted the job and knowingly signed on to be the mouthpiece for banking cartel.  So, in my mind:  

1.  He is clueless, naive and had no idea what he was in for when he ran.  or

2.  He made his deal with the devil and is perfectly fine doing the bidding for the thieves in the banking world.  

Either way, whatever it is, he deserves a massive beat down since he appointed, Summers, Geitner, re-appointed Bernake, Fowler, Jacob Lew, Goldman Sachs hacks all ver the place, etc etc.  

So sorry, the old poor innocent Barack excuse does not work.  

And watch this clip and wake the hell up - obama is nothing more than the soothing voice for the idiots to ignore the aiding and abetting of theft he is helping the banking cartel get away with.  

Great Videos!!!! reasoned discussion as opposed to the type of rabid emotionlism of a Drinking with Bob.
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2010, 07:37:38 AM »
WASHINGTON -- Today is Veter ans Day. Do you know where your president is?

With his feeble flame of "hope" thoroughly doused here in the United States by last week's elections, President Obama has set out around the globe in search of throngs still enthralled by his flowery rhetoric.

He found them, of course, in Indonesia this week by telling them about how Americans must stop mistrusting Islam.

So that is why your president is halfway around the world instead of being here in the United States to celebrate the sacrifices American soldiers, sailors and airmen have made around the world to keep the real, still-burning flame of freedom alive.
AFP/Getty Images

Obama honored our veterans from afar by laying a wreath during a ceremony at an Army base in South Korea last night.

That is a distance from here matched only by the chasm that has opened up between him and the voters who elected him two years ago.

This aloofness of his really is becoming a problem.

Not that Obama doesn't appreciate the sacrifices of veterans. He absolutely does. Just ask the Indonesians.

He was in Jakarta for their Heroes Day this week to honor their veterans "who have sacrificed on behalf of this great country."

"This great country," of course, being Indonesia.

"When my stepfather was a boy, he watched his own father and older brother leave home to fight and die in the struggle for Indonesian independence," Obama told the audience.

And the White House wonders why so many people think there is something foreign about this guy.

In the same speech, Obama gave voice to a harsh criticism he has heard about freely elected governments.

"Today, we sometimes hear that democracy stands in the way of economic progress," he said.

The shocking statement raises the question: Where has Obama heard this fatuous claim and with whom has he been talking politics?

Thankfully, your president tepidly disputed this calumny against democracy, but the alarming questions remain. He went on to tell the Indonesians, "Democracy is messy."

"Not everyone likes the results of every election. You go through ups and downs," he said.

At least it sounds like Obama is starting to get the message voters sent him last week.

churt@nypost.com

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bam_awol_on_vets_day_IxEoyioHbtjAsNjGmbZoIP#ixzz14zZCvrWX
No he was with our troops overseas. Make a thread about that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2010, 07:57:03 AM »