Author Topic: US Army Gets First Sikh Enlisted Soldier....  (Read 7004 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: US Army Gets First Sikh Enlisted Soldier....
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »
Perhaps he will sikh and destroy some muslim vermin...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 11:20:18 AM »
Perhaps he will sikh and destroy some muslim vermin...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 11:20:48 AM »
nice...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 11:56:54 AM »
Damn,I thought the U.S. army got one of those Star Wars dudes :-X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 11:58:45 AM »
Nothing to do with Islam.  Totally different religion, guys.

lol yanks see somebody with a turban on his head and automatically think he must be a muslim brutal lack of education.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 11:58:49 AM »
He's INDIAN...Only some stupid fucking idiot American redneck or ghetto dweller would confuse him for a terrorist...

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 12:02:34 PM »
Nehru Library of Kurukshetra University. It also include hundreds of personal collections. With over 5 million pages digitized it is the biggest repository of digital data on Punjab.

[edit] Sikhs in the Indian and British Armies
Main article: Sikhs in the Indian and British Armies

French postcard depicting the arrival of 15th Sikh Regiment in France during World War I. The postcard reads, "Gentlemen of India marching to chasten the German hooligans".By the advent of World War I, Sikhs in the British Indian Army totaled over 100,000, i.e. 20% of the British Indian Army. In the years to 1945, 14 Victoria Crosses were awarded to the Sikhs, a per capita record given the size of the Sikh Regiments.[61] In 2002, the names of all Sikh VC and George Cross winners were inscribed on the pavilion monument of the Memorial Gates[81] on Constitution Hill next to Buckingham palace, London.[82] Lieutenant Colonel Chanan Singh Dhillon was instrumental in campaigning for the memorial building.

During World War I, Sikh battalions fought in Egypt, Palestine, Mesopotamia, Gallipoli and France. Six battalions of the Sikh Regiment were raised in World War II, and served at El Alamein and in Burma, Italy and Iraq, winning 27 battle honours.

Across the world, Sikhs are commemorated in Commonwealth cemeteries.[83]

"In the last two world wars 83,005 turban wearing Sikh soldiers were killed and 109,045 were wounded. They all died or were wounded for the freedom of Britain and the world, and during shell fire, with no other protection but the turban, the symbol of their faith."
—General Sir Frank Messervy[84]
"British people are highly indebted and obliged to Sikhs for a long time. I know that within this century we needed their help twice [in two world wars] and they did help us very well. As a result of their timely help, we are today able to live with honour, dignity, and independence. In the war, they fought and died for us, wearing the turbans."
—Sir Winston Churchill[85]

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 12:10:43 PM »
He's INDIAN...Only some stupid fucking idiot American redneck or ghetto dweller would confuse him for a terrorist...
There's a massive population of muslims in india for the record. But it don't matter sikhs have killed more muslim women and children than the USA could ever dream of. Fuck all they need is a hindu squad and we can get some real genocide going.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 12:12:56 PM »
There's a massive population of muslims in india for the record. But it don't matter sikhs have killed more muslim women and children than the USA could ever dream of. Fuck all they need is a hindu squad and we can get some real genocide going.

I know and understand this...My point is in America, they (I'm excluding myself from this) see someone with brown skin and a beard and because of most Americans limited intelligence, (they automatically assume the worst)...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »

Is that a "teepee" indian or a "smelly" indian
No Worries 4 me

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 12:31:09 PM »

dot Indian, not red Indian.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »

I didn't know there were any good smelling indian's - thanks guess I learned something new today

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 01:26:57 PM »
Nothing against him doing it, and i salute him for it, i just hope dude isn't a mole

What, he couldn't get a job in a quickie mart?  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 01:36:57 PM »
I know and understand this...My point is in America, they (I'm excluding myself from this) see someone with brown skin and a beard and because of most Americans limited intelligence, (they automatically assume the worst)...

What would America do without geniuses like you?  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 01:38:55 PM »
What would America do without geniuses like you?  ::)

Let me guess, you're one of the two I spoke of...xenophobic, don't know anything outside of his town, they're all gonna get us guys right?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 01:39:59 PM »
Let me guess, you're one of the two I spoke of...xenophobic, don't know anything outside of his town, they're all gonna get us guys right?

I know full well that Sikhs aren't Muslims. Aren't you the 30-something year old stoner in the midst of a brutal mid-life crisis? Our country's definitely in good hands with people like you to guide us through our daily routines.  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »
Sikh's don't play around.  i have met a few of them and have always been greatly impressed by their poise, maturity, and overall sense of dignity. 
They also don't like to speak, neither. I've had a few near me, and you say, "Good morning" or "hi", and not speaking seems to be the MO.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 01:47:05 PM »
I know full well that Sikhs aren't Muslims. Aren't you the 30-something year old stoner in the midst of a brutal mid-life crisis? Our country's definitely in good hands with people like you to guide us through our daily routines.  :-X

Don't take it personally Sally...initially I wasn't talking about anyone in particular...you made it about it you...I'm 31 yes...I smoked pot for 6 months, yes...midlife crisis?  Not even close...

I'll post what I've done for this country if you post what you've done...I guarantee, I'll win...Hell, since you want be brazen and bold, post some pics, tell us a little about yourself...Cause I don't know anything about you despite your post count.

I'll start. 10 years in the U.S. Air Force....I don't even think I need to go any further than that...

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 09:25:45 PM »
I didn't know there were any good smelling indian's - thanks guess I learned something new today

Well your mom, sister, wife and daughter said my cock smelled like choclate when all four were sucking it earlier so maybe ask them?   ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 09:29:00 PM »
Don't take it personally Sally...initially I wasn't talking about anyone in particular...you made it about it you...I'm 31 yes...I smoked pot for 6 months, yes...midlife crisis?  Not even close...

I'll post what I've done for this country if you post what you've done...I guarantee, I'll win...Hell, since you want be brazen and bold, post some pics, tell us a little about yourself...Cause I don't know anything about you despite your post count.

I'll start. 10 years in the U.S. Air Force....I don't even think I need to go any further than that...

Wiggs I have said shit to you before but I take it back since you seem to support my fellow sikh brothers  ;D, speaking of wheed we had some crazy BC bud hit the streets here lately called the golden ticket and man this was the craziest shit I have ever smoked, shit costs 150 for a half ounce and comes vaccum sealed in a gold cellophane envelope, good stuff  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 09:30:18 PM »
he already comes with his own ninja costume!!!!!

its about time one of these fellows joins up...

bench

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2010, 09:31:21 PM »
 Sikhs are some really cool people.

Very different from Muslems. Sikhs are good people.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »
They also don't like to speak, neither. I've had a few near me, and you say, "Good morning" or "hi", and not speaking seems to be the MO.

Parker, as a sikh myself I would be happy to dispel any rumours, for starters wearing turban is a choice, at least 50% of us are clean shaven includiing myself, also we like crown royal and water, it's like grape drink to us, as for the good morning part maybe they were just shy? we are usually very friendly people.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2010, 09:52:35 PM »
Probably works for the CIA and its just part of his mission

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
Nothing against him doing it, and i salute him for it, i just hope dude isn't a mole

get an education my friend ... on day you might be able to hold down a real job