Author Topic: Yesterday, the diff between dog and cat were truly shown...  (Read 4706 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: Yesterday, the diff between dog and cat were truly shown...
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 10:31:39 PM »
Two points.
1. It's interesting because it appears that gh15's biggest pet peeves  (literally) are cats.
2.Reality sucks. Everybody knows a few legitimate pricks who have been gifted opportunities they haven't earnt, yet maintain a holier-than-thou type attitude when they should be grateful. I think humans in general are a waste of sperm. Theres three types of people; the asshole who thinks everything revolves around him, who has no manners, empathy or decency. Next you got the decent people, who try their best to think and act for the greater good, who have morals and who don't step on the toes of others.  Finally, the most common; the drifter. This is your average sheep who allows  the asshole to reign supreme. They do this by standing on the fence over everything. By this I mean, they have no backbone, nothing that allows them to think for themselves, so they are quite happily lead by the assholes.

Cats on the other hand are awesome.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 10:53:54 PM »
cats are good ,,dont hate them ,,but they are nto comparable with dogs,,totally different ,,cats are mini tigers ,,they would eat you if they could lol if they were like their big brother the tiger lol

im ok with cats and would shoot anyone who kill a cat too not only dogs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 11:09:10 PM »
cats are good ,,dont hate them ,,but they are nto comparable with dogs,,totally different ,,cats are mini tigers ,,they would eat you if they could lol if they were like their big brother the tiger lol

im ok with cats and would shoot anyone who kill a cat too not only dogs

gh15 approved
Funny, how nobody has really bred a "big" domestic cat. Because if you look at a cat's bone and muscle structure, it is built heavier than a dog is, comparable to size. A cat has thicker legs, neck and possibly stronger jaws, due them being short. Now, there are the Savannah Cats, which are cross between a domestic cat and the African Serval. Now, what if they continued to breed these or breed the Caracal and domesticate that? You'd have a 40-50 pound cat...which of course would be hard to control. 

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2010, 02:06:51 AM »
Yeah, but this was merely a observation...funny as well, because the kid was actually expecting the cat to do what he asked.I agree, but the standoffish nature of cats can be compared to those of some people...these same people will have the same attitude and things will be given to them.I have been over eager as well, and from my experience, women don't like that...

Yes, my father never could stand dogs, but loved cats. He said the submissive nature of dogs made him sick- he valued pride highly, also in people, and in many ways he was also a loner.

The thing was though, that he read too much into those damn cats- to me, the cat's inability to comply in learning situations is simply a sign of lack of social cooperation skills, but to him it was a sign of pride and intelligence ;-/.

NN