Author Topic: Guiseppi Mazzini: Freemason Founder of the Mafia  (Read 6037 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Guiseppi Mazzini: Freemason Founder of the Mafia
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:02:38 PM »
Guiseppi Mazzini: Freemason Founder of the Mafia

Mazzini Autorizza Furti, Incendi, Avvelenamenti.
(Mazzini Authorizes Thefts, Arson, Poisoning.)

Guiseppi Mazzini was the individual that Albert Pike corresponded with in his letters on Three World Wars that would unite the world under a Luciferian Dictatorship. Like Pike, Mazzini was Illuminati and held the rank of 33 degree Mason. He is also the founder of the MAFIA, which is named after him. (Source) Law Enforcement has known about the relationship between Freemasonry, and La Cosa Nostra ("Our Thing") for quite some time.

"The committee feels that the link between Cosa Nostra and institutions is mostly through the "Massoneria" (freemasonry):

The fundamental terrain on which the link between Cosa Nostra with public officials and private professions was created and reinforced is the Massoneria. The Massoneria bond serves to keep the relationship continuous and organic. The admission of members of Cosa Nostra, even at high levels, in Massoneria is not an occassional or episodical one, but a strategic choice. The oath of allegence to Cosa Nostra remains the pivot point around which "uomini d'onore" (men of honor) are prominently held. But the Massoneria associations offer the mafia a formidible instrument to extend their own power, to obtain favors and privileges in every field: both for the conclusion of big business and "fixing trials", as many collaborators with justice have revealed." (Ibid)

Mazzini was born in France and his father was a "Jacobin" (Freemason-Illuminati group that caused the French Revolution). Like his father, who was also a University Professor, Mazzini gravitated towards Secret Societies.

In 1830 Mazzini travelled to Tuscany, where he became a member of the Carbonari, a secret association with political purposes. On October 31st of that year he was arrested at Genoa and interned at Savona. During his imprisonment he devised the outlines of a new patriotic movement aiming to replace the unsuccessful Carbonari. Although freed in the early 1831, he chose exile instead of life confined into the small hamlet which was requested of him by the police, moving to Geneva in Switzerland.(Source)

Even more interesting is Mazzini's desire to create a "United States of Europe" a century before the European Union came into existence. (Ibid.) Globalism is Illuminism and Mazzini was loyal to both. Now, back to the MAFIA:

"Giuseppe Mazzini, a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, founded a group of revolutionaries called Young Italy. Their goal was to free Italy from the control of monarchy and the Pope. They succeeded, and Mazzini is honored as a patriot in Italy. However, in the process, the Mafia was born. The Young Italy revolutionaries needed money, and they:

"...supported themselves by robbing banks, looting or burning businesses if protection money was not paid, and kidnapping for ransom. Throughout Italy the word spread that "Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi e attentati," meaning, 'Mazzini authorizes theft, arson, and kidnapping.' This phrase was shortened to the acronym, M.A.F.I.A. Organized crime was born." (John Daniel, "Scarlet and the Beast," Vol. I., pages 330-331) (Source)

Mazzini was also the founder of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Italy. (Source) We need to realize that the Scottish Rite is the Illuminati branch of Freemasonry. It was founded by Illuminists Albert Pike and Mazzini. The Scottish Rite has 33 degrees. Most individuals only advance through the first three levels and are ignorant of the true goals of the Scottish Rite, and the Luciferians that govern at the top.

So, the MAFIA is just another tool of the Illuminati, and actually works with them in the achievement of the Luciferian Agenda.

"Cosa Nostra's political strategy is the following:

The occupation and ruling of the territory in competition with legitimate authorities, it possesses immense financial resources, has a well armed secret army, has a program for unlimited expansion, all of these characteristics make it an organization that operates according to the logic of power and convenience, without rules except those that they develop and uphold. Cosa Nostra's political strategy isn't modified by others, it is imposed on others by means of corruption and violence. (10)

According to the report approved by large majority, mafia and politics have a relationship of "cohabitation" that has favored tentatives to infiltrate government organs, magistrate, police and local authorities. Some tentatives have been successful, with disasterous consequences for the legitimacy and credibility of the actions taken by public authorities."

These actions include assassinations, blackmail, intimidation, bribery, and other methods to keep people in authority out of the MAFIA's business. "Order Out of Chaos" under the mantra of "The End Justifies the Means.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Mazzini+Mafia+Freemasonry.html
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Guiseppi Mazzini: Freemason Founder of the Mafia
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 11:10:01 AM »
Check out "The Vallachi Papers" 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »
Check out "The Vallachi Papers"  

Have it, read it, that doesn't really help anything out here

This thread is far off base

one of the first major guys was don vito cascioferro (i think i spelt that right, it's right off the top of my head)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 06:41:58 AM »
Have it, read it, that doesn't really help anything out here

This thread is far off base

one of the first major guys was don vito cascioferro (i think i spelt that right, it's right off the top of my head)

The thread is about who CREATED the mafia. This Vito character was only a short term participant in the violent organization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vito_Cascioferro
C

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 04:50:43 PM »
The thread is about who CREATED the mafia. This Vito character was only a short term participant in the violent organization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vito_Cascioferro

the freemasons did not create the mafia

that's one of the dumbest things i've ever read

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 04:59:39 PM »
the freemasons did not create the mafia

that's one of the dumbest things i've ever read

Fact is often stranger than fiction... I will provide more information on the ILLUMINATI created MAFIA
C

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 06:01:02 PM »
Fact is often stranger than fiction... I will provide more information on the ILLUMINATI created MAFIA

the mafia arose out of the Sicilian men that were tired of foreign invaders conquering their land. They bounded together and stuck to themselves to keep foreign governments out of their personal affairs. Consider how many times Sicily was occupied by foreign governments, 6 or 7 different countries or so? It stands to reason that they would form a localize body to fight off foreign enemies (Just like the terrorists are doing now and have been doing since Alexander the Great tried to conquer the same lands).

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 06:05:34 PM »
the mafia arose out of the Sicilian men that were tired of foreign invaders conquering their land. They bounded together and stuck to themselves to keep foreign governments out of their personal affairs. Consider how many times Sicily was occupied by foreign governments, 6 or 7 different countries or so? It stands to reason that they would form a localize body to fight off foreign enemies (Just like the terrorists are doing now and have been doing since Alexander the Great tried to conquer the same lands).

You have some evidence supporting this claim?
C

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 06:08:32 PM »
You have some evidence supporting this claim?

Common knowledge and every person that's ever done any serious research about the mafia

trust me, I wasted about 6 years of my life reading everything I could find about the mafia. I know more about it than most people. I don't feel like going back into that old hobby and bringing up old articles that I composed and authors I consulted. It's pretty much just common knowledge man.

Keep up your work on other conspiracies, but I can say without a doubt that on this one, you are way off base.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »
Common knowledge and every person that's ever done any serious research about the mafia

trust me, I wasted about 6 years of my life reading everything I could find about the mafia. I know more about it than most people. I don't feel like going back into that old hobby and bringing up old articles that I composed and authors I consulted. It's pretty much just common knowledge man.

Keep up your work on other conspiracies, but I can say without a doubt that on this one, you are way off base.

All of the TRUTH and sources of who created the MAFIA and what it stands for and the fact that it was created by a 32 degree MASON is addressed in the first post of this thread. You can also read THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN (very good book by the way) where it is addressed also. And please keep in mind I did not write this article, researchers did and with these sources provided...THEY ARE RIGHT ON TRACK
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
The big joke has always been, Italy is shaped like a boot, and at the end of that boot lies Sicily.
For years the rest of Italy chose to treat Sicily like a soccer ball at the end of a boot.

As for mafia ties to freemasonery, it seems pretty obvious to me. Without the mafia, allied powers couldn't have gotten Italy to switch sides during WWII and the mob certainly wouldn't have been given certain sections of major American cities to ply certain merchandise.
w

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »
The big joke has always been, Italy is shaped like a boot, and at the end of that boot lies Sicily.
For years the rest of Italy chose to treat Sicily like a soccer ball at the end of a boot.

As for mafia ties to freemasonery, it seems pretty obvious to me. Without the mafia, allied powers couldn't have gotten Italy to switch sides during WWII and the mob certainly wouldn't have been given certain sections of major American cities to ply certain merchandise.

THe last part of your post has nothing to do with freemasons. The mob in sicily (I use to know their names, whoever that guy was that when he died along the road he said 'how beautiful life is', it's him, I just can't think of his name right now) cleared the way for the US to invade Sicily and provided supplies to them (sold at very high profit). There was a vote in sicily afterwards that the United States was going to try to buy Sicily, but i think the christian democrat party or someone shot it down. The mob was not "given" sections of american cities. Again, this has nothing to do with freemasons.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »
THe last part of your post has nothing to do with freemasons. The mob in sicily (I use to know their names, whoever that guy was that when he died along the road he said 'how beautiful life is', it's him, I just can't think of his name right now) cleared the way for the US to invade Sicily and provided supplies to them (sold at very high profit). There was a vote in sicily afterwards that the United States was going to try to buy Sicily, but i think the christian democrat party or someone shot it down. The mob was not "given" sections of american cities. Again, this has nothing to do with freemasons.

It matters not whether actual articles of title or deeds exchanged hands or not. The fact remains the mafia had the ability to operate with impunity in major American cities because authorities tasked with preventing this, willfully turned a blind eye (for whatever reason), and in certain cases, actually co-operated with them.
w

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 05:20:09 PM »
It matters not whether actual articles of title or deeds exchanged hands or not. The fact remains the mafia had the ability to operate with impunity in major American cities because authorities tasked with preventing this, willfully turned a blind eye (for whatever reason), and in certain cases, actually co-operated with them.

yes the mob payed off city officials to operate business without much hassle. This has nothing to do with freemasons.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
yes the mob payed off city officials to operate business without much hassle. This has nothing to do with freemasons.

It went well about mere 'city officials'. Alot of palms on both sides were greased all the way up to federal levels, ...and beyond.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • NO SUCH AGENCY
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 07:38:29 PM »
Only a fucking moron and her equally moronic gimmick would try to argue a CT this stupid and implausible with someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Why don't you knuckle dragging dimwits start a 60 page long thread about how the Freemasons set up Pete Rose and had him banned from MLB?  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »
Only a fucking moron and her equally moronic gimmick would try to argue a CT this stupid and implausible with someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Why don't you knuckle dragging dimwits start a 60 long page thread about how the Freemasons set up Pete Rose and had him banned from MLB?  ::)

Do you have an opinion on the premise proposed?
...or is your sole contribution to this thread limited to mere insults of other posters?
w

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 08:06:37 PM »
It went well about mere 'city officials'. Alot of palms on both sides were greased all the way up to federal levels, ...and beyond.

So what's your point? Yes New Orleans was corrupt as hell, moreso than Chicago or New York. Pendergast in Kansas city was more corrupt than tweed. Money corrupts people.

What does this have to do with freemasons?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • NO SUCH AGENCY
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »
Do you have an opinion on the premise proposed?
...or is your sole contribution to this thread limited to mere insults of other posters?

If by other posters, you are specifically referring to you and your gimmick, then yes, that is my sole contribution. Someone has to insult you. It's the only way to highlight your stupidity and insanity. By insulting you repeatedly, equilibrium is restored to the planet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 08:31:11 PM »
Only a fucking moron and her equally moronic gimmick would try to argue a CT this stupid and implausible with someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Why don't you knuckle dragging dimwits start a 60 long page thread about how the Freemasons set up Pete Rose and had him banned from MLB?  ::)

;D