Author Topic: Walmart owning of old lady  (Read 6922 times)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Re: Walmart owning of old lady
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 05:52:42 AM »
your an asshole what goes around comes around bro

well said daddy

hows life treatin ye mate?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 06:00:12 AM »
well said daddy

hows life treatin ye mate?

pretty good , i have weird dreams about fine ass hoes that are not my girlfriend, i wonder what my conscious is trying to tell me.
A

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 06:05:24 AM »
pretty good , i have weird dreams about fine ass hoes that are not my girlfriend, i wonder what my conscious is trying to tell me.

lol "fine ass hoes"

classic line from u ....... love it

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »

ur either not very bright or young and immature or a mixture

u have no clue how people work son

its bad people u get not alllllllll old people are bad, i have a friend who is 90 LOL ....not a lot of people can say that  ...... well people my age anyway.

this guy is sharp, still has a spring in his step and can still run a little,  hes a ww2 vet and the respect i have for him is beyond anything you can imagine.

ur opinion clearly indicates ur lack of maturity and intelligence

it seems you also have no grandparents and lack parental figures aswell

it does'nt take a genius to figure that out

If we're lucky we'll all be OLD eventually. Hopefully people with fucked up attitudes towards the old will receive that same kind of cruel treatment they joke about now when they age.
 Karma.

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:35 AM »
kids and old poeople are pretty much the only people I have patience for lol.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 08:49:02 AM »
kids and old poeople are pretty much the only people I have patience for lol.

kids and old people on the other hand take a lot of patience.....

but i have always been patient with them and it pays off

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:40 AM »

kids and old people on the other hand take a lot of patience.....

but i have always been patient with them and it pays off

they do but kids are kids and you never know what an old person has gone through

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 09:21:19 AM »
they do but kids are kids and you never know what an old person has gone through

yep exactly

old people are fascinating ..... the older the better LOL

because we achieved so much in the 20th century we have people still alive that were born in the 20s that have witnessed so much fukn change in life on earth

from being born with no radio, electricity, cars etc (not widely available) to having radio, electricity, cars, telephone, television,passenger flights, space flight, computers , internet, mobile fones, fast food, organ transplants, cloning,

imagine living through all of that!!!!!!?

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 09:23:43 AM »
yep exactly

old people are fascinating ..... the older the better LOL

because we achieved so much in the 20th century we have people still alive that were born in the 20s that have witnessed so much fukn change in life on earth

from being born with no radio, electricity, cars etc (not widely available) to having radio, electricity, cars, telephone, television,passenger flights, space flight, computers , internet, mobile fones, fast food, organ transplants, cloning,

imagine living through all of that!!!!!!?

The funny thing is (depending on your age) people 70 years from now are gonna think the same thing.
We are in for Alot of change. Or total destruction lol.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »
I got my 15 lbs of lean ground beef, veg, PB and a few other items and this old lady is in front of me. 

Now I'm already expecting her to be slow, but she set a new standard when she whipped out the stack of coupons.  One of the coupons required 3 of the same item, and the scanner said she only had two.  So the dumbass cashier and the worthless old lady proceed to dig through an entire cart of bagged groceries just to confirm that the scanner was right and the worthless old lady was wong.

So then after all that is handled, she pulls out the gift card which causes further complications and delays.

After all this she leaves, no apology, nothing... After all that waiting we did because of her (prob 15 minutes)

So she ends up forgetting a few items (depends undergarments and papertowels) so the cashier puts them to the side.  My order is run and paid for and as I'm loading my car I see that the old lady is parked right next to me and I very easily could have walked over and told her that she left a few items inside.  Some guys might have even told her to wait and gone and got them for her.

But not me, I kept my mouth shut, knowing she would drive all the way home, then realize she forgot them and then have to make another trip back to the store.  I'm hoping that the added time on the road increased her chances of getting in a fatal car crash or something of that nature.

Old people should be rounded up and thrown into wood chippers...
You should have more respect for your mom
p

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2010, 10:52:55 AM »
I got my 15 lbs of lean ground beef, veg, PB and a few other items and this old lady is in front of me. 

Now I'm already expecting her to be slow, but she set a new standard when she whipped out the stack of coupons.  One of the coupons required 3 of the same item, and the scanner said she only had two.  So the dumbass cashier and the worthless old lady proceed to dig through an entire cart of bagged groceries just to confirm that the scanner was right and the worthless old lady was wong.

So then after all that is handled, she pulls out the gift card which causes further complications and delays.

After all this she leaves, no apology, nothing... After all that waiting we did because of her (prob 15 minutes)

So she ends up forgetting a few items (depends undergarments and papertowels) so the cashier puts them to the side.  My order is run and paid for and as I'm loading my car I see that the old lady is parked right next to me and I very easily could have walked over and told her that she left a few items inside.  Some guys might have even told her to wait and gone and got them for her.

But not me, I kept my mouth shut, knowing she would drive all the way home, then realize she forgot them and then have to make another trip back to the store.  I'm hoping that the added time on the road increased her chances of getting in a fatal car crash or something of that nature.

Ahahaha! Same shit will be said about you one day.............chill, if it was your mom and someone said that shit you would be all up on it.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2010, 05:57:29 PM »

ur either not very bright or young and immature or a mixture

u have no clue how people work son

its bad people u get not alllllllll old people are bad, i have a friend who is 90 LOL ....not a lot of people can say that  ...... well people my age anyway.

this guy is sharp, still has a spring in his step and can still run a little,  hes a ww2 vet and the respect i have for him is beyond anything you can imagine.

ur opinion clearly indicates ur lack of maturity and intelligence

it seems you also have no grandparents and lack parental figures aswell

it does'nt take a genius to figure that out

Sounds like you try to suck his cock while he tells you stories about how he saved Jews from those horrible Germans...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2010, 09:48:59 PM »

hahahahahah....fucking hahahahhaahahah i had to log in just to give credit, this is one of the funnier posts ive seen in a while

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »
hahahahahah....fucking hahahahhaahahah i had to log in just to give credit, this is one of the funnier posts ive seen in a while

It's a true story, I didn't make it up.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:10 PM »

"No apology, nothing...." Like she owes you one, you fuckin retard.

"But not me, I kept my mouth shut" Maybe you should continue shutting the fuck up.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2010, 01:11:30 AM »
"No apology, nothing...." Like she owes you one, you fuckin retard.

"But not me, I kept my mouth shut" Maybe you should continue shutting the fuck up.

we've got a tough guy here  ::)

hes obviously very young and immature, the chances of him being over 20 years old are slim

i think if u have average intelligence and u hit a certain age u have experience and maturity and things like this matter a bit more to you...... everyone can stil have a short temper,however this guys indicates that he is not the sharpest tool in the box

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »

we've got a tough guy here  ::)

hes obviously very young and immature, the chances of him being over 20 years old are slim

i think if u have average intelligence and u hit a certain age u have experience and maturity and things like this matter a bit more to you...... everyone can stil have a short temper,however this guys indicates that he is not the sharpest tool in the box

I'm 31, have a BS in engineering and work in product development for a fortune 500 company.

Maybe you want to live behind the the Christian fantasy that all life is precious... I don't

So go jerk off to your war heros, wave your American Flag, and slap a yellow ribbon on the back of your car.

Time for my meds..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2010, 04:22:17 PM »
I'm 31, have a BS in engineering and work in product development for a fortune 500 company.

Maybe you want to live behind the the Christian fantasy that all life is precious... I don't

So go jerk off to your war heros, wave your American Flag, and slap a yellow ribbon on the back of your car.

Time for my meds..

The whole "all life is precious" is definitley not a christian idea. Have you read any of the fucking bible?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2010, 04:30:39 PM »

The whole "all life is precious" is definitley not a christian idea. Have you read any of the fucking bible?

I'm referring to "Humans" when I say that numb nutz.

Nice try with your attempted owning, JackAss

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2010, 04:53:31 PM »
I'm referring to "Humans" when I say that numb nutz.

Nice try with your attempted owning, JackAss

You know god basically killed everyone in the world during a certain watery event. Have you ever heard of this guy called "Noah"?

My "attempted owning" lol. What a sad little internet bully you are, with limited critical thinking skills to boot. Nice a potent combo IMHO   ;)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2010, 05:23:03 PM »

Time for my meds..

thats wonderful ...... u have a degree and work for a fortune 500 co ..... cleaners work for the same companies......

id rather not work for someone else .......

as that other guy says.... nothing christian motivates ne to think the way i do ..... i thought it was common sense among experienced humans......

im also not an american

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 05:23:32 PM »
You know god basically killed everyone in the world during a certain watery event. Have you ever heard of this guy called "Noah"?

My "attempted owning" lol. What a sad little internet bully you are, with limited critical thinking skills to boot. Nice a potent combo IMHO   ;)

Second failed attempt.

Christians don't even read the bible, they listen to what their pastor and leaders tell them.  They vote republican because their church tells them to, they are pro life because their church enforces that belief.. They parrot dogma fed to them by religious leaders.  With the exception of the limited versus they hear in church, they don't read the bible dude.

I'd venture to say a very small percentage of "Christians" have even read the entire bible cover to cover, and even fewer have sat down and read it with a bible dictionary to get any semblance of understanding from the original texts before translation.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2010, 05:27:03 PM »
Second failed attempt.

Christians don't even read the bible, they listen to what their pastor and leaders tell them.  They vote republican because their church tells them to, they are pro life because their church enforces that belief.. They parrot dogma fed to them by religious leaders, They don't read the bible dude.

I'd venture to say a very small percentage of "Christians" have even read the entire bible cover to cover, and even fewer have sat down and read it with a bible dictionary to get any semblance of understanding from the original texts before translation.

Luckily most of them are armed, and they'll be stuffing liberal assholes like your self in the oven when the shit starts  8)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »
nothing christian motivates ne to think the way i do ..... i thought it was common sense among experienced humans......

im also not an american

See, the reality is that if you were starving and needed to provide for your family, you would steal, hurt and do whatever was necessary to that old lady in order to survive.

Only on the surface do you care, but not deep down..  The difference between us is that I realize the inherent nature of man, and don't try to parade around with a phony sense of compassion for others.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »

Luckily most of them are armed, and they'll be stuffing liberal assholes like your self in the oven when the shit starts  8)

Liberal?

What the fuck are you smoking you brain dead mother fucker?