Author Topic: The Rock is jaaacked - has crazy traps  (Read 14690 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: The Rock is jaaacked - has crazy traps
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2010, 09:09:41 AM »

why is that emaciated romanian gypsy sporting a samoan tattoo?
Deep Tissue Massage

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »
Cena looks like shit, bad structure.
Trans Milkshake.

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 02:49:45 PM »
I would venture to guess the rock has a build better than around 85-90% of the members in this forum...so if yours is better...congrats your in the top 10 percentile of getbig...

lol.

90% ++++++

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2010, 02:56:02 PM »

Sweet Tat! I'm going right now,to get mine!

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 03:03:55 PM »
why is that emaciated romanian gypsy sporting a samoan tattoo?

tattoo is awesome but what the hell was he thinking lol.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »
crazy traps
that pic of the rock on page one looks like kyomu with his boy paco when he posed and stuck out his tounge.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »
Your size is perfect bro, a doorman who works with me is 6'4 250 lbs, not fat but not lean I'd say 14%
the bitches always compliment him on his physique

its really not, for me at least

when you are as tall as me, that 250 gets eaten up real quick............i still feel sticky

i have VERY good dimensions for a tall white guy........very small waist..........calves the size of my arms (18")..........good legs........no weak points., except my bi's could be better

but still on the street..........you wouldnt look at me a say "thats a bodybuilder"........cause im not dense enough

i grew up around bodybuilding so a lot of my dads friends and my friends are tall like me 6'3-6'3..........and as a guy that tall, when you get into the 265-270 range, thats (to me) is when you start looking like  a bodybuilder as compared to a tight end, bouncer or fitness model

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2010, 12:37:24 AM »
People forget the Rock is 6ft 5.He probably weights what? at least 250.Im doubting theres many people around who could look as muscular as him at that height, considering he must be around 40yo? Not sure of any facts, but id say he looks alot better than your average guy that height and age.And as for the 'no calves' LOL

HAHAHAHAHA... He's not even a legit 6'3". UNDERSTAND that wrestlers are BILLED heights and that is NOT their TRUE height. It has been a proven FACT that he is between 6'2" and 6'3":

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2010, 12:41:06 AM »
You know everyones real height m presuming? Hes labelled everywhere as 6ft 5 so wether its true or not i dunno.Triple H supposedly being 6ft 4 and he was slightly taller than him so unless the WWE and an old muscle and fitness magazine he was in have lied....

HHH is MAX 6'2":

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Triple-H-2222.html

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2010, 05:40:52 AM »
HHH is MAX 6'2":

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Triple-H-2222.html

Wow us earch the internet to prove someones height? lol i was only guessing, so chill out mate ;) I guess heights really important to you though, when i was really talking about his overall structure for people saying his legs are skinny ;D

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2010, 06:00:31 AM »
its really not, for me at least

when you are as tall as me, that 250 gets eaten up real quick............i still feel sticky

i have VERY good dimensions for a tall white guy........very small waist..........calves the size of my arms (18")..........good legs........no weak points., except my bi's could be better

but still on the street..........you wouldnt look at me a say "thats a bodybuilder"........cause im not dense enough

i grew up around bodybuilding so a lot of my dads friends and my friends are tall like me 6'3-6'3..........and as a guy that tall, when you get into the 265-270 range, thats (to me) is when you start looking like  a bodybuilder as compared to a tight end, bouncer or fitness model

if you're gonna keep talking about yourself like this you need to post photos...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2010, 06:08:38 AM »
if you're gonna keep talking about yourself like this you need to post photos...

what, saying that im  a tall skinny guy who..........on the street "no one would think was a bodybuilder"

yeh, lot of bragging im doing ::) ::)

6'3 250 lbs is NOT impressive, let me assure you..........especially if you take steroids

there are a thousands of football players bigger then that all over the place

now if i was claiming 280 lb. monsterhood at sub 7%............then i would agree i should back it up

so no, im not someone who wants pictures of themself scattered all over the intenet.........and if you have a problem with my extremely reasonable size clams, im sorry

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2010, 07:12:16 AM »

what, saying that im  a tall skinny guy who..........on the street "no one would think was a bodybuilder"

yeh, lot of bragging im doing ::) ::)

6'3 250 lbs is NOT impressive,

Thanks I feel really small now. My 6'1 218 isn't sounding so great now.  :( 

I'd agree with this though. 5 days a week I'm in a suit and tie and I can guarantee nobody would even think I work out. Albeit at 250 and 6'3 you could tell.  Squats harder for you?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2010, 07:21:34 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA... He's not even a legit 6'3". UNDERSTAND that wrestlers are BILLED heights and that is NOT their TRUE height. It has been a proven FACT that he is between 6'2" and 6'3":

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html

Bob CHick and I were talking at one of the shows...funny how wrestlers make themselves taller than they are and BB'ers make them smaller than they really are

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »
Thanks I feel really small now. My 6'1 218 isn't sounding so great now.  :(  

I'd agree with this though. 5 days a week I'm in a suit and tie and I can guarantee nobody would even think I work out. Albeit at 250 and 6'3 you could tell.  Squats harder for you?

well 6'1 220ish is pretty close  to 6'3 and a half (my actual height) 250 ish........like GH15 says..........its usually 7lbs per inch of height (when your making the size for height adjustment as in how many lbs a taller bodybuilder would have to add to be the same size as a shorter bodybuilder)

plus your leaner then me by a couple of points

so using that scale........im like the size of a 200-205 lb 5'10 guy..............where as a 5'10 national level bodybuilding competitor would be in the 260-270 ranger.............A LOT bigger then me

the point is , well i dont really know what the point is.............that im pretty average and certainly not bragging

as for squats,..........im never gonna break any records,. but for a taller guy, my legs are pretty strong.........and now that im in my late 20s.......are really starting to thicken out

it hard for me to do heavy legs now though cause i have some herniated disks

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2010, 07:39:14 AM »

well 6'1 220ish is pretty close  to 6'3 and a half (my actual height) 250 ish........like GH15 says..........its usually 7lbs per inch of height (when your making the size for height adjustment as in how many lbs a taller bodybuilder would have to add to be the same size as a shorter bodybuilder)

plus your leaner then me by a couple of points

so using that scale........im like the size of a 200-205 lb 5'10 guy..............where as a 5'10 national level bodybuilding competitor would be in the 260-270 ranger.............A LOT bigger then me

the point is , well i dont really know what the point is.............that im pretty average and certainly not bragging

as for squats,..........im never gonna break any records,. but for a taller guy, my legs are pretty strong.........and now that im in my late 20s.......are really starting to thicken out

it hard for me to do heavy legs now though cause i have some herniated disks

You're lucky to be that tall and have good legs. Taken me years and years to build sub par legs.

The guy isn't bragging either.  If we was bragging he'd have stated that he had 20 plus inch arms

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2010, 07:48:27 AM »
You're lucky to be that tall and have good legs. Taken me years and years to build sub par legs.

The guy isn't bragging either.  If we was bragging he'd have stated that he had 20 plus inch arms

EXACTLY..........20inch arms are pretty much the standard now for a respectable bodybuilder

mine are barely 18"

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2010, 07:50:51 AM »

EXACTLY..........20inch arms are pretty much the standard now for a respectable bodybuilder

mine are barely 18"

And for those of you that think 18 is small.  I ask you, go take a real measure and go measure your arm.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2010, 07:59:16 AM »

mine are barely 18"

And arm length can really affect perceived size. I have these long monkey arms that are disproportionally long for my body. Also makes shopping for coats/shirts a fucking drag.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2010, 08:08:13 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2010, 08:11:17 AM »
that picture is photoshopped

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »
anyone who thinks The Rock looks good as Cena is dumb as hell. Cena has an ideal physique for someone not trying to look like a bodybuilkder. Just a jacked athlete type of look. The rock when standing relaxed looks like shit and is a narrow little girl but Cena looks wide.

You do realize he was competing as a bodybuilder (ameteur) before he started wrestiling.

Stavios

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2010, 10:57:37 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
whos that geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!