Author Topic: SteroidsR4losers on youtube?  (Read 5166 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: SteroidsR4losers on youtube?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 01:17:25 AM »
the bottom line is
the ones who are responsible, have the genetics, and do their homework

look better than you

you are the one complaining

they make t-shirts because of people like you
100%.  Someone with good genetics on steroids will DEFINITELY look better than me.
No shit.

Responsible?  What, with their drug use?  That's a funny statement.
"Hey ma, don't worry.  I use my drugs responsibly."
I should have used that in high school. :D
N

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 02:15:32 AM »
100%.  Someone with good genetics on steroids will DEFINITELY look better than me.
No shit.

Responsible?  What, with their drug use?  That's a funny statement.
"Hey ma, don't worry.  I use my drugs responsibly."
I should have used that in high school. :D
hahaha, "responsible"...thats such an "easy" word to say..almost like saying "Im sorry" y know. you feel good after saying that.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 02:44:57 AM »
hahaha, "responsible"...thats such an "easy" word to say..almost like saying "Im sorry" y know. you feel good after saying that.
Yeah.  I used to smoke a ton of weed as a youngster, but I wasn't dumb like the other stoners...I was a responsible smoker.  Those other guys were just idiots. :D
N

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 08:54:47 AM »
I think they are both pigs. Or feds, or DEA, or something like that.

There's no way a normal guy would just post shit like that all day every single day.

I guess it's possible, but I doubt it.

Probably got busted at one time and is now working with the feds as COINTELPRO

dustin

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »
The only insecure ones, are the guys who need drugs to lift.  You can see it whenever you talk to a user about drugs, they'll downplay how much they use, say their not on, etc, etc.  They usually reek of insecurity.  Just ask any user in a group of people about their steroid use...see how "brave" they are in answering the question.

I'd like to agree with you on the jealousy thing here, but the fact is, most people who take gear have no business doing so.  Only so many have good genetics for lifting, chances that all those on have those genetics...slim.  So what are we left with, bloated messes patting each other on the back for gaining a few pounds of bloat.
Gyms today are a sad scene.  I just laugh to myself every time out.

You only live once. Don't let juicers make you meltdown all the time. If you're so elite then stop crumbling at the sight of a bacne ridden juice monkey. ::)

chris10000

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 12:54:52 PM »

Its ironic that he calls himself steroidsR4losers yet spends what seems like 24/7 posting on every youtube vid related to bodybuilding, that in itself is being a loser ::)

clearly this moron is not getting any pussy, a real man would be too busy making money and getting pussy to even care!

from the description it could also be swede

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »
they exposed this guy a while back.  We know it's actually him because he posted things with all his different accounts saying "it's not stoping me." or "I'm still gonna post"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 01:24:39 PM »
Probably just bitter because he can't get access to steroids himself.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
they exposed this guy a while back.  We know it's actually him because he posted things with all his different accounts saying "it's not stoping me." or "I'm still gonna post"

i don't think that's him

i spoke to him awhile back on youtube and he claimed to be close to 50, he also said that he grew up a huge bodybuilding fan and always believed that they were natural and he could look like them if he trained hard

he believes he is preventing kids from being as dumb as him

so basically he's a bitter nutcase that can't get over the "trauma" of learning steroids are needed to look like a legit bodybuilder

E
E

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »
i don't think that's him

i spoke to him awhile back on youtube and he claimed to be close to 50, he also said that he grew up a huge bodybuilding fan and always believed that they were natural and he could look like them if he trained hard

he believes he is preventing kids from being as dumb as him

so basically he's a bitter nutcase that can't get over the "trauma" of learning steroids are needed to look like a legit bodybuilder

E
No...it's him. those shots were taken from a video he made screaming "steroids are for losers"  he had the camera on negative to try and hide his identity.  I think he took that video down after this came out

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2010, 10:47:43 PM »
its probably someone with the taylor hooton foundation

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2010, 10:55:28 PM »
It's close.

Aaron you saw a thread with the words "steroids" and "loser" in it and couldnt help but to see if your picture was in the first post.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2010, 11:24:23 PM »
No...it's him. those shots were taken from a video he made screaming "steroids are for losers"  he had the camera on negative to try and hide his identity.  I think he took that video down after this came out
hHHAHAHAHA exposed himself with no return