Author Topic: Shawn Ray appreciation thread  (Read 17151 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15, what do you think Shawn Ray took?
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »
much rather know what Levrone took than Shawn. That would do alot more benefit to the steroid using community. How to blow up and shrink faster than you can say fullblown.
I have read Kevin abused the shit out of insulin. He obviously did something different than anyone else did. Fuck this amazing response to drugs bullshit there are other black guys who are just as talented as Kev in bbing who didnt blow up like he did who have the same response to drugs I bet

For that info look no further then Palumbo himself. I was surprised that's who Kevin worked with for his Olympia comback after tearing his pec in 94'?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 05:26:04 AM »
Shawn Ray took a Raiderette, then got Cocked Blocked by Lonnie Teper, then various other women, then Brooke Burke, possibly Madonna Grimes, then that blonde chica, then got married to a Brooke Burke lookalike...he sure was taking alot...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2010, 05:43:56 AM »
  Shawn has always seemed to me a Winstrol type of guy. Given the fact he had a tiny waist when he was competing, visible serratus and was very dry in contest shape, I would say his stack was mostly high in anabolics and low in androgens. Lots of Winstrol, Deca, Anavar with some Parabolan and also GH thrown there for thickness. I don't think he was on insulin and or multiple grams of test a week.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2010, 06:46:26 AM »
For that info look no further then Palumbo himself. I was surprised that's who Kevin worked with for his Olympia comback after tearing his pec in 94'?

Palumbo says anything more than 4IU is a waste and 1000mg of test is the ideal dosage of test with a maximum of two compounds. We all know he took more than that, but did he let his clients know that? I mean whta if Kevin really did take your typical gym rat dosages? If that is true its a shame cause I heard Kev had some of the best hookups in the business, Munzer would be heartbroken for his lack of abuse with top quality pharma grade shit!
l

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2010, 07:07:11 AM »
I have a couple of his videos and I was watching "the final count down"....no homo

It reminded me of a time when I actually liked bodybuilding..I always enjoyed watching his interviews and watching his videos because he told the truth and didn't give a fuck about the political ramifications...you can't say that about ANYONE in the sport today...I respect the guy alot more now than I did when I was a kid...

Dude was all business.

BTW no homo...P.I.P SgtD...aka Shawn Ray's gimmick account.

I like the final countdown when he says ''don't waste your money on protein powders, go get a steak and a potato''

These 'athletes' today would be stoned to death for not pushing for protein powders.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2010, 07:38:07 AM »
I like the final countdown when he says ''don't waste your money on protein powders, go get a steak and a potato''

These 'athletes' today would be stoned to death for not pushing for protein powders.
"If I had $20 in my pocket, Id rather buy some steak, some potatoes..."

"These are insurance policies"

Alq Gurley was right, Shawn Ray IS Mr. bodybuilding.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Shawn Ray appreciation thread
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »
I changed the title...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 07:47:37 AM »
 Iwas ahuge Sean Rey fan, then I logged onto getbig... waste of a human being ...well half of one anyways..
L

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »
does Sasha still have an account here?  maybe she can provide some insight on Shawn?

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 07:54:25 AM »
Three pages and no one has posted a picture of Sasha yet?

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 08:08:07 AM »
Iwas ahuge Sean Rey fan, then I logged onto getbig... waste of a human being ...well half of one anyways..

same with me and lee priest.

Went from my "idol"

To someone who begs his fans for money to compete  ???