Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno targeting illegal immigrants  (Read 5255 times)

walkoffhomerun1

• Getbig I
Re: Ferrigno - damn immigrants
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »
'Massive illegal immigration' is never a problem when the economy is booming.  ;)

Says who?  Americans never supported illegal immigration no matter how the economy was doing.  Why do people have a problem with Americans enforcing our laws? 

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 03:44:07 PM »

Says who?  Americans never supported illegal immigration no matter how the economy was doing.  Why do people have a problem with Americans enforcing our laws? 

But apart from the red injuns surely all you americans are immigrants ???
How is it fair that Lou is allowed to stay in USA just because his greasy spick grandparents ran away from Italy in 1920, produced Matty on american soil who in turn produced him  ???
Shouldn't every generation prove their worthyness or else be sent back to Italy?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »
How is it fair that Lou is allowed to stay in USA just because his greasy spick grandparents ran away from Italy in 1920, produced Matty on american soil who in turn produced him  ???
Shouldn't every generation prove their worthyness or else be sent back to Italy?
First off I'm all for deporting dago's not my cup of tea if you know what I mean. Regardless, that's fucking the most retarted liberal bull shit. That's like saying humans are a species of eaters. So what your gonna jam food down my throat regardless of how much I need?

walkoffhomerun1

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:36 PM »

They are immigrants too....came from Asia.