Author Topic: IT'S BACK... Food Safety Modernization Act  (Read 2292 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: IT'S BACK... Food Safety Modernization Act
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 10:41:38 AM »
Go the fuck away - you are not welcome here.    I used to like you, but posting pics of peoples' kids is beyond the pale.  After the crap you pulled - you really need to look in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions.     

Pipe down Sheila.  Even if you don`t like me, I still don`t mind you.  You provide entertainment at times, for instance, making fun of Big Mal`s Blue Blocker shades I thought was pretty amusing.

Anyways, I am sorry you don`t like me anymore. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 10:45:56 AM »
Will this mean farmer's markets will be outlawed?
no, not outlawed.  It won't work that way at all.  The bill is designed to apply pressure to the small farmers.  So you will by a byproduct see the farmers markest gradually vanish without them directly being outlawed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 10:46:44 AM »
no, not outlawed.  It won't work that way at all.  The bill is designed to apply pressure to the small farmers.  So you will by a byproduct see the farmers markest gradually vanish without them directly being outlawed.
::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »
The political board is obviously made up of people dumber than bricks if they are falling for this nonsense yet again.
"Go the fuck away - you are not welcome here.    I used to like you, but posting pics of peoples' kids is beyond the pale.  After the crap you pulled - you really need to look in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions."--333 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 10:48:45 AM »
"Go the fuck away - you are not welcome here.    I used to like you, but posting pics of peoples' kids is beyond the pale.  After the crap you pulled - you really need to look in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions."--333 
Does this mean that you are upset that you missed your chance to sleep with Mimnaugh?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 10:51:39 AM »
seriously TA, you may not be banned by Ron yet, but consider yourself already warned for the bullshit you pulled... I'm looking for the first reason to ban your retardation here...  If you don't care, I'm happy you don't care...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »
seriously TA, you may not be banned by Ron yet, but consider yourself already warned for the bullshit you pulled... I'm looking for the first reason to ban your retardation here...  If you don't care, I'm happy you don't care...
Can please you refresh the rules for me so I don`t get banned? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »
What wrong did I do?  I merely copied and pasted an Interview with an adjoining article with an affixed picture that a local newspaper took.  This happens to be in the public domain and free of charge for anyone who wants to read the news in Zionsville, Indiana.

Does this mean that I can`t post pictures of fatso Bristol Palin?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 10:56:25 AM »
here's the rules, I ban your ass when you fuck up...  you like them rules??... enjoy...  If you think for a second that you're going to pull the crap you get away with on gossip, think again...  Take your shit talk somewhere else naziboy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 10:57:47 AM »

::)  ::)

Please - stop being a douche - posting pics of peoples' kids should, might, and likely will get your ass stomped.  

Pathetic bro - seriously - you pulled a bitch move that s beyond anything I can describe.  Go play cutsey with your sister, it doesnt work here.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 10:57:49 AM »
another thing, I'm eager to ban you TA so please, please give me a reason...

and this time around I will spot your gimmick and will end it too...