Author Topic: Dieting=suffering?  (Read 6774 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dieting=suffering?
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2010, 12:31:01 PM »
Here's my brothers before and after. He dieted for 10 weeks for this show and suffered a lot. In the before he was eating high protein and lots of junk food everyday(typical offseason diet for someone who doesn't care about staying lean). The day he started his diet it was 300g protein/day, 60g carbs/day, lots of broccoli, minimal fats, 8-10L water/day. He only cheated once during this diet and it was 2 weeks out... he ate a bunch've chocolate bars and a triple burger combo from wendy's. Other than that he suffered.

He also got a haircut.

Oh and the whole way through his diet other competitors in his class(that he ended up beating) were telling him how easy their diets were going and that their "prep guy" was letting them eat alot of food.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 12:34:35 PM »
Fact is, on any proper diet you will be hungry so I think there is always some sufferign involved.
I hate the State.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
To get really lean,of course you have to suffer a bit...........or a lot in most cases!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »
Usually, it's only "suffering", when you're way out of shape and try to crash diet at the last minute.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 04:59:54 PM »
seriously how the fuck would you know ?

every post you make on the subject is nonsense.

the only pic proving you were in shape ( hahahaha) was 1 solitary pic of a fat calf  ???

your knowledge of working out is also pathetic with such classic lines as you can build more muscle using a barbell than you can with 2 dumbbells  ::)

unbelievable.

as for pussy lips original question - no there is no need for suffering at all.

and as for deadwood - fantastically underrated show. Which featured one of the most complicated dark characters of our times.

LOL, fatty meltdown.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2010, 05:10:30 PM »
not if you learn to love raw fresh vegetables. if you can afford to eat this way, fresh cold raw red yellow and orange bell peppers, baby carrots, fresh onion, cucumbers, sweet cherry tomatoes, all types of lettuce. you can eat them alone or in a salad or just pour some vinegar(balsamic if you like too) on it.