Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2070 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: November 24, 2010, 01:00:48 PM »
Hi god of hormones,

Do pro bodybuilder take protein powders ? or even multi vitamins ?

I think the supplement business is hugh especially in the USA. Do which supplements are good to used and which are not ?

Another question :

Do pro bodybuilder work with Lilly's or Merk Serono ?

Thank you for your answer.

yes,,we do,,if you think i sit and eat every meal chew on it when im on harsh aas then you think wrong,,what you dont eat you drink,,thatas the rule,,and when you have harsh hormone in body like halotestin,,or tren,,you sometime need drink rather than chew

and we work with anything that is legit,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 01:01:59 PM »
yes,,we do,,if you think i sit and eat every meal chew on it when im on harsh aas then you think wrong,,what you dont eat you drink,,thatas the rule,,and when you have harsh hormone in body like halotestin,,or tren,,you sometime need drink rather than chew

and we work with anything that is legit,,

gh15 approved

What tastes best for the hormonized ones?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 01:04:11 PM »
mhp up mass,,by far best the industry has produced and stand by label claims,,its better than regular meal and just as good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »
just increase their sales by 80% which is wrong of me to do,,

sorry?

well it is food
fallen angel

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
When I say do pro bodybuilder work with Lilly's and Merck, I meant Working like a job. As bodybuilder are the best customer of hormones, Lilly's and Merck should be really happy to have bodybuilder that take their products.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
gh15,

i thought protein powders were garbage and eggwhites were to be replaced  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 01:30:32 PM »
they are garbage,,but you need sometime more calorie and more carbs and you dont want or cant eat because of bad feelin harsh steroid cause,,so you use the best poweder,,or drinks you make yourself,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 01:35:14 PM »
they are garbage,,but you need sometime more calorie and more carbs and you dont want or cant eat because of bad feelin harsh steroid cause,,so you use the best poweder,,or drinks you make yourself,,

gh15 approved

Anthony, I enjoy reading your blog. why not post as yourself on here?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »
muscle milk is the shiiiiiiiiiit ngga ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 01:54:53 PM »

Muscle milk gives me terrible bloating...
I hate the State.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »

Muscle Milk is good because theres tons of sugar in it.....its like drinking soda

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 10:56:16 AM »
Dear God, What's your opinon of Arthur Jones and his ideas on training, especially the point that training intensity is KING, and that confidence in the ability of one's training program to produce results is the second most important factor after training intensity (ie. PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD) Thank you God

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 10:57:41 AM »
Anthony, I enjoy reading your blog. why not post as yourself on here?

Anthony?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2010, 11:14:09 AM »
Dear God, What's your opinon of Arthur Jones and his ideas on training, especially the point that training intensity is KING, and that confidence in the ability of one's training program to produce results is the second most important factor after training intensity (ie. PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD) Thank you God

Excellent point.  I pretty much agree that Arthur Jones was spot on.  Mike Mentzer had it down too, but in his later years took his theories a bit off the track for me.  As an example, training every 7 to 10 days does nothing for me. There are times when I will do a bit of volume training, but nothing like 35 years ago with 20 to 25 sets per bodypart.  I enjoy having a life outside of the gym.  When I was young it was twice a days at 2 - 3 hours a pop and six days a week.  No money and no life?  No thanks. 

While the old adage of "different strokes for different strokes" is true,  high intensity training does work for nearly everyone I know that has done it properly with the caveat that as with the heaviness of a particular weight, intensity can and will vary for each individual. What is light for you may well be heavy for me and your level of intensity may be far beyond another  person's.

Jones was a bit of genius.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 11:14:38 AM »
Anthony?

Fat Alex says that it's Anthony Roberts. Doesn't have any proof though.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 11:38:26 AM »
Hey Reeves, Good points my man! Mentzer went off the deep end with his final application of the theroy. In my personal experience training 2 to 4 works sets to failure on one compound exercise every 3 or 4 days works like magic. Also, I've found that it's best to keep the reps low (4 to 6) on the upper body, and that legs respond better to 12-15 reps per work set, but that's just my own personal experience. Somehow I think that more frequent training stimulates and super charges the body somehow (most likely by gh and test release that comes from a brief (under 30 min) and intense training session) Only training a few times per week isnt enough stimulation to keep the body "super-charged" and I'm talking about natural trainers, being that I'm a natural trainer and that I am speaking from my own personal experience.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »
Fat Alex says that it's Anthony Roberts. Doesn't have any proof though.
Fat Alex is Fat  :D