Author Topic: SamsonEnterprises!!!  (Read 1558 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
SamsonEnterprises!!!
« on: November 19, 2010, 12:34:50 PM »
I guess since this is the CT board this would be the proper place to pose this question...

can you explain why physics operates differently on mars than it does on earth?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: SamsonEnterprises!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »
I guess since this is the CT board this would be the proper place to pose this question...

because the surface gravity of mars is a littler more than one third our gravity?  I dunno ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 01:17:16 PM »
because the surface gravity of mars is a littler more than one third our gravity?  I dunno ???
LOL but thats still the same physics just less gravity...me either I thought jagson could explain for us

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »

This almost made me laugh...The same person that can not understand the liquidness of water or the non-explosive properties of hydrogen, methane and oxygen on Jupiter with the example being the US FAILED attempt to blow the planet up with 50 pounds of Plutonium...is now asking me to explain to him how physics changes given the environment one is operating in.

To see if you have the mental capacity to handle physics...please explain to me what keeps the planets spinning so PRECISELY in their orbital paths that there is ZERO deviation even after thousands of years????
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 02:51:56 PM »
This almost made me laugh...The same person that can not understand the liquidness of water or the non-explosive properties of hydrogen, methane and oxygen on Jupiter with the example being the US FAILED attempt to blow the planet up with 50 pounds of Plutonium...is now asking me to explain to him how physics changes given the environment one is operating in.

To see if you have the mental capacity to handle physics...please explain to me what keeps the planets spinning so PRECISELY in their orbital paths that there is ZERO deviation even after thousands of years????
;D ;D ;D

sure but first please provide proof that they were trying to blow up jupiter... :D ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »
;D ;D ;D

sure but first please provide proof that they were trying to blow up jupiter... :D ;D

We had this discussion already TWO TOES on the LUCIFER PROJECT. I would tell you to Google it and get the proof, but that would be too hard for you...so here is the google search to prove america tried to get Jupiter (once known as LUCIFER planet) to ignite by crashing Gallileo into it with 50 pounds of plutonium on board.

http://www.google.com/search?q=lucifer+project&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

Now I expect my answer....
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 06:57:13 AM »
We had this discussion already TWO TOES on the LUCIFER PROJECT. I would tell you to Google it and get the proof, but that would be too hard for you...so here is the google search to prove america tried to get Jupiter (once known as LUCIFER planet) to ignite by crashing Gallileo into it with 50 pounds of plutonium on board.

http://www.google.com/search?q=lucifer+project&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

lol just what I expected...

well here is my answer then

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=why+do+the+planets+stay+in+orbit+around+the+sun&aq=0&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=67408ac99299a041

;D :D ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 08:51:24 AM »
lol just what I expected...

well here is my answer then

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=why+do+the+planets+stay+in+orbit+around+the+sun&aq=0&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=67408ac99299a041

;D :D ;)
I expected an answer from you IDIOT... not a google search. I gave you the Google search page so that you can see all of the research that has gone into the LUCIFER PROJECT by scientist, NASA, professional astronomers etc etc. You hand me a bunch of Yahoo member answers (ALL FALSE BY THE WAY) on why the planets track perfectly in their orbit. I want YOUR reason for it so that your lack of understanding of any physics can be revealed... but your response may be an ever BETTER revealing of the fact you don't know anything... CASE CLOSED
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 10:52:36 AM »

LMAO how is this an answer...

you presented me a google search and I did the same  ;D :D