Author Topic: Are we being played with this tsa nude scanner/don't touch my junk patdowns  (Read 4172 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
look at the facts:

1.  TSA jumps screening up to it's most absurd level ever, one they had to know would have people furious.

2.  The media, which is a total failure 99 percent of the time, shockingly pick up and report on the outrage and do so in a way that picks up even more support against the nude scans and junk touching.  Even Fox shocks me by running with the outrage.  

3. Now they're going to start rolling out the solution in which people will be able to become trusted travelers and bypass all the BS using biometrics and who knows what else.  So while people are waiting in line to be X-ray scanned or felt up, they'll be watching a steady moving line of people walking right past them who don't have to mess with any of that.  People will of course want to do whatever it is that gets them in the privileged fast lane.

Was this all a clever operation designed to get the people actually eager to accept something they wouldn't have before the absurdity?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I bet the Body scanner thing is pet project of a politician who is profiting off it.

It's ludicrous, like.green legislation being push by people like gore who stand to profit off it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
:)
I started wondering WTF when I realized this outrage campaign was just going just way to fucking easy.  What, no debate at all, everyone is unanimous.  No pitting of the left vs right, Fox vs. MSNBC... Way to easy, something is going on.  Not sure what this all leads to but even if it's people being chipped or something, they'll hail it as a victory by the people while the sheeple are happy with what might actually have worse implications.

blinky

• Getbig V
whats this "biometrics"?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
I started wondering WTF when I realized this outrage campaign was just going just way to fucking easy.  What, no debate at all, everyone is unanimous.  No pitting of the left vs right, Fox vs. MSNBC... Way to easy, something is going on.  Not sure what this all leads to but even if it's people being chipped or something, they'll hail it as a victory by the people while the sheeple are happy with what might actually have worse implications.

That's a good topic for the CT board. I was amazed at how many people suddenly reacted to the TSA and the ridiculous measures when for years they have not only accepted but also supported limitations to freedom and liberty as well as the monstrous "patriot act" ("anything to keep me safe"). Up until recently there were the usual arguments that you don't have a "right" to fly, or you wave your rights when you fly, or that if you object to the ridiculous measures you're supporting the terrorists or are anti-american and whatnot, you don't really hear that anymore.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

blinky

• Getbig V

i was wondering if it was something like that....and im not surprised.

this and chip impanting is whats coming folks.
If you wanna buy/purchase anything you will need to scan the chip in ur hand/arm
if you wanna travel anywhere...no more passports.....scan the chip in ur arm/hand.

its all a means of controlling the population:
-chips in credit and debit cards
-mandatory passports
-scanners and "pat downs" in airports
these are all leading to chip implanting...which they will of course say is for security purpose(identity theft)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
i was wondering if it was something like that....and im not surprised.

this and chip impanting is whats coming folks.
If you wanna buy/purchase anything you will need to scan the chip in ur hand/arm
if you wanna travel anywhere...no more passports.....scan the chip in ur arm/hand.

Rev 13:11-17
Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.

It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.  The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I been kinda wondering how far christians are willing to go with this stuff.  Will they see this as the beginning of the mark and refuse it, or will they just line up for the security and convenience it seems to provide?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Are we being played with this tsa nude scanner/don't touch my junk patdowns
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 12:01:55 PM »
I been kinda wondering how far christians are willing to go with this stuff.  Will they see this as the beginning of the mark and refuse it, or will they just line up for the security and convenience it seems to provide?

I think that the majority of Christians that have some familiarity w/end-time bible prophecy won't go for it when it comes to the point of having a tattoo/chip inserted etc. on/in their bodies.  
R

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 10:58:49 PM »
Rev 13:11-17
Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.

It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.  The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

yup. Thas what i think every time i hear these new "safety measures". Like i said, you can see the gradual progression

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »
I can't believe the ACLU or someone else has not launched a legal challenge based on the Constitution.  :o
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 11:44:32 AM »
I bet the Body scanner thing is pet project of a politician who is profiting off it..

Would it surprise you to know that former homeland security chief mike chertoff - whose cousin was the popular mechanics editor who wrote that silly defense cited so much - actually is the man selling the govt all of these machines, after pretty much creating and/or fostering the environment which made their use even acceptable?

Would it, Oz?