Author Topic: IFBB Pro Essa Obaid teams up with contest prep Guru Hany Rambod.  (Read 6755 times)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
My name is Patrick and I have a Facebook page called Kuwaitbodybuilding.com. My page is dedicated to promoting the sport of bodybuilding in Kuwait and throughout the region. From running this page I've made a lot of great connections in the Middle East bodybuilding scene. As Essa is from Dubai I have become familiar with him and his team and try to update my page with as much information as possible on his career.  That being said, I have found out from a very reliable source that Essa has teamed up with Hany Rambod in his preparation for the upcoming Arnold Classic. I've also heard that he is already seeing some great changes in his physique.  I hope to have more exclusive info on Essa as the contest date approaches. Stop by my Facebook page and check it out. Lots of great info and pics on regional athletes and events.

Pat
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

spude

• Getbig III
Re: IFBB Pro Essa Obaid teams up with contest prep Guru Hany Rambod.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 02:26:47 AM »
Thx bro...so did he work with farah earlier...or was george there only to help him with interviews?
Keep us updated!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 03:06:30 AM »
My name is Patrick and I have a Facebook page called Kuwaitbodybuilding.com. My page is dedicated to promoting the sport of bodybuilding in Kuwait and throughout the region. From running this page I've made a lot of great connections in the Middle East bodybuilding scene. As Essa is from Dubai I have become familiar with him and his team and try to update my page with as much information as possible on his career.  That being said, I have found out from a very reliable source that Essa has teamed up with Hany Rambod in his preparation for the upcoming Arnold Classic. I've also heard that he is already seeing some great changes in his physique.  I hope to have more exclusive info on Essa as the contest date approaches. Stop by my Facebook page and check it out. Lots of great info and pics on regional athletes and events.

Pat
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com
Yes, i know your page on facebook. Tons of material there, good job.  ;)

I think its a bad move for Essa....Farah brought him to a whole new level and he should have sticked with him, but we'll see..

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 06:14:25 AM »
Thx bro...so did he work with farah earlier...or was george there only to help him with interviews?
Keep us updated!

Yes, he was working with Farrah. I'm not sure of the status of their relationship at this point. I don't know if he still uses George or if he has broken ties with him. I didn't inquire into it when I was getting the info on Hany.  I'll definitely keep you posted on anything I find out dealing with Essa.  I think he'll surprise a lot of people just like he did at the Europa. 

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 06:18:37 AM »
Yes, i know your page on facebook. Tons of material there, good job.  ;)

I think its a bad move for Essa....Farah brought him to a whole new level and he should have sticked with him, but we'll see..
Yeah, you can't argue with the results that Farrah achieved with Essa. Essa made some serious gains from the time he won the Arnold Amateur to the time he took the stage for the Europa.  Not sure what drove his decision but you can't argue with Hany's reputation and results either. He's one of the best if not the best prep guy around.  In Bodybuilding, and in most other sports for that matter, there is always some behind the scenes goings on that we the public may not be prevy too.  Sometimes it's not always about how good a job someone can do.  I have no info on why he's with Hany now but I'm confident Hany can take him where he wants to go.  We'll see. Best of luck to Essa and I can't wait to see him take the stage against the true big boys of the game.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 09:10:32 AM »
Yeah, you can't argue with the results that Farrah achieved with Essa. Essa made some serious gains from the time he won the Arnold Amateur to the time he took the stage for the Europa.  Not sure what drove his decision but you can't argue with Hany's reputation and results either. He's one of the best if not the best prep guy around.  In Bodybuilding, and in most other sports for that matter, there is always some behind the scenes goings on that we the public may not be prevy too.  Sometimes it's not always about how good a job someone can do.  I have no info on why he's with Hany now but I'm confident Hany can take him where he wants to go.  We'll see. Best of luck to Essa and I can't wait to see him take the stage against the true big boys of the game.
i agree..

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 05:40:33 PM »
i go to your facebook page every day.. great stuff.. i like to see the international guys more than the guys here state side.. be interesting to see what hany can do that george "could not".. ;)