Author Topic: How about a 'G' Board - for Gay & Lesbian folks  (Read 8291 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
How about a 'G' Board - for Gay & Lesbian folks
« on: November 23, 2010, 06:44:01 AM »
Ron,

In light of the fact so many new boards are being created for the sake of appeasing a few, why not take heed of the current political and social climate and create a board that can bring GETBIG up to speed with the rest of the world?

Recently, you created the "A" board, which obviously will be a waste of space since no one will go there except for maybe Alex's 37 gimmick accounts.

Why not instead create the "G" board, also known as the GAY board?  I know what some of you are thinking, "Hey nancyboy, the entire GetBig site by definition and design is a board for gay men", but I say there should be a corner on this site made specifically for the GAY and Lesbian folks that visit this site and sponsor this "sport".  

If more than half of the Olympia audience consists of GAY men, why not make them feel at home?  If the biggest supporters of professional bodybuilding are indeed GAY men, why not give them a little something to make them feel truly embraced?

It's just an idea Ron..  

You can simply make another board, just as you have the "A" and the "Y" board, but title it the "G" board and make prominent homosexuals on this site the likes of MYSELF, WES, SALVATORE, BIGDUMBBELL, TRUE ADONIS and BILLYMIMMAUGH the moderators and it will not only be a huge success but truly garner quite the following.

What say you Ron?
"1"

Nick Gurrs

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Black
Re: RON AVIDAN - Important, please read..
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 06:49:52 AM »
Well shiz den can I get da N board made as well?  Tipical homos always tinkin that they so oppressed and gots to struggle. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 06:50:20 AM »
 :o

a "G" board when hell freezes over.  a "F" board is more like it.

I can just be "G".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 06:52:20 AM »
lol...The N-board...Let me guess what that stands for.... ;D

Nick Gurrs

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Black
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 07:01:48 AM »
lol...The N-board...Let me guess what that stands for.... ;D

Yea yo wez can b da modaraders! But of courz if dey make da N board den dats racist too, so dat dey can't win cuz dey racist eeder way yo.  Den dey gotts to giv us da food stamps!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 07:01:58 AM »
RON!!!!!!!

You fucking lost it now FFS

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 07:10:16 AM »
Ron, make a "Z" board, where all the garbage threads go to die.   8)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »
Ron, make a "Z" board, where all the garbage threads go to die.   8)

make me and master blaster mods of it too, he's a good guy

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 07:21:38 AM »
Ron,

In light of the fact so many new boards are being created for the sake of appeasing a few, why not take heed of the current political and social climate and create a board that can bring GETBIG up to speed with the rest of the world?

Recently, you created the "A" board, which obviously will be a waste of space since no one will go there except for maybe Alex's 37 gimmick accounts.

Why not instead create the "G" board, also known as the GAY board?  I know what some of you are thinking, "Hey nancyboy, the entire GetBig site by definition and design is a board for gay men", but I say there should be a corner on this site made specifically for the GAY and Lesbian folks that visit this site and sponsor this "sport".  

If more than half of the Olympia audience consists of GAY men, why not make them feel at home?  If the biggest supporters of professional bodybuilding are indeed GAY men, why not give them a little something to make them feel truly embraced?

It's just an idea Ron..  

You can simply make another board, just as you have the "A" and the "Y" board, but title it the "G" board and make prominent homosexuals on this site the likes of MYSELF, WES, SALVATORE, BIGDUMBBELL, TRUE ADONIS and BILLYMIMMAUGH the moderators and it will not only be a huge success but truly garner quite the following.

What say you Ron?
"1"

isn't that what the more explicit sex board is?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 07:23:25 AM »
:o

a "G" board when hell freezes over.  a "F" board is more like it.

I can just be "G".

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Aren't you supposed to be doing gardening work of some sort in the back of someone's house?

Why don't you go take a stroll somewhere through Arizona and let the grown ups talk, ok papi?
"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 08:21:17 AM »
make me and master blaster mods of it too, he's a good guy

I'm so sorry. I totally forgot that both you and Master Blaster are renowned homosexuals.

Ron, please consider adding these studs as well to the moderator candidacy.

"1"

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 08:23:26 AM »
Still chuckling at the thought of "prominent homosexuals".

;D   ;D   ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 08:26:05 AM »
Still chuckling at the thought of "prominent homosexuals".

;D   ;D   ;D

There's a large GAY presence on this site. 

"1"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 08:27:59 AM »

"1"

You don't say!!!!   :o :o :o :o

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 08:28:42 AM »
You don't say!!!!   :o :o :o :o

Stark,

You wouldn't happen to be, you know  ;) ?

"1"

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 08:29:14 AM »

"1"

Nah....really? I'd have never guessed it.

;D

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:03 AM »
Ron,

"1"

Why not just have a coup de grace and take over the new board ?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 08:34:51 AM »

Why not just have a coup de grace and take over the new board ?

w8m8,

There's a thing about "us" gays that you need to understand (You being a gay man and all).  We don't just take things from people or do things rudely, we ask kindly and most of the time get our way with no resistance.

Ron is a huge supported of GAY men in bodybuilding, I'm sure he could work with us on this one. 

"1"

w8m8

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 08:41:19 AM »
w8m8,

There's a thing about "us" gays that you need to understand (You being a gay man and all).  We don't just take things from people or do things rudely, we ask kindly and most of the time get our way with no resistance.

Ron is a huge supported of GAY men in bodybuilding, I'm sure he could work with us on this one. 

"1"

oh

ok then ... but I'm not a gay man

Cheers for having such great support and Good Luck with that  :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 08:48:45 AM »
Stark,

You wouldn't happen to be, you know  ;) ?

"1"

Not me man - I'm good thanks

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 10:37:42 AM »

If you want it, so be it. Give me your proposal.

I havent ADDED any new boards, I am simply changing boards around.  With 40+ boards on here, some need to go and some new one need to come on. 

Why not?

Getbig is a dynamic changing entity, all there to have fun with it - new ideas we can try, old ideas have to go ...

w8m8

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 07:12:23 AM »

I havent ADDED any new boards, I am simply changing boards around.  With 40+ boards on here, some need to go and some new one need to come on. 

Why not?

Getbig is a dynamic changing entity, all there to have fun with it - new ideas we can try, old ideas have to go ...

I think a Gay board is a GREAT idea ..with 2 mods ... the political board does well with mods who can agree to disagree

There's no need for the Titus board the threads could be moved into the general board

Alpha isn't worth the space it takes.. and was better off as the Z .. a board with one mod is a DOMAIN which = dominating  .....  its not really fair to people who want to add to a thread if there is a clear chance it will get deleted  because the mod has issues with the poster ... 

all this is just my opinion certainly ... that and $2 will buy you a protein bar

Hope you have a great holiday

w8m8

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 11:27:52 AM »
I think a Gay board is a GREAT idea ..with 2 mods ... the political board does well with mods who can agree to disagree

There's no need for the Titus board the threads could be moved into the general board

Alpha isn't worth the space it takes.. and was better off as the Z .. a board with one mod is a DOMAIN which = dominating  .....  its not really fair to people who want to add to a thread if there is a clear chance it will get deleted  because the mod has issues with the poster ... 

all this is just my opinion certainly ... that and $2 will buy you a protein bar

Hope you have a great holiday

I do hope you give consideration to the Gay Board suggestion .. but I understand your asking Alex to be here for the traffic .. so I reckon the trade off is reasonable somehow  :(

newmom

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 11:29:48 AM »

Why not?

I think it would be a great board and strictly moderated. What about a runners board also?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 11:33:33 AM »
I think it would be a great board and strictly moderated. What about a runners board also?
Oh brother ::)

How bout a lawn care board or a motorcycle board also ;D