Author Topic: China & Russia quit the dollar.  (Read 3924 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: China & Russia quit the dollar.
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
have you guys tried that absolut raspberry?  giving that a shot tonight.  i might as well support the russian economy. 

absolut is a french/swedish company

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2010, 10:38:32 PM »
absolut is a french/swedish company

Hahaha. 240, I think you might have to go for Stolychnoja or however it is spelled.
Personally, I'd rather go for the Beluga. A gal needs a break from veganism every once in a while.
w

theonlyone

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2010, 11:42:27 PM »
 hahahaha it's the end!!!! The fucking end!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2010, 11:53:50 PM »
hahahaha it's the end!!!! The fucking end!

It's not the end, ...it is only the beginning.
These two nations mark the start of what will be an inevitable stampede away from the US Dollar.
With the announcement that the EU will be bailing out yet another nation, Ireland, ...the Euro won't be far behind.

Very soon, all that will be left that has value, will be precious metals like Gold, Silver, Platinum & Paladium.
As a universal currency though, ...you'll be looking at either 999.9% pure 24kt gold, ...or silver. Got yours?  :D

The Day The US Dollar Died

w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 09:57:47 AM »
I commend you 333..you finally wrote a post in which you did not directly blame Obama......maybe theres some sanity left in you after all!!! :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »
first you have to tell it to the mass minion on prozak playing video games all day and putting in all their concentration on Jersey Shore and Dancing with the Stars in the evening. ::)

Yes, we're fucked.................. ........................ .............

agreed

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2010, 10:00:17 AM »
No it was not a quote.  I wrote  it myself.

Anything you write yourself is usually suspect

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2010, 10:08:48 AM »
It's not the end, ...it is only the beginning.
These two nations mark the start of what will be an inevitable stampede away from the US Dollar.
With the announcement that the EU will be bailing out yet another nation, Ireland, ...the Euro won't be far behind.

Very soon, all that will be left that has value, will be precious metals like Gold, Silver, Platinum & Paladium.
As a universal currency though, ...you'll be looking at either 999.9% pure 24kt gold, ...or silver. Got yours?  :D

The Day The US Dollar Died[/size

Not true rat boy...America has been counted out before..we always come back stronger than ever...guys like you are always hoping and predicting the demise of America and are always sadly mistaken.....The chinese are not supermen..they have their own problems which will eventually bring them down to earth....and the Russian economy is a joke...no one in the world cares about the Ruble..its basically a worthless currency....and Russia produces nothing....notice that the only thing China wanted from them is  nuclear reactors.....Russia's only exports are oil, raw materials, nuclear reactors, weapons, and prostitutes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
I dont worry too much.  we saw this coming.  russia is #1 producer of oil, and china is a pretty damn big user.  they share the wordl's 2nd largest border?  they're tired of converting their $ to USD as we fudge the numbers.  Can't blame them. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2010, 10:55:30 AM »
Great!  Lets hope this devalues the dollar further, this is exactly what the fed have wanted to do.  Make the US a cheaper currency to allow for competitive production and sale of American made goods. 

As for the gold hoarding retard, please GTFO you're a tired gimmick who hasn't predicted sh*t and has been shown up time and again as both this account and your samson account.
Abandon every hope...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 11:08:36 AM »
Great!  Lets hope this devalues the dollar further, this is exactly what the fed have wanted to do.  Make the US a cheaper currency to allow for competitive production and sale of American made goods. 

As for the gold hoarding retard, please GTFO you're a tired gimmick who hasn't predicted sh*t and has been shown up time and again as both this account and your samson account.

truth

theonlyone

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »

Not true rat boy...America has been counted out before..we always come back stronger than ever...guys like you are always hoping and predicting the demise of America and are always sadly mistaken.....The chinese are not supermen..they have their own problems which will eventually bring them down to earth....and the Russian economy is a joke...no one in the world cares about the Ruble..its basically a worthless currency....and Russia produces nothing....notice that the only thing China wanted from them is  nuclear reactors.....Russia's only exports are oil, raw materials, nuclear reactors, weapons, and prostitutes

Not replying to multiple posts of yours I picked up this one. I gotta give it to you finally. Even if you remain the last American and everyone would have already long ago forgotten about America you will still be chanting that America is great and unbeatable and every time comes back stronger than EVER! I see your posts through out the forum and what I only see is the arrogance of yours. I know Hugo Chaves will die for America but he's way smarter than you, so Hugo take care of your very stupid and cocky countryman and say to him - it's time to open your eyes....

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2010, 01:55:49 PM »
shut the hell up you stupid bitch, I've talked about this way longer than you.  So how the hell do you get off telling me you told me so ::)

LOL!!!!

Nice call, Hugo!   :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2010, 03:52:41 PM »
I commend you 333..you finally wrote a post in which you did not directly blame Obama......maybe theres some sanity left in you after all!!! :D

;D  Absolutely remarkable isn't it? It's actually not the first time he's done that.
I thought perhaps he was sick, or had hit his head the first time I saw him do it.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »

Rat boy?!!  :o  Oh André, that's not very nice of you.  :'(

While I'm certainly not hoping for America's demise, ...I am predicting it.
I don't want to see the demise of the USA anymore than you do.
Such an occurrence would throw my life as well as that of many of my friends & family into a chaos we can do without.

As for Russia's economy, GDP or exports... it matters not to me.
I'm simply seeing this move as yet another mile marker indicating what I fear will occur.
If it doesn't happen... wonderful, ...but what if it does? I plan to hedge my bets and come out on top regardless.

{sigh} I wonder if this was how Noah felt while he was building his ark?  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2010, 04:04:17 PM »

Well that's the theory, ...unfortunately American is no longer a manufacturing hub is it?
She does lead the world in weapons manufacturing and bio-tech. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing tho.
When your only tool is a hammer, ...every challenge starts to resemble a nail.
Will that mean we can expect to see more wars and more worldwide pandemics or new & emerging viruses?  :-\ 

Dude give it a rest, ...and give your head a shake while you're at it. I'm not samson123
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2010, 07:49:47 AM »
GREAT VIDEO AT SITE!

________________________ ________________________ __

HOWARD DAVIDOWITZ: "Obama Is Toast"
Henry Blodget | Nov. 26, 2010, 9:54 AM | 684 |  3

Howard Davidowitz joined us on TechTicker earlier this week. Here, Aaron Task asks him about the coming austerity and dollar crisis:

U.S. stocks are rallying today after Ireland announced a new $20 billion austerity package aimed at getting its debt crisis under control. The Irish government plans to cut spending and raise taxes over the next four years.

The move helps the country meet requirements for a EU/IMF rescue package, which Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen says will likely be around 85 billion euros.

Howard Davidowitz, a corporate restructuring professional, is encouraged by Ireland’s “positive action.” The key in any restructuring, he says, is to “make hard decisions,” which it looks like Ireland is prepared to do.

Unfortunately for Europe, the crisis doesn’t end with Ireland. Interest rates in Spain, Portugal and Greece (already the recipient of bailout) are rising. Davidowitz says the situation in Spain is increasingly troublesome thanks to a 20% unemployment rate and housing crash.

Don’t be surprised to see the “PIIGS” announce more austerity measures in the future.

The situation in Europe, and specifically Ireland, is very similar to what’s happened in the United States, Davidowitz notes. The only major difference is the U.S. can still borrow very cheaply. But, unlike Europe we’ve "done nothing! Nothing!" to get spending under control. He fears “the U.S. dollar is at risk” and could face a crisis “in the next two years,” if we don’t start our own austerity plan.

Step one, he says: End quantitative easing and allow the Bush-Era tax cuts to expire. "I don't think we should cut taxes for anybody," says Davidowitz, noting we could have paid for the $3.8 trillion deficit-cutting plan the President's commission is recommending by not passing the Bush tax cuts in the first place.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/howard-davidowitz-obama-is-toast-2010-11#ixzz16P6pJFbI

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »
Well that's the theory, ...unfortunately American is no longer a manufacturing hub is it?
She does lead the world in weapons manufacturing and bio-tech. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing tho.
When your only tool is a hammer, ...every challenge starts to resemble a nail.
Will that mean we can expect to see more wars and more worldwide pandemics or new & emerging viruses?  :-\ 

Oh please.  With the last statement you sound EXACTLY like samson and that bullsh*t you post against anti-virus medication and the Bill Gates foundation.

Your views are pitifully simple - buy gold now when it's hot.  You remind me of idiots in Phoenix buying overpriced homes expecting them to raise for ever. 

IF things play out like you believe and we do see a massive failure of the US, Canada is fu*ked even more and you subsequently are fu*ked and your precious gold won't protect you from this. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2010, 10:08:51 AM »
Peter makes great points in this ideo. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »
Rat boy?!!  :o  Oh André, that's not very nice of you.  :'(While I'm certainly not hoping for America's demise, ...I am predicting it.
I don't want to see the demise of the USA anymore than you do.
Such an occurrence would throw my life as well as that of many of my friends & family into a chaos we can do without.

As for Russia's economy, GDP or exports... it matters not to me.
I'm simply seeing this move as yet another mile marker indicating what I fear will occur.
If it doesn't happen... wonderful, ...but what if it does? I plan to hedge my bets and come out on top regardless.

{sigh} I wonder if this was how Noah felt while he was building his ark?  ;D

sorry..was trying to be funny..my apologies