Author Topic: Meanwhile at da club in Poland...  (Read 3177 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Meanwhile at da club in Poland...
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2010, 10:42:04 AM »
Maybe so, and maybe Poland is even much worse than the west of europe. Lord knows that those polkas are really a HUGE pain in da @ss! Maybe I should switch my focus to the western european female tourists? But sadly enough, many of these female tourists are fat british and irish cows :(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2010, 10:54:12 AM »
these shitty polish are working in our country as well, cheap looking people who only drink.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »
Are you talking both males and females, Tito? Believe me, there is lots of white trash hard-asses here, but some of the females really gots some nice firm bubble asses on 'em.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »
You seem to have moved into Stage 3 of Longterm Not Getting Laid Disease: Ego soothing rationalization.

Stage 4 is irreversible bitterness.  I advise you to get some pussy immediately.
Shit :(

lesaucer

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
Thanks for the feedback lesaucer, and yes, I think that you got a legit point there. So you really think the females that approach da fellas usually have some sort of issue or any psycho? Believe me, polish girls NEVER approach fellas, coz they are just too goddamn proud to do so! Now western european females are completely different in this regard.

not necessarily have big issues but they are just a little bit fuckd up, not the kind of girl you wanna live with, but for a quick fuck its all good lol

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
Shit :(

He'll be fine.  But he really should get some pussy immediately.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 02:05:37 AM »
Saw 3 outstanding male physical specimans... 1st one was short, bout 5'6" but lean and decently muscles with a rather handsome face (which believe me is quite rare for a polok) anyways, no females around him. Speciman number 2, bout 6 foot tall shoulders bout 2 feet wide, 30 inch waist, sub-8 bodyfat, again no females round him. Speciman 3, well over 6 foot, probably bout 6'2" or 6'3", massive 20 inch arms, bout 230-240, again sub-8, and no females in sight for dis fella. WTF? I got shot down by 2 females, but it bothered me more to see these 3 outstanding physical specimans and absolutely no females waiting in tow for them. Again... WTF?

you're stupid.

Women don't care about good looking guys unless they have some high skills or social status... good looks mean shit.

That's why I lean on paygirls.

even though I look good.