Author Topic: 'We've got to stand with our North Korean allies' - Palin  (Read 25757 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: 'We've got to stand with our North Korean allies' - Palin
« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2010, 06:06:11 PM »
Agreed.
Not at all... I think you're reaching a little on some of those videos and people and confusing what they meant versus the exact words.

I don't think Obama is great, but let's see who the Republicans put against him.

"If your solution to the country's problems is raising taxes or the baby Jesus... Get the fuck on." - Tu Holmes

You do realize I live in an area that the people around me were making those comments about Obama not what I seen in videos lol....The black folks around my area actually believed and voted for Obama because they thought he would get the tax and collections man off their back lol...
You Can't Do It!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2010, 08:21:22 PM »
You do realize I live in an area that the people around me were making those comments about Obama not what I seen in videos lol....The black folks around my area actually believed and voted for Obama because they thought he would get the tax and collections man off their back lol...

I know a lot of black people and I don't know anyone who believed that.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »
im canadian and dont know this

why does north korea have such a hard on against the states?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »
im canadian and dont know this

why does north korea have such a hard on against the states?

Goes back to 1950. They invaded South Korea and we jumped in there... After a ridiculous war that the US technically got it's ass kicked in, they called an armistice.

Technically they are still at war, just haven't fired a lot of shots.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2010, 09:00:57 PM »
Goes back to 1950. They invaded South Korea and we jumped in there... After a ridiculous war that the US technically got it's ass kicked in, they called an armistice.

Technically they are still at war, just haven't fired a lot of shots.

uhhhh...no...actually the U.S...jumped in and kicked the shit out of them....drove the NK all the way to the chinese border...then china jumped in and sent 300,000 chinese troops over the border...we battled to a stalemate and have been there ever since

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2010, 09:25:26 PM »

uhhhh...no...actually the U.S...jumped in and kicked the shit out of them....drove the NK all the way to the chinese border...then china jumped in and sent 300,000 chinese troops over the border...we battled to a stalemate and have been there ever since

Anyone know roughly how many millions of mines seperate the South from the North, I think there's a few kilometres of nothing but mine's

crazy shit

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2010, 11:20:19 AM »

Like I said, we got our asses kicked.

Korea is considered a loss by most Military historians.

Mons Venus

« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »

;D ;D ;D

North Korean allies?! ???

palin gets DUMBER by the minute.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »
Geez, in the last 4 days, i've completely forgotten about this boneheaded statement.

it's been buried under things like "sue to keep wikileaks from beaing leaked' and 'lets assassinate that wiki dude'.

Wow.... i'm really looking fwd to her explaining all these positions when she runs against obama.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2010, 11:51:55 AM »
She has a good chance of becoming he republican nominee in 2012.  However do you think blacks, Latinos, Asians, and the gays will come out to vote for her over Obama in 2012? Fuck no, this is what Dems  want Palin to win, so Obama can destroy her in debates, the comparison of them side by side will be priceless. She has no substance she quit as Governor, she's a quitter.

PLEASE!!! She'll whip the black off his behind (teleprompter and all). We've all seen Obama put his foot in his mouth, when his beloved electronic gizmo goes on the blink and he gets asked the most basic of questions.

The Latinos are a swing vote. Palin, or whoever the GOP nominee is, doesn't need to even win the majority of them, just a sizable chunk (Bush got 40% of the Latino vote in 2004, a 9-point up swing from what he got in 2000). Gays? Same deal. Even 31% of homosexuals voted GOP for midterms.

The only group that will mindlessly vote Obama, no matter how high unemployment gets, is the African-American contingent. Everyone else is up for grabs. In case you haven't noticed, the GOP doesn't need the black vote to win. And, it ain't worth wasting the money, trying to court them in presidental elections.

As CNN's Roland Martin put it, When you broke as hell, you broke as hell! And, if that's the case in 2012, Obama will get the taste slapped out his mouth, by whoever his GOP opponent is....EVEN SARAH PALIN.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »
We've all seen Obama put his foot in his mouth, when his beloved electronic gizmo goes on the blink and he gets asked the most basic of questions.

He didn't have a teleprompter in 22 debates against hilary, and 3 national debates with mccain.

Why did he beat these 2 candidates?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »
Geez, in the last 4 days, i've completely forgotten about this boneheaded statement.

it's been buried under things like "sue to keep wikileaks from beaing leaked' and 'lets assassinate that wiki dude'.

Wow.... i'm really looking fwd to her explaining all these positions when she runs against obama.

You seem to have and make a habit of forgetting the treason, incompetence, ineptness, and ignorance of boy wonder Obama.  go figure.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2010, 11:57:07 AM »
You seem to have and make a habit of forgetting the treason, incompetence, ineptness, and ignorance of boy wonder Obama.  go figure.   

I can't see where Obama has done anything treasonous... Has he had some buffoonish moments? Sure, but treasonous?

The one thing he's said that I think "could" be considered treasonous is calling US citizens "enemies". I find that extremely disturbing.

Of course I find these statements by Palin equally disturbing. Calling for an assassination of a US citizen... Damn that's takes Obamas enemies statement to a new level.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2010, 11:58:32 AM »
He didn't have a teleprompter in 22 debates against hilary, and 3 national debates with mccain.

Why did he beat these 2 candidates?

Both McCain and Clinton has all the strength and tenacity of soggy toilet paper. Plus, with McCain, all Obama had to do is basically put a George Bush mask on McCain's head.

He will NOT have that luxury, this time around. Why don't you ask Velma Hart or that lady from Indonesia (who gave the Jihad question) how easy it is to make Obama look like a bumbling fool, when hit with the simplest of questions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2010, 12:04:25 PM »
I can't see where Obama has done anything treasonous... Has he had some buffoonish moments? Sure, but treasonous?

The one thing he's said that I think "could" be considered treasonous is calling US citizens "enemies". I find that extremely disturbing.

Of course I find these statements by Palin equally disturbing. Calling for an assassination of a US citizen... Damn that's takes Obamas enemies statement to a new level.

Assange is not a US Citizen. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2010, 12:07:01 PM »

palin ONLY intends to debate hannity.

:D :D :D :D :D

you betcha!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2010, 12:09:53 PM »
When is TEAM KNEEPAD going to apply the same standard to bama that they apply to Palin?   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2010, 12:13:02 PM »
When is TEAM KNEEPAD going to apply the same standard to bama that they apply to Palin?   

Somewhere between hell freezing, the Bills winning a Super Bowl, and Antoine Dodson beating Dexter Jackson at the Olympia.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »
Tell me who McCain would have picked that would have made a difference with 10 Million votes and over 100 electoral college points?   
Joe Lieberman.  Heck, I would have considered that for a vote !
w