Author Topic: catherine heigel looking Hot  (Read 3151 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
catherine heigel looking Hot
« on: November 27, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Re: catherine heigel looking Hot
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 09:06:46 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »
Seth Rogan on Howard Stern basically said she was cold as ice and basically a douche(not in so many words). I'm not sure if Heigel is Jewish but if she's not, her days are numbered.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 09:24:12 PM »
Seth Rogan on Howard Stern basically said she was cold as ice and basically a douche(not in so many words). I'm not sure if Heigel is Jewish but if she's not, her days are numbered.

I have wanted to Knock her up ever since i saw "Knocked up"  8)
D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »
I've never found her attractive.  It's her mouth, I think.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 09:37:34 PM »
I have wanted to Knock her up ever since i saw "Knocked up"  8)

Yes Seth Rogan basically told Howard that she was grossed out of the appearance of Seth. Funny shit but told us a lot about Heigel. Unless of course the Jew S.Rogan was trying to sabotage Heigel's career.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 09:42:54 PM »
Yes Seth Rogan basically told Howard that she was grossed out of the appearance of Seth. Funny shit but told us a lot about Heigel. Unless of course the Jew S.Rogan was trying to sabotage Heigel's career.
[/quote

They really made that movie funny too.  :-\ :-\ She has sucked in everything else she has been in. I think i saw her in "The Ringer" with Johnny Knoxville from Jackass.  :-\ :-\ She did some movie with Ashton Kutcher and that was fuckin horrible.

That is what made it funny.  8) If it was some dude with six pac, Arms,..etc it would have been another shitty movie. He was unkempt, dirty, broke, fat, pot head,..etc is what made it work. If that is true, she is a bitch. Heigel does look like a bitch and problary puts her pussy up on a pedestal like most women do.  :-\ :-\
D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »
[/quote

They really made that movie funny too.  :-\ :-\ She has sucked in everything else she has been in. I think i saw her in "The Ringer" with Johnny Knoxville from Jackass.  :-\ :-\ She did some movie with Ashton Kutcher and that was fuckin horrible.

That is what made it funny.  8) If it was some dude with six pac, Arms,..etc it would have been another shitty movie. He was unkempt, dirty, broke, fat, pot head,..etc is what made it work. If that is true, she is a bitch. Heigel does look like a bitch and problary puts her pussy up on a pedestal like most women do.  :-\ :-\

Rogan said that all she would do is smoke cigarettes alone away from everyone and barely talk to anyone. Seth said he even tried to talk to her and she wanted no part of it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 09:58:13 PM »
Rogan said that all she would do is smoke cigarettes alone away from everyone and barely talk to anyone. Seth said he even tried to talk to her and she wanted no part of it.

That does it for me.  >:( >:( She must be a intravert.  :-\ :-\
D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
she was hot but young in My father the Hero
No Worries 4 me

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 10:44:22 PM »

She's so 1 dimensional!  Plays the same freaking character in every movie! Ugh!  Gets on my nerves that girl!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 10:47:44 PM »
She's so 1 dimensional!  Plays the same freaking character in every movie! Ugh!  Gets on my nerves that girl!

Does she give you a Migraine??   :-\ :-\
D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 11:00:52 PM »

What is your opinion on Gerard Depardieu's nose? To big or just right?