Author Topic: Conspiracies are all around us  (Read 1203 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Conspiracies are all around us
« on: November 30, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
 We live in a world of conspiracies. Politicians, businessmen and the media are involved in conspiracies on a daily basis.

It irks me when morons say "tinfoil hat" and "conspiracy theorist" in a condescending way to people who try to bring up really logical conspircies that are almost surely true, with overwhelming evidence to support them.

Maybe these new wikileaks and the lingering financial crisis will start to make more people wake up to the true nature of the world? I hope so.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Conspiracies are all around us
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »
We live in a world of conspiracies. Politicians, businessmen and the media are involved in conspiracies on a daily basis.

It irks me when morons say "tinfoil hat" and "conspiracy theorist" in a condescending way to people who try to bring up really logical conspircies that are almost surely true, with overwhelming evidence to support them.

Maybe these new wikileaks and the lingering financial crisis will start to make more people wake up to the true nature of the world? I hope so.

It has finally started to happen: teh waking up of people. Just a year or two ago the speaking of the financial destruction of america who bring about comments that the person speaking of this was CRAZY, a FOOL, a IDIOT...now these same critics are seeing the light. They see the orchestrated games between Wall Street and Washington, between politicians and world leaders, between the reality of what is going on in their nation and the fantasies/LIES their presidential leader is telling them. Everyone now knows that in america Goldman Sachs controls the president and the Military industrial complex controls the nation and laws...IT IS NO LONGER A FAIRY TALE
C