Author Topic: Alex23 - Like or not?  (Read 38915 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Why is everyone turning on Alex23?
« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2012, 07:21:45 PM »

All truth.

To answer the thread's question; no one is "turning".... the king is on top and everyone tries to topple him; as simple as that.

"The King can only go down. Or Stay up".

Alex23
why do you
keep calling
Ron to delete
my posts

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2012, 07:38:15 PM »
AND YOU WERE THERE?  I WAS!!!  Allen was not going into Scarborough so he PM'ed both of those guys where we were at. We had just finished suit shopping in Yorkville and decided the closest would be Panoramas. We were with 6 other guys from Allens work.  I was not following this crap too much at the time but I remember Allen saying he was meeting some GetBig posters out and he PM'ed them. Maybe its a good thing no one showed as I did not know anyone was going to start fighting.  BUT...no one did show that is the honest truth.  

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe Allen did not PM them?

But truth is, he said he did and he didn't look worried...we had a great time.  And next time I fly into Toronto I will go to that lounge again.

Fuck you're a sad prick Alex......just fucking pathetic.

Kill yourself.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #377 on: October 22, 2012, 10:56:21 AM »
Fuck you're a sad prick Alex......just fucking pathetic.

Kill yourself.

Bike Nut, Why are you talking to Allen when you quote me?  I'm not Allen and second I gave you the benefit of seeing it your way...all I'm doing is telling you what happened that night. 

You're being insecure, petty and downright rude for replying the way you did.  If Allen did not PM those people he was suppose to well, that's between them.  All I'm saying is I was with Allen that night with others from Allens work and no one showed up. 

If Allen was suppose to be sweating or scared...he did a very good job covering it up. We all had a great time and dinner overlooking Toronto.  And I suggest if you are ever in that area you need to make it a priority of stopping by Panorama's and taking it all in.  If you do, say hello to Christine the bartender there...she makes a great High Ball.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
Alex is a good fella.  Would give him a handjobshake anytime

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #379 on: October 22, 2012, 11:09:13 AM »
While Alex has complimented me on my new car, I cant help but remember the personal info he has released on Getbiggers in the past. That is the ultimate no-no.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2012, 11:12:36 AM »
He seems to be a controversial guy on this board, but I never had any problem with him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2012, 11:18:38 AM »
 Mad jealousy on getbig over King Alexander and his Castle

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »
Mad jealousy on getbig over King Alexander and his Castle

Nails, you live in LA, correct?  As fit conscious as California is, you'd think Alex's fat ass would have lost a couple of lbs after all this years on GetBig.  I've been here 10 mths and lost 20 lbs, just from activities and clean eating.

Hey Alice/Falls, is your place in La Mesa or La Jolla?  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2012, 11:27:38 AM »
Yea i live in Burbank, Ca.

i hit up Porto's bakery, Taste of Chicago, and Barney Beanery more then i hit the gym,  i really need to get back to cooking at home, start off with a good ballpark hotdog and scrambled eggs breakfast

Nails, you live in LA, correct?  As fit conscious as California is, you'd think Alex's fat ass would have lost a couple of lbs after all this years on GetBig.  I've been here 10 mths and lost 20 lbs, just from activities and clean eating.

Hey Alice/Falls, is your place in La Mesa or La Jolla?  

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2012, 11:31:46 AM »

i hit up Porto's bakery, Taste of Chicago, and Barney Beanery more then i hit the gym,  i really need to get back to cooking at home, start off with a good ballpark hotdog and scrambled eggs breakfast

Love the fruit tarts at Porto's.

KFI640...MORE STIMULATING TALK IN THE LAKE PLACID NEW YORK AREA!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2012, 11:46:01 AM »
Alex23 is ok.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2012, 11:49:46 AM »
alex done soms things below the belt.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »

I have to check those 2 out when I'm in Culver City.  Unfortunately, I cut the dogs out of my eggs about 6 mths ago.  :(

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: October 22, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »
Bike Nut, Why are you talking to Allen when you quote me?  I'm not Allen and second I gave you the benefit of seeing it your way...all I'm doing is telling you what happened that night. 

You're being insecure, petty and downright rude for replying the way you did.  If Allen did not PM those people he was suppose to well, that's between them.  All I'm saying is I was with Allen that night with others from Allens work and no one showed up. 

If Allen was suppose to be sweating or scared...he did a very good job covering it up. We all had a great time and dinner overlooking Toronto.  And I suggest if you are ever in that area you need to make it a priority of stopping by Panorama's and taking it all in.  If you do, say hello to Christine the bartender there...she makes a great High Ball.

Wow.....you have me fooled.

Tell you what - pics of you with Stalker23 or I'm calling bullshit.

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: October 22, 2012, 12:39:05 PM »
I have to check those 2 out when I'm in Culver City.  Unfortunately, I cut the dogs out of my eggs about 6 mths ago.  :(

If you're up in Culver City, hit up John O'Groats on Pico for breakfast.

MikMaq

« Reply #390 on: October 22, 2012, 01:01:03 PM »
From what I gather, he has enough stuff going for him that people tend to respect them. This of course blows up in their faces very quickly when he does something against him. In short he`s a person that everyone has taken to seriously.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »
Wow.....you have me fooled.

Tell you what - pics of you with Stalker23 or I'm calling bullshit.

Are you runningmom, runningchief, runningwater..etc. etc.  or whatever her name was for that week?  You know the same woman I was talking to for months private messaging then on the forums acted as though I was someone else....yeah that person. Yeah, that person who I specifically asked what Allen did to her and she said "nothing really just being a meanie"  yeah...that person?

You have to remember not all of us are following this bullshit. And when we ask questions to the specific person who had there "feelings hurt" they blow it off but on the forums they start all this crap and blow it out of proportions.

GODSPEED.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #392 on: October 22, 2012, 01:04:48 PM »

i hit up Porto's bakery, Taste of Chicago, and Barney Beanery more then i hit the gym,  i really need to get back to cooking at home, start off with a good ballpark hotdog and scrambled eggs breakfast

The one on Santa Monica in W Hollywood?  Had much fun there.
a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #393 on: October 22, 2012, 01:09:03 PM »
It's like with the banks - Alex is too big to fail, so the people that feed the posting machines with unique stuff feel betrayed.
Doing all the work while the King gets to fondle Nasser for free - tough luck.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 22, 2012, 01:10:16 PM »
Are you runningmom, runningchief, runningwater..etc. etc.  or whatever her name was for that week?  You know the same woman I was talking to for months private messaging then on the forums acted as though I was someone else....yeah that person. Yeah, that person who I specifically asked what Allen did to her and she said "nothing really just being a meanie"  yeah...that person?
You have to remember not all of us are following this bullshit. And when we ask questions to the specific person who had there "feelings hurt" they blow it off but on the forums they start all this crap and blow it out of proportions.
GODSPEED.

Lemme guess...you accidently sent me the PMs asking why I call you Allen? Eat a dick you fat french fag.got.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: October 22, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »
Lemme guess...you accidentally sent me the PMs asking why I call you Allen? Eat a dick you fat french fag.got.

Bike Nut...you really are a sad stalker...yes, you keep thinking Allen is all over this place..pretty sad. Ask Ron who I am..he knows..in fact follow me on Twitter...make your life complete and turn that blue button green!! I follow back!

You are running mom aren't you?  You are pathetic.  Talking to me and asking me personnel questions which I answered in PM's and then acting as though you don't know me.  You are a NUT indeed...get some paxil and mix it with some Librium and wash it down with some Jack Daniels...go to sleep and not wake up because you are starting a bunch of shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: October 22, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »
Lemme guess...you accidently sent me the PMs asking why I call you Allen? Eat a dick you fat french fag.got.

Are you saying that there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough to keep 'view from getting the goo baby?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Alex23 - Like or not?
« Reply #397 on: October 22, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #398 on: October 22, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 22, 2012, 01:26:25 PM »
LMAO, I stay away from BOYZ town,  tommy

even thou almost anywhere you go in LA is gay town nowadays

The one on Santa Monica in W Hollywood?  Had much fun there.