Author Topic: Obama Admn gave out 175000 waivers to big polluters including BP under Stim Bill  (Read 1532 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Government by waiver and favor is called corporate communism.  This is the same crap as with obamacare - only the well connected get waivers and everyone else has to be saddled with onerous regulations and mandates that you and I have to deal with, but BP, and others dont. 

Hey - can I get a waiver on my income taxes next year?  How about a waiver on obamacare mandates or a rebate on gas taxes? 

This is the same shit as GM - Union gets bailed out - bond holders get fucked. 

Sorry - this is bullshit.  Either everyone follows the law or repeal the laws altogether. 
This kind of absolute Idealism works fine and dandy when everything is running smooth, but the world collectively moved to these kind of corrupt plans, you acting like this crisis was just something obama made up we all know it wasn't.

Hereford

• Getbig V
I have stock in BP, and I demand all public union stimulus money be revoked and sent to this company.

Maybe the dems can help me recover some of teh $$$ I lost with GM that they fucked me out of.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Oh I forgot to mention - at 857,000 per alleged job created - its a complete waste of borrowed money that taxpayers have to pay for via inflation, devalued dollars, etc.  

Hereford

• Getbig V
Oh I forgot to mention - at 857,000 per alleged job created - its a complete waste of borrowed money that taxpayers have to pay for via inflation, devalued dollars, etc.  

Does that count census jobs?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
The job created bullshit is just a bunch of rhetoric and we both know that. It was about maintaining order in the global economy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BUMP