Author Topic: Best Genetics ever!  (Read 11308 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Best Genetics ever!
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2010, 04:19:51 PM »

Groink is a natural freak. Steve Reeves is a twink apparently, if only he had Groinks genetics.

LMFAO he'd be somewhere in bodybuilding like GetBig bragging about how much bigger he is than everyone  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »
lots of hurt feelings in this thread....i was fucking around, you all need to relax a little bit .

PS.....I'd like to see the massive, shredded physiques of all the beasts calling me fat  ;)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »

19 yrs old or so sergio and flex were twigs compared to ronnie.

nope...ronnie is a naturally bigger man than sergio, his base is thicker with those big bones from his mom.

no drugs and ronnie is 5'10" 230 eating southern cooking and thick as the fuck...just hitting the weights at metro over the yrs on the police force

thats were your missing the point...someone being a naturally bigger man doesnt mean someone has better genetics...and as far as the no drugs claim just lifting at metro on the police force...you dont know when he dropped his natural status...

I believe people get blinded by the size/weight of colemen to the point of becoming erational...Like I said out of Coleman,flex,and sergio Coleman is the best drug responder...but that doesn't mean he's better genetics wise...

also another reason you cant just say...well look at this pic of ronnie at 19 he's this he's that...then you bring in modern day factors...better weightlifting equipment,better nutrition knowledge,better supplements,better(more)drugs....you see?...take everything away...and just look genetics...
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »
this is the best genetic specimen bodybuilding has ever seen....

DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2010, 09:11:41 PM »
was there someone earlier that said arnold? ;D haha yea...

another excellent drug responder...
DAWG

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2010, 09:29:18 PM »
he's a fucking twink. crappy thighs, thin shitty back, pathetic arms.

he had a trim waist and a good clean lower pec line, and the fucking latent homosexuals lose their mind over it.

Lol, far from losing my mind. And I'm not talking about development, just shape and structure. I'm sure if he trained today with modern methods and "supplements", it would be a different story.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »
I think Flex Wheeler had an outstanding physique. But, his torso never allowed him to dominate. It was mostly his arms that grew as he was becoming bigger. His lack of width and thickness was very obvious in certain poses.

Take greats like Coleman, Yates and Haney. They all looked (even) better for real than in pics. This was especially visible in transitions between poses, not to mention just standing there... and their dominance were obvious when standing next to other competitors. I think Flex is the opposite. Some pics, and in certain poses, he looks phenomenal. But, next to others he fades a bit, and in many poses he 'disappears'. He simply didn't had the torso-structure to be the greatest - or to be considered as having the best genetics.

Haney though, had perhaps the best torso ever - especially and even when considering he retired at 31, and that he never pushed the envelope like the next greats...

Compare his torso - size and taper - with the 280-plus pound Coleman...

I can say positively that after meeting Lee and standing next to him the day after the '88 Olympia...he looked way better in person than in pics!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2010, 09:43:36 PM »

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2010, 09:46:53 PM »
Right up there with the Best Genetics, and this shot was taken 37 yrs ago... Sergio and Arnold were the Bench Mark back in the day.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2010, 05:28:59 AM »
I think Flex Wheeler had an outstanding physique. But, his torso never allowed him to dominate. It was mostly his arms that grew as he was becoming bigger. His lack of width and thickness was very obvious in certain poses.

Take greats like Coleman, Yates and Haney. They all looked (even) better for real than in pics. This was especially visible in transitions between poses, not to mention just standing there... and their dominance were obvious when standing next to other competitors. I think Flex is the opposite. Some pics, and in certain poses, he looks phenomenal. But, next to others he fades a bit, and in many poses he 'disappears'. He simply didn't had the torso-structure to be the greatest - or to be considered as having the best genetics.

Haney though, had perhaps the best torso ever - especially and even when considering he retired at 31, and that he never pushed the envelope like the next greats...

Compare his torso - size and taper - with the 280-plus pound Coleman...

I agree, I forgot about Haney. I always thought he needed thicker arms though.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2010, 06:16:26 AM »
lots of hurt feelings in this thread....i was fucking around, you all need to relax a little bit .

PS.....I'd like to see the massive, shredded physiques of all the beasts calling me fat  ;)

You're fat! ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2010, 08:24:24 AM »

You're fat! ;D

Yup....obese even  ;D

Still waiting on these studs pics to own me  ;)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2010, 08:32:08 AM »
Best ' genetics ' the sport's ever seen.

Good genetics here...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2010, 08:43:39 AM »
What a shitty thread.  ::)

yeah in 10 billion population on planet earth, "sergio oliva" has the best genetics.  ::)

You wouldnt even imagine what is out there, somewhere.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2010, 09:15:00 AM »
It does depend on what 'just genetics' actually means. Richard Jones looked great at 200lb, but couldn't get any heavier without looking worse. Is that 'great genetics'? Who knows. Flex was great, but narrow. Ronnie's not the prettiest, but has the right insertions to carry enough size and shape on every bodypart. Plus have you seen the pic of Ronne aged sixteen, ripped to the bone? He's naturally lean that's for sure (cue Rocket~twat posting an obese pic of 44 year old Ronnie  ::)) Dorian wasn't the prettiest either, but pre~tear he carried size everywhere and again was extremely lean at an early age, and was able to perhaps bulk up more and still get lean in a way other guys couldn't. As far as structure, Flex's delts could have doubled in size and he'd still be narrow from the back. So how do you judge it? Chris Cormier had great genetics I think. And in the same arguably narrow way as Flex, so did this guy:

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »

19 yrs old or so sergio and flex were twigs compared to ronnie.

nope...ronnie is a naturally bigger man than sergio, his base is thicker with those big bones from his mom.

no drugs and ronnie is 5'10" 230 eating southern cooking and thick as the fuck...just hitting the weights at metro over the yrs on the police force

ha ha... what a joke, ronny here,, full of drugs and propper training and nutrition, barely over 230

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2010, 09:31:53 AM »
Sergio was amazing. However if looking critically his muscle looked doughey to me. Soft and mushy. Back wasn't great either. Many think if he had used todays drugs he would be the best ever. I'm not so sure of that. Impossible to know how he would have developed but I doubt he would have touched Ronnie using Ron's stack.

Dillet looked insane in many shots (front relaxed) but his back was absolutely horrible, and it had nothing to do with training. The fibers and insertions just weren't there. He also looked real fragile in some way. Like a man not in control of his body, just stick with a ton of beef slapped onto it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »
ronnie and sergio had the best genes for Bodybuilding...not the best genetically overall.

Steve reeves was a genetically perfect male human...he was literally without a single flaw physically.

good genetics = tall , most of these bbers are like 5-8 to 5-10 tops, and are black and ugly hahaha

reeves was 6-1, 215 with a 29 inch waist, wide clavicles, low lat inserts, full calf genetics, full pec line, round delts, visible abs, well developed and perfectly proportional arms and legs, along with movie star looks (no homo)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2010, 10:01:16 AM »
ronnie and sergio had the best genes for Bodybuilding...not the best genetically overall.

Steve reeves was a genetically perfect male human...he was literally without a single flaw physically.

good genetics = tall , most of these bbers are like 5-8 to 5-10 tops, and are black and ugly hahaha

reeves was 6-1, 215 with a 29 inch waist, wide clavicles, low lat inserts, full calf genetics, full pec line, round delts, visible abs, well developed and perfectly proportional arms and legs, along with movie star looks (no homo)

+1........Close the thread now! 

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2010, 11:19:35 AM »

Agree.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
how da fuck was Dennis Newman not mentioned in this? Newman had everything Reeves had plus size.

l