Author Topic: seems to be alot of child abuse on tv lately  (Read 5273 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: seems to be alot of child abuse on tv lately
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2010, 01:20:16 PM »
Hell, my mom is white and watches "Good Times" and she would always say, "Dynamite" when she used the switch on me.  :D It only hurt my feeling but as i grew older, i knew that she still cared about me.

Did she call you "Bookman" when she did it?  ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 01:23:35 PM »
Did she call you "Bookman" when she did it?  ;D

I do not remember that part.  8) I guess i will call her up and find out.  ;)
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
I do not remember that part.  8) I guess i will call her up and find out.  ;)

Little Penny from next door turned out pretty dang hot !  8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 01:26:37 PM »
Little Penny from next door turned out pretty dang hot !  8)

Any nudes?  :D :D
D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 01:28:36 PM »
Hell, my mom is white and watches "Good Times" and she would always say, "Dynamite" when she used the switch on me.  :D It only hurt my feeling but as i grew older, i knew that she still cared about me.
I had a sitter who was 4'11 if that, and that tiny woman still scares the shit out of me, I have a TON of respect for her, and she is TRUE old skool, no lip, no back talk, and she will lay it all on the line, and my folks gave her the authority to whip me, and I love her to death, like she is a second mother. She was my sitter from 10 months to 11 yrs old. Her kids, and grand kids all have turned out great. The generation before the baby boomers KNEW how to raise kids, and promote, love, respect, and guidance, that new lovely dovey, question authority, do what makes you feel good type of parenting does shit all for kids...just look at all the slackers, douchebags, dumbfucks, dizzy, spoiled broads on those judge shows.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »
I had a sitter who was 4'11 if that, and that tiny woman still scares the shit out of me, I have a TON of respect for her, and she is TRUE old skool, no lip, no back talk, and she will lay it all on the line, and my folks gave her the authority to whip me, and I love her to death, like she is a second mother. She was my sitter from 10 months to 11 yrs old. Her kids, and grand kids all have turned out great. The generation before the baby boomers KNEW how to raise kids, and promote, love, respect, and guidance, that new lovely dovey, question authority, do what makes you feel good type of parenting does shit all for kids...just look at all the slackers, douchebags, dumbfucks, dizzy, spoiled broads on those judge shows.

Your anecdotal evidence is great and all, but your missing the big picture, most folk are fine with this shit, but the unbalanced have a habit of fucking up their kids, would you want someone like a umedded disturbia fucking up his kids, it's bad news. There's a reason this shit is frowned upon it's a bit round about stupid, but what else, can you do.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 01:43:30 PM »
I believe that kids need to get their asses kicked to learn the lesson but i strongly disagree that this sort of discipline should come from their parents

Parents are a child's protector.  When a parent strikes a child, it is like really cruel ,in my eyes, because the "protector" disobeys that trust a young, defenseless child gives to them

Parents should discipline their kids but NEVER use corporal punishment.

So, where do kids go to get the beatings they deserve?

The corrective beatings that children need should come from bullies and teachers

My mom or dad never laid a hand on me .  She just sent me to Catholic School knowing that the nuns would straighten me out.....which they did in spades

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »
My father hit me harder than Chinese arithmetic!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
one time a nun punished me by locking me in the coat closet

have fun with that  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 01:46:17 PM »
I also survived Catholic school........until they threw me out!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 01:47:55 PM »
one time a nun punished me by locking me in the coat closet

have fun with that  ;D

Well you certainly came out of the closet...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »
WTF, how about MURDER?  Hope they light this bitch up...

That was the initial charge because the child lived, for a little while.  It's going to be modified to murder because the child died.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2010, 01:49:25 PM »
I was a smart child, and if either one of my parents would have laid their hands on me, I wouldn't have been able to find justification for it, and would have started to hate my parents.

By the way, hitting on the backside can fuck you up sexually. Really fuck you up...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2010, 01:50:56 PM »
That was the initial charge because the child lived, for a little while.  It's going to be modified to murder because the child died.

Gotcha.  The good thing is that either way, that old hag is f'd.  She will either get the death penalty or probably wish she did after going to prison and the treatment she will receive.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »

Well you certainly came out of the closet...

....and the flood gates begin to open

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »
I believe that kids need to get their asses kicked to learn the lesson but i strongly disagree that this sort of discipline should come from their parents

Parents are a child's protector.  When a parent strikes a child, it is like really cruel ,in my eyes, because the "protector" disobeys that trust a young, defenseless child gives to them

Parents should discipline their kids but NEVER use corporal punishment.

So, where do kids go to get the beatings they deserve?

The corrective beatings that children need should come from bullies and teachers

My mom or dad never laid a hand on me .  She just sent me to Catholic School knowing that the nuns would straighten me out.....which they did in spades
I almost think I would have to agree kid's need to be shown a sense of order at a early age, however bullies are the worst forum, there just as bad as unbalanced parents. I think some forum of military like discipline would work best, as long as we don't end up with a generation of fascists. Kids need a environment that shows order and restraint, not unbalance eraticness, and poor self control.