Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 69445 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin = WINNING.
« Reply #675 on: January 26, 2015, 07:08:48 PM »
That's not entirely true.  The SOFA had an end date, but it was always supposed to renegotiated and extended. 

Link to where it said it would be renegotiated?  Seems like Bush woudln't be the type to sign a deal he didn't intend the USA to keep.  Do you have link to Bush saying his SOFA wouold be renegotiated by the next president?  That part sounds like a liberal lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: January 26, 2015, 07:09:59 PM »
Face it pussies- first female POTUS! 

What year do you think she'll win the presidency, Soul Crusher 333386?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: January 26, 2015, 07:12:02 PM »
I'm the like the tank commander in the palin panzer division. 

A quote that will live in infamy.

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: January 26, 2015, 07:16:18 PM »
Great episode.  Kicking caribou ass and taking names.   

Sounds like a great show.  I'm guessing Season 6 is getting ready to begin?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #679 on: January 26, 2015, 07:19:18 PM »

;D

Yikes  :o

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: January 26, 2015, 09:06:08 PM »

;D

He's actually got about 6000 of them.. ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #681 on: January 27, 2015, 05:30:12 PM »
I see.  So I should make unqualified statements when I'm expressing my opinion.  Got it.

Weak. 

not sure i made myself clear on what i meant by qualifiers. My bad holmes
Basically you said "if he did this" and "probably" and " as much" ...all to justify why in your "if world" you could say it was all on obama. Like come on bro... what the shit is that

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #682 on: January 27, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »
not sure i made myself clear on what i meant by qualifiers. My bad holmes
Basically you said "if he did this" and "probably" and " as much" ...all to justify why in your "if world" you could say it was all on obama. Like come on bro... what the shit is that

It's me expressing my opinion.  I don't know if ISIS would have run roughshod through Iraq and overrun our troops if we left one division in Iraq, but I doubt it.  I can say, categorically, that they would not have, but you never know.  That's why I say "probably."  If he would have left small force behind, I think it would have turned out just like Germany and South Korea, where we have had a deterrent effect for decades.  Am I certain?  No.  But that's what I believe.  And I believe Obama is responsible for not handling that issue.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: January 27, 2015, 07:10:41 PM »
Scroll to 5:25.  I truly believe there is some level of disorientation there.  Her fans can't argue that one.

At 7:10, her teleprompter broke.  "We be bold".  Yes, she said that.  We be bold.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #684 on: January 27, 2015, 07:15:17 PM »

There is not enough Crown Royal available to make sense of that crap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: January 27, 2015, 07:47:02 PM »
There is not enough Crown Royal available to make sense of that crap.

Specifically what do you blame for her rapid mental decline from 2008 to 2015?  She's always been a bit loopy, but this new version of her... medications?  deteriorating mental state?

John Fund, a commentator for the conservative magazine National Review, described the speech as “meandering and often bizarre,” and said that Palin “clearly lacks the discipline for a full-fledged campaign”.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #686 on: January 27, 2015, 09:04:08 PM »
Scroll to 5:25.  I truly believe there is some level of disorientation there.  Her fans can't argue that one.

At 7:10, her teleprompter broke.  "We be bold".  Yes, she said that.  We be bold.

WTF :o

She is even ddumber than i remember.
Coach were are you please watch your genious in action.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: January 27, 2015, 09:09:39 PM »
WTF :o

She is even ddumber than i remember.
Coach were are you please watch your genious in action.

I give 333386 mad props because he openly says she's not that bright, he laughs at his "palin panzer division" period.  That's great.  funny stuff.

I have to wonder about anyone that still believes Palin is bright enough, capable enough to be president.  We are seeing serious mental degradation here...

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #688 on: January 28, 2015, 07:10:14 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: January 28, 2015, 08:50:49 AM »
Specifically what do you blame for her rapid mental decline from 2008 to 2015?  She's always been a bit loopy, but this new version of her... medications?  deteriorating mental state?

John Fund, a commentator for the conservative magazine National Review, described the speech as “meandering and often bizarre,” and said that Palin “clearly lacks the discipline for a full-fledged campaign”.

John Fund is right....it does take discipline...and you can tell...she doesn't read or keep up with whats going on in the world then she talks off the cuff...like a female Soul Crusher...and gets things wrong or things just don't come out right...there does often seem to be a disconnect between her mouth and brain..sort of like Rick Perry......plus she's not sharp.....shes been doing FOX news and reality TV for so long she has become tongue-tied and unfocused...she hasn't been out there speaking to focus groups and other organizations

I also think theres some weird stuff going on with her family...getting into fights at BBQ's and standing on dogs, etc....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: January 28, 2015, 08:52:39 AM »
John Fund is right....it does take discipline...and you can tell...she doesn't read or keep up with whats going on in the world then she talks off the cuff...like a female Soul Crusher...and gets things wrong or things just don't come out right...there does often seem to be a disconnect between her mouth and brain..sort of like Rick Perry......plus she's not sharp.....shes been doing FOX news and reality TV for so long she has become tongue-tied and unfocused...she hasn't been out there speaking to focus groups and other organizations

LMFAO - hey fagget - you are the one crying at Obama's handling of Egypt and talking about enjoying getting peed on. 

Sicko  - yes - and thank you for ceasing the pm's begging me for sex.   That at least stopped for awhile you perv

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: January 28, 2015, 08:53:26 AM »
I give 333386 mad props because he openly says she's not that bright, he laughs at his "palin panzer division" period.  That's great.  funny stuff.

I have to wonder about anyone that still believes Palin is bright enough, capable enough to be president.  We are seeing serious mental degradation here...

agreed....we REALLY dodged a bullet when she and McCain lost....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: January 28, 2015, 08:55:22 AM »
agreed....we REALLY dodged a bullet when she and McCain lost....

And instead got an Twink-Imam in Chief whose "wife" smacks him around and takes selfies w fat thugs w green lips on youtube  >:(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: January 28, 2015, 08:57:32 AM »
LMFAO - hey fagget - you are the one crying at Obama's handling of Egypt and talking about enjoying getting peed on. 

Sicko  - yes - and thank you for ceasing the pm's begging me for sex.   That at least stopped for awhile you perv

The only thing I ever begged you for was to have some critical thinking skills....but you're just not capable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: January 28, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »
The only thing I ever begged you for was to have some critical thinking skills....but you're just not capable

Yes - im very critical of Obama and his cult of fools - correcto. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: January 28, 2015, 08:59:04 AM »
And instead got an Twink-Imam in Chief whose "wife" smacks him around and takes selfies w fat thugs w green lips on youtube  >:(

yeah and look who YOU wanted for president...an idiot who's family gets into drunken street brawls at BBQs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: January 28, 2015, 09:05:45 AM »

obama sucking doesnt mean palin sucks any less. 

obama is a lame duck, empowered only because rinos lack balls.   Looking fwd, Palin keeps threatening to run for president.  Obama isn't running for anything.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #697 on: January 28, 2015, 11:03:24 AM »

You can't decline very far from a molehill.  That was her mental capabilities in 2008.  She has only become a rambling mess because she tries so hard to remain relevant when people just don't give a shit about her, other than for comedic value.

That and she no longer has a team of campaign babysitters devoted to her to make sure she is reigned in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: January 28, 2015, 11:28:08 AM »
That and she no longer has a team of campaign babysitters devoted to her to make sure she is reigned in.

it's really great to see highly respected repubs like Fund shitting all over her.

She really acts like an ass.  it's that simple.  If it was a dude saying that, he'd be considered a walking joke.  if it was an old woman saying it, then she'd be mocked.  but since repubs find her attractive, boom, they love what she has to say.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: January 28, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »
If you ever supported Palin, you cannot be that bright. She is a functioning retard.

She also appears manic.