Author Topic: Steve Reeve's weight guidlines Natty. Gh15, accurate?  (Read 42114 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Steve Reeve's weight guidlines Natty. Gh15, accurate?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 04:17:59 PM »
So what was Reeves height and weight at his peak? P.S. He was under 10% bodyfat at his peak, I'd put him at sub-8 and maybe even sub-7

6'1" 215lbs

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2010, 04:19:18 PM »
Reeves knew some great doctors

pluns ronnie beats dorian

LMAO Reeves was also doing dbols 6 years before they were invented too lmao

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »
No it's an impossibility according to gh15  ::) Reeves was on test , test tablets , and insulin yet he could be ' considered natural ' lmao

ND, I don't have the traditional GetBig superhuman genetics, but I would argue that I have above average genetics.  I have small joints, which provide the illusion of having larger muscles, and this "sport" is all about illusion.  
I have never had the desire to compete in "bodybuilding", but have trained consistently for the last 18 years in one form or another.  
My best lean bodyweight (from journals) was at a height of 6'1", 203 pounds and 12%.  This was while I was in law school in the year 2000.  I had a respectable deadlift (my best lift, admittedly, and I rarely maxed out), which was a weight of 502 pounds (I had idiotic thoughts of powerlifting, hence why I know it was 502).  

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »
So what was Reeves height and weight at his peak? P.S. He was under 10% bodyfat at his peak, I'd put him at sub-8 and maybe even sub-7

No way was he sub 7%.

Reeves was natural as well, there is nothing to suggest he was on anything.
Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2010, 04:24:04 PM »
ND, I don't have the traditional GetBig superhuman genetics, but I would argue that I have above average genetics.  I have small joints, which provide the illusion of having larger muscles, and this "sport" is all about illusion.  
I have never had the desire to compete in "bodybuilding", but have trained consistently for the last 18 years in one form or another.  
My best lean bodyweight (from journals) was at a height of 6'1", 203 pounds and 12%.  This was while I was in law school in the year 2000.  I had a respectable deadlift (my best lift, admittedly, and I rarely maxed out), which was a weight of 502 pounds (I had idiotic thoughts of powerlifting, hence why I know it was 502).  

living proof gh15 is full of shit good deal

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 04:26:08 PM »

VERY GOOD,,this is a true natual statment!!! my pupils read this too over and over!,,very very good truthful post that shed alight on the lies of reeves too,,

and reeves was 6%,,he also few times in his career was 5-6% but mostly 6%,,215 6'1 6% was never natural and will never be natural,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »
VERY GOOD,,this is a true natual statment!!! my pupils read this too over and over!,,very very good truthful post that shed alight on the lies of reeves too,,

and reeves was 6%,,he also few times in his career was 5-6% but mostly 6%,,215 6'1 6% was never natural and will never be natural,,

gh15 approved

No fucking way was Reeves ever at 5 or 6%. Post a pic that backs this up.
Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 04:31:52 PM »

gh15 approved

hahahahahahaha no he was on  test , test tablets and insulin and he was 5% gotcha  ;D

dumbass

looks 5% to me  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »
test , test tablets , insulin and 5% BF lmmfao

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »
hahahahahahaha no he was on  test , test tablets and insulin and he was 5% gotcha  ;D

dumbass

8- 9 % in that pic

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 04:36:03 PM »

dumbass

retard I SAID AT TIMES in his career,,go take yoru anxiety med lol you dont read very well,,and ye he was on testosterona we been through this already you casnt prove he wasnt and i cant prove he was persay,, but when you been to this game and yes i call it a game because this is a cult,,you understand very fast how it all works,,reeves was one of the first liars and icons at that ,,he was the first actual dealer if you think about it ,,he gain respect for that because it didnt die ,, right my stressed out friend? :)

reeves wass 6% on stage most of his career,,and yes thi is 6% the fact you dont know how to distinguish water and fat and  quality of caemra is an issue you need to solve with yourselves

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »
test , test tablets , insulin and 5% BF lmmfao

:D :D :D
Trans Milkshake.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »
Reeve's was 9-10%

No where near 7% huge difference between 7 and 10

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »
GH15 once again proving he knows fuck all about natural training.

I think Steve banged his great grandma or something.
Trans Milkshake.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:18 PM »
GH15 you are so full of shit.  5 - 6% BF you are out of your mind.

You know what they say about liars, the curse of being a liar is that you can never believe anyone.  Too bad for you GH.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:27 PM »
I certainly believe that reeves was experimenting with testosterone...same as other bodybuilders...and they already did that in the 40s!

they had 'health clinics' back in the 40s..and we all know the mind of a bodybuilder. if there is a drug that can help them...they will try it.

I don't believe in all the romantic talk about bodybuilding in the 40-50s. many of the bodybuilding type of guys were mentally ill back then too.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:33 PM »
I have to say that when I got below 10%, I felt pretty terrible health wise (maybe just came at a bad time??) and seemed to lose more muscle than I should have/thought I would.
After what I felt was my "best", I simply ate less calories (no crazy diet), trained the same, and went down to 178 lbs. at a very lean bf% (below 10%).
I didn't like how small I looked, but my then girlfriend liked that "look" the best.  Goes to show that even when not a competitive bodybuilder, we all have egos.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:37 PM »
retard I SAID AT TIMES in his career,,go take yoru anxiety med lol you dont read very well,,and ye he was on testosterona we been through this already you casnt prove he wasnt and i cant prove he was persay,, but when you been to this game and yes i call it a game because this is a cult,,you understand very fast how it all works,,reeves was one of the first liars and icons at that ,,he was the first actual dealer if you think about it ,,he gain respect for that because it didnt die ,, right my stressed out friend? :)

reeves wass 6% on stage most of his career,,and yes thi is 6% the fact you dont know how to distinguish water and fat and  quality of caemra is an issue you need to solve with yourselves

gh15 approved

meltdown

now he's a dealer to boot? the best part is you keep adding to the list

steve reeves could be called natural because he did not have consistancy in his drug use. it was nothing to write home about.

this is your quote , but he was on test , test tablets , insulin and he was a dealer , can't keep track of your bullshit? I can  ;)

another one of your gems

steve reeves was the closest thhing to natural that you will ever see as a bodybuilder. steve reeves was indeed a natural.

flip-flop much? he could be considered natural yet he was on everything known to man and was a dealer hahahahaha I enjoy exposing your bullshit using your own bullshit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:45 PM »
this is what 6% with some water looks like,,,for not to forget my friends,,he did not use diuretics it wasnt till later then diuretics started be used in bodybuilding,,so this is what true 6% with no duretic look ,,he held water from test and thats why you think its 7-8%

there is no need to argue with gh15,,im god and im god for a reason ,,i have absolite knowledge becaue i walk the way i dont only talk the talk ,,

also you dont want to wake up my group of hyenas ,,they will come and argue you for days here and they will be right but i think they already got to the conclusion yourew a little psycopathic narcdiety :)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »
I certainly believe that reeves was experimenting with testosterone...same as other bodybuilders...and they already did that in the 40s!

they had 'health clinics' back in the 40s..and we all know the mind of a bodybuilder. if there is a drug that can help them...they will try it.

I don't believe in all the romantic talk about bodybuilding in the 40-50s. many of the bodybuilding type of guys were mentally ill back then too.

there is start.... lol

and you are right my friend,, the old timers weree just as liars,,they just found the holy grail subject to the time ofcourse,,,sooner :)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 04:42:34 PM »
Reeve's was 9-10%

No where near 7% huge difference between 7 and 10

shit he said 5% fuck 7%  :-X

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 04:43:35 PM »
this is what 6% with some water looks like,,,for not to forget my friends,,he did not use diuretics it wasnt till later then diuretics started be used in bodybuilding,,so this is what true 6% with no duretic look ,,he held water from test and thats why you think its 7-8%

there is no need to argue with gh15,,im god and im god for a reason ,,i have absolite knowledge becaue i walk the way i dont only talk the talk ,,

also you dont want to wake up my group of hyenas ,,they will come and argue you for days here and they will be right but i think they already got to the conclusion yourew a little psycopathic narcdiety :)

gh15 approved

6% lol you fucking imbecile.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 04:44:13 PM »
meltdown

now he's a dealer to boot? the best part is you keep adding to the list

steve reeves could be called natural because he did not have consistancy in his drug use. it was nothing to write home about.

this is your quote , but he was on test , test tablets , insulin and he was a dealer , can't keep track of your bullshit? I can  ;)

another one of your gems

steve reeves was the closest thhing to natural that you will ever see as a bodybuilder. steve reeves was indeed a natural.

flip-flop much? he could be considered natural yet he was on everything known to man and was a dealer hahahahaha I enjoy exposing your bullshit using your own bullshit

steve reeves WAS NATURAL lol we dont consider puting few hunderds mg of test in body hormonized my crazy friend lol

re read everythign in the bible ,,im never wrong

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »

gh15 approved

there is no argument just you exposing yourself as full of shit , he could be considered natural yet was on test , test tablets , and insulin LMFAO you should have added diuretics to boot fuck-it , 5% too hahahahahaha

you're always good for a laugh I'll give you that  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2010, 04:47:19 PM »
shit he said 5% fuck 7%  :-X

thats correct steve reeves was 6% most of his career with going between 5 and 6 few times,,the water from test make you think it qas 7 and 8,,he was never 10% at this level and not 9 ,,his abs were too detailed his definition was not what 9-10 percent is ,,9-10 percent will show outline of abs with blurred lines,, at sub 8 it start clearing but! and it is big but!! everyone hold fat different so some can how more abs or less abs at those bodyfat ,,from experience im tellin you steve reeves was 6% on stage not 7 but 6%

gh15 approved
fallen angel