Author Topic: Experiences with injectable L-Carnitine + insulin?  (Read 6249 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Experiences with injectable L-Carnitine + insulin?
« on: April 20, 2016, 06:03:40 AM »
I was on another forum and saw a thread about inj L-Carnitine + insulin reviews and people are raving about the fat loss benefits of that combo. I also heard Skip Hill say he's trying that stack now and is seeing results he wasn't expecting. He said he was going into it as a skeptic, but says the results speak for themselves.
Anyone here ever tried that combo? Or just the L-Carnitine alone? What doses did you use and what kind of results did you achieve on a cut or maybe even a lean bulk.
I'd like to try it out since I'm on a cut now and plan on competing in June. I think I'm on track now, so its not something I NEED to do, but I'm very curious about the results.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Experiences with injectable L-Carnitine + insulin?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 08:34:34 AM »
I have taken L-carnitine just in pill form and its a very slow fat burning process, nothing like t3/clen/eca or anything like that.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 08:39:38 AM »
I have taken L-carnitine just in pill form and its a very slow fat burning process, nothing like t3/clen/eca or anything like that.

Yeah, the oral l-carinitine did nothing for me. But from what I'm reading the injectable + insulin burns fat like magic. So I was wondering if anyone here has tried the injectable form specifically.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 09:16:45 AM »
bullshit imo and i i dont see insulin helping with fat loss at all unless youre on a shit ton of tren or GH AND keeping the carbs extremely low with the insulin (which is completely against the point of it)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 11:19:10 AM »
bullshit imo and i i dont see insulin helping with fat loss at all unless youre on a shit ton of tren or GH AND keeping the carbs extremely low with the insulin (which is completely against the point of it)

Completely?  Doesn't it shuttle every nutrition you consume while slin is active.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 11:31:19 AM »
My point is even you don't go 10gr carbs per iu. You are still getting something out of the insulin ?

Fack I suck at expressing myself on english

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 01:13:47 PM »
Completely?  Doesn't it shuttle every nutrition you consume while slin is active.
well if you dont consume carbs for shit what is the slin gonna shuttle, lol
My point is even you don't go 10gr carbs per iu. You are still getting something out of the insulin ?

Fack I suck at expressing myself on english
i dont get how people use something that shuttles carbs and at the same time consume as little carbs as possible. effects of insulin on protein synthesis etc are all rather miniscule. the main benefits are 1. carb shuttling and 2. anti catabolism

going low on carbs while on slin also fucks up your workout intensity and you risk going hypo every time. its a waste of time imo.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 01:38:02 PM »
I can vouch for injectable L-carnitiine for spot reduction - but with insulin? I've never heard of mixing the two.

I'd use about 2 to 4cc daily while cutting. Gives a moderate boost of energy. Worked well with lutalyse too.

I wouldn't use it with slin while dieting unless doing a deplete before a show. Much easier and safer methods of dieting than using slin for such purposes.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 01:43:22 PM »
 ::)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 04:53:07 PM »
 ::) Sigh  ::)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 04:02:55 AM »
I should be more clear lol. On the other board the members that have used the combo would use between 1 and 4ccs of inj l-carnitine alongside 1-2iu (yes, THAT little) of slin pre-cardio. Someone mentioned that its better to take that combo the night before fasted cardio, however.
I'm just curious if anyone has ran it this way. I guess from the responses that would be a no.
Again, I'm not planning on running this combo, I'm actually right on track with fat loss as it is, with no fat burners whatsoever. But was just curious if any getbiggers have tried.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 07:51:00 AM »
ive seen the thread on promuscle
seems like theyre just shilling their synthetek stuff again ::) dunno what the fuck 1iu of slin is supposed to do anyway. if its to increase l carnitine uptake then just take the shit with a regular dose of slin at any other time of the day or simply with a meal

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 08:50:04 AM »
I should be more clear lol. On the other board the members that have used the combo would use between 1 and 4ccs of inj l-carnitine alongside 1-2iu (yes, THAT little) of slin pre-cardio. Someone mentioned that its better to take that combo the night before fasted cardio, however.
I'm just curious if anyone has ran it this way. I guess from the responses that would be a no.
Again, I'm not planning on running this combo, I'm actually right on track with fat loss as it is, with no fat burners whatsoever. But was just curious if any getbiggers have tried.

WTF, so they can die in their sleep?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 09:51:04 AM »
WTF, so they can die in their sleep?

If you die from 1-2iu of slin, you've got bigger problems haha. I've done up to 6iu humalog with no carbs (don't ask why...). I went a bit hypo and sweat a bit, but was fine 30mins later.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 09:52:47 AM »
ive seen the thread on promuscle
seems like theyre just shilling their synthetek stuff again ::) dunno what the fuck 1iu of slin is supposed to do anyway. if its to increase l carnitine uptake then just take the shit with a regular dose of slin at any other time of the day or simply with a meal

I'm not sure how much slin Skip is running, but I wouldn't be so interested in the product if it wasn't for him. If it was just PM talking about it and worshiping it I wouldn't have thought twice. But the fact that Skip says he's been seeing results he's even surprised with piqued my interest.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 02:12:55 PM »
If you die from 1-2iu of slin, you've got bigger problems haha. I've done up to 6iu humalog with no carbs (don't ask why...). I went a bit hypo and sweat a bit, but was fine 30mins later.
your liver glycogen should be able to compensate for around 10iu of slin normally
ive used 6-7iu with zero carbs (actually zero food) too and was fine...
however you gotta make sure you sit on your ASS and do nothing for the time its active

hit just 5iu pre workout and have no carbs and youll be on the verge of passing the FUCK out within 2 or 3 sets

not saying theres a point of doing that anyway but i like to experiment and get to know my body perfectly

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 04:28:39 AM »
your liver glycogen should be able to compensate for around 10iu of slin normally
ive used 6-7iu with zero carbs (actually zero food) too and was fine...
however you gotta make sure you sit on your ASS and do nothing for the time its active

hit just 5iu pre workout and have no carbs and youll be on the verge of passing the FUCK out within 2 or 3 sets

not saying theres a point of doing that anyway but i like to experiment and get to know my body perfectly

Yeah, I did 6iu on no food, too, also wanted to experiment and see how much I can get away with without food (though, I did have glucose tabs on hand just in case).
I would never do 5iu preworkout without carbs lol. 6ius made me sweat and feel lethargic, I couldn't train like that, no way. But I've only tried slin post-workout. I've read that that's a better protocol for endomorphs (aka, naturally fat kids like me). If you have some info on a counter-argument, please share (keep in mind, at the time I tried it I was not under 10% bf, closer to 15%).
I love experimenting, so I might give carnitine+slin a shot. Its not very expensive, so why not try it out? I can let you guys know how it pans out. I'll probably order it next week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 08:09:17 AM »
id consider pre workout much better regarding bodyfat accumulation than post workout

i also dont see the point in using slin post workout, the main benefit is the anti catabolic action, which is completely lost by using it pwo.
post workout it basically only shuttles carbs, but your body can do that by itself pretty efficiently. dont need slin for that imo.

i have to admit that i never even bothered using it pwo. made no sense to me. pre workout all the way. once you get the timing down its fucking awesome

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 08:36:52 AM »
id consider pre workout much better regarding bodyfat accumulation than post workout

i also dont see the point in using slin post workout, the main benefit is the anti catabolic action, which is completely lost by using it pwo.
post workout it basically only shuttles carbs, but your body can do that by itself pretty efficiently. dont need slin for that imo.

i have to admit that i never even bothered using it pwo. made no sense to me. pre workout all the way. once you get the timing down its fucking awesome

Hmm. Interesting. I'll try it out some time and see how it works out for me. I respect your knowledge, opinion and experience. You seem to be a sharp guy, thanks for posting here, bro.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 08:56:01 AM »

You took slin before you went to sleep?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 09:02:56 AM »
You took slin before you went to sleep?

Hell no! Post-workout.